Ugly fembot thread

im so fucking tired of my existence

Attached: 557F08F1-FFD3-4F04-8FBD-A8560B56CBA6.jpg (750x910, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DkWIQ5pp_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk user marry me

lmaoooo fucking neck yourself already dumb ugly slut whore

yikes yeah so you can both kys yourselves two birds

have any fembots tried casting a spell on a guy to make him like you? did it work? origi

Please listen to some of the Buddha's teachings:
youtube.com/watch?v=_DkWIQ5pp_w

I'm fat and ugly but I've started going to the gym and dieting. I'm going to learn about fashion, fix my skin, learn about makeup and get better social skills. Then I'll be a 6/10

Buddha is a shitpile that's worth less than my farts. Fuck him

Stop with this bullshit you wouldn't even look at an ugly girl on the street let alone marry her
Fuck you

you fembots are so lonely but wouldn't touch a fucking robot

prove me wrong

Attached: 1564594514875.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Why haven't you necked yourself you dumb ugly shit. I bet you're just angry cause you're just like them, ugly. And no one will ever touch you, let alone have intercorse with you.

Im not actually ugly, though my head is bigger than it should. Im just too depressed to do anything to fix my appearance. I enjoy going to the gym but the sole idea of having to leave or move at all makes me feel even more miserable.

Attached: 345.png (368x231, 135K)

lmaoooooo betacuck coooooope YIKES

>depression over being ugly is starting to kill my appetite
>already killed my sex drive a long time ago
>killed my motivation to do anything
>killed my will to live
I honestly dont care what happens to me in the near future. I dont care about ending up homeless because ive spent my entire young adult years crying over how ugly I am, how worthless I am, i dont care

>wahhh wahhhh i'll never be a real girl i'll always be an ugly round-chinned betafuck
kys transhit

I was born with XX chromosomes and some hideous genes.

look you can get with anyone on this website woman have absolutely 0 trouble finding a partner just ask jordan peterson

please dont say spoopy shit like that youre scaring me nigga

>I was born with XX chromosomes and some hideous genes.
you know damn well if you posted pics and contact info 5 guys on here would hound you to fuck/date

there was a reddit forum they had to shut down for "forever alone" females" because too many guys were showing up trying to date them. Does your pussy work?

>nigger nose
>crooked jaw and teeth
>womanlet
>acne
>chestlet
lol

This originally, this entire thread is just a wamen using this board as her emotional tampon.

Plz be in burgerland
Originism

Do you not understand that guys just want a hole to fuck. Yes they would date you but they would secretly want someone more attractive and better than you. guys would fuck and date anyone because they don't give it the same importance as girls.

>though my head is bigger than it should
This is fine, I HATE people with small heads or gay alien skulls.

I wish I looked like Ahri.

I am chestlet. Short. Hapa, I dye my hair black my natural hair color is smoky brown.
I got small but wide nose. Two folded ching chang chong. Also I got kinda wide shoulders. So it kinda ruins whole loli thing.

you could say that about anyone at any time, hot girls say that all the time, that guys want to fuck them and not commit. Everyone says that

"guys want to fuck me but im just so lonely and can't get sex wahhhhhhh"

>Two folded ching Chang chong

?????

>then i'll be a 6/10
kek

>tfw small head
oh wel im ugly anyways

Literally the only real problem is
>nigger nose
>crooked jaw

All the others can be "overlooked" and become endearing in turn

robotdodoto

Attached: twofoldchingchangchong.png (128x76, 21K)

>wide shoulders
>sound like seanigger hapa
Disgusting, but you can still get a yellow fever fag, they have no standards literally no standards

>4/10 in natural state but 7+ with makeup and effort
>only attracted to guys that i personally deem out of my league but probably not by normie standards
>would rather die khhv than settle for someone outside of my niche rigid preferences

a robot i have a crush on is sososo perfect in every possible way but i feel like such a fraud because of how hideous i look without makeup, circle lenses, lashes, hair extensions, and other bullshit. i just don't feel like i deserve someone like him that's so effortlessly beautiful so i don't even try. i'm doomed to feel less attractive and undeserving of a relationship with men i like no matter what

How very relatable

I don't think I am too ugly by face but. I kinda would like to be like fierce Russian. These women got bust, are tall and are plain hot. I am short, got childlike face but same shoulder length. I am kinda like a midget Russian woman.
It's no problem for any female to find company as long as you lower your standards.

This is why im religiously applying castor oil to my eyelashes to promote eyelash growth so I dont have to rely on mascara or falsies to look somewhat salvageable. ive been applying it on for a week now and ive seen some slight change.

It gets better. I promise.
Your day will come.

How do you apply it? I apply it with my fingers. My eyes get very dry from it tho, I guess I shouldn't have bought the cheaper one, it's not even in a dark bottle

Literal anime character

use vaseline stupid roast sluts

Ugly girls often try to validate themselves by being huge sluts. How many of you are huge sluts?

Thank you kind user, I heard castor oil is better for eyelashes growth

nah my face is just ugly. i look like a freak
i know that physical appearance isnt important, but men dont fall for personality lmao

any femobot from EU wanna be my friend?femanon here

Attached: 246394056e89a82b480e7b05e06f3826.jpg (422x522, 26K)

you can literally make a gofundme/cashapp, a twitter account and gain orbiters with the least amount of effort
you can literally have your life funded without lifting a fucking finger

meanwhile i have to rot here with my autist brain with no help becuase nobody cares about low value men
>but boo hoo chad doesnt want me
Fuck off.

SW UK here.

>tfw no 10/10 chad bf, only a 9/10 brad bf
>beta orbiters only pay me a combined $4500/week, I'm more poor than homeless men

omg is there anything worse than being an ugly female? I only weigh 500 lbs life is so unfair to women V_V this is why we need feminism

Attached: Q3zEygO.gif (336x340, 920K)

19 fembot from Spain

>_

begom my league e gf

>fat
>6/10
lmaoooooo ok sweetie

Attached: 1528573946774s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I could be your friend but I'm a neet and very depressed rn

I'd say tits or gtfo but ur ugly so gtfo

>neet
Dropped

Yeah you're stupid, big heads are cute..

Now post head or gtfo

Attached: 679.jpg (740x417, 56K)

> my head is big

retard never heard of neoteny

be my equally low value bf

>tfw no fembot with zero self esteem to keep as slave and sexually humiliate because she knows she could never get someone better

id rather die alone than end up with an abusive sociopath.

These are literally the easiest girls to find. They are usually goths.

If it's that easy then where?

>tfw no fembot with zero self esteem to love, support, and make feel special

Why dropped

be my sweet loving bf

>be my sweet loving bf
What country do you live in?

>all I want is a girl to love me for me no matter how she looks. I just want to be cared for and loved as much as if love her
>Woman refuse to give me a chance cause I'm ugly.
Im 6'3 but when your ugly it doesn't matter. I'd trade those 3 inches to any short robot for good looks any day.

Attached: 1564499621386.jpg (869x943, 231K)

usa
its okay user. at least youre tall

>usa
We're on opposite sides of the world, unfortunately.
I hope you find somebody.

Drop your discords girls, ill add ya. I dont mind depressed/neets or whatever. As long as its not a larping robot

brit#0702

After realizing in college that as long as I dont publicly sperg that life is still easymode, I dismissed the idea of fembots existing until I became friends with an autistic khhv girl who came to my tutoring sessions all the time, but if she really wants someone she can potentially have an arranged marriage in her home country and they wont have a choice but to deal with her tism. Basically theres always a way to make it if youre female, youre just lazy and would rather discord fish on Jow Forums than improve yourselves.

a fembot cannot be too ugly for me.

you said it. guys always complain that women are shallow and that they won't date them because those guys are ugly. but they never realize that girls who aren't attractive have literally no place in the world.

Attached: 8368E499-3C5D-4C0A-9145-D834B4D165ED.jpg (750x737, 354K)

Just don't be ugly then.