Rape stories

bullet connector

Sexual assault story thread, cmon robots, we all know you were touched as a child

>be me
>10 at time
>sister is visiting from out of state
>love my sister to bits, but she is kind of a slut.
>ask her to sleep in my room
>she says yes
>happiness.mov
later that night
>shes in bed with me
>says she wants to go sleep in my other sisters room
>woahwoahniggawhat.jpeg
>beg her to stay
>"well user, i wont leave... if you touch my boobies"
>"w-what?"
>"just feel my boobies, user"
>she takes off her bra and i massage her tits for ten minutes, all while crying
>she keeps trying to get to my penis but i dodge her
>eventually stop and we go to bed
>she leaves anyway
>cry myself to sleep every night for weeks after that

Your turn

Attached: 53D28EBB-F8E2-4C61-B4D0-2748D6AB39A4.jpg (840x579, 159K)

why didnt u hit it u pussy

Unlike you Im not a fag, thats why

then you would have a cool wincest story and not a rape story you cry to every night you faggot

Im not a faggot, retard.

Sad but good that you stayed true enough to god and kept your purity for the most part

Attached: 38ABDD44-F4B5-43C2-A407-63CAC484AA22.jpg (209x373, 15K)

Will god hate me for what Ive done?

Not a chance my son. The father forgives all

Attached: 16CE57F8-96CE-4563-9CEF-7DC80D888471.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I feel bad for you man. As an adult I can't understand it, but what does it feel like as a child? Does it feel gross? Did you feel betrayed? When we grow up our past self really does die, because I can't relate to the struggle you described, it doesn't seem like a big deal you know.

Yes thats amazing!

Id like to imagine its the same thing with kids that got beat for misbehaving. You might not care about too much now but as a kid its like home isnt safe anymore

It felt terrible.
I didnt understand what it was i was doing or why it felt wrong, but it just was. I felt so much emotional pain and I didnt know what to do about it...

>Work with lady at the clubhouse pool over the summer
>Often have time together after closing, hang out in the clubhouse and raid the snack bar
>She convinces me to start coming into the locker room with her while changing
>Eventually she catches sight of my dick while washing off
>Super curious about me being uncut (USA)
>Pressures me, and forces me to let her check it out
>Gets further into a "relationship" that lasts the remainder of the summer till the job is done and she returns to college

It went from being scary and uncomfortable, kind of traumatic at first, to this guilty rotten feeling. I should think of myself as lucky but it kind of messed me up.

Abused by faggot father until I was 8. 20 years later and I still can't think about it without cringing and wiping my hands as hard as I can. Then there's the 20 min internal dialogue about why, even though I really want to, I shouldn't kill him with an axe

You should kill him with an axe.

I know
original the comment do not steal

Im so sorry about that, thats terrible!

So is he now tasting his own medicine in prison?

Nope, parents split when I was 4, his family is rich, my mom's side is not. Couldn't even afford to take him to court. So now he's living a decadent life doing whatever he pleases, retired at age 40, and I'm just another fucked-in-the-head failure

Calm down mates we all sit in the same boat

What did he do if you don't mind me asking? And did it influence your sexuality/fetishes? I hear retards say that abused boys turn into faggots all the time yet I've not met a single one

Hmm...see

Thats fucking gay as hell, man

I can't bring myself to type it, sorry. From what I understand, ptsd can affect you in different ways when its childhood sexually related. Some people embrace it, others go into hypervigilance (real term) and are always watching out for it to happen again. I cannot stand any gay displays of affection, seeing it fills me with revulsion and hatred to the point where I have to remove myself from the area so I don't attack them. As far as fetishes, I don't know. Its confusing to separate cause and correlation when its all happening in your head

>got to play with a girl's boobs at 10
>desperately begs her to stay but even though she was clearly annoyed with your boring kiddy self
What the fuck did you expect faggot
Faggot

*fag, not faggot you fucking degenerate

Did they teach you that on your gender studies course homonigger?

Nah, Im just a fucking dipshit

Are you actually a fag? What's with the name bro?

Sure am.
Just thought that if Im gonna present myself to you guys I should be truthful.

Ok, now the story makes sense.

oh, a homonigger, any little sympathy I felt for you if any at all has been reversed and multiplied to hatred. kill urself

Attached: 1560018663118.jpg (1200x1033, 106K)

Soo..... you guys want me to tell the story again about the time I fucked a prostitutes ass with no lube?

Oh, it's you guys getting raped this time. Ok, I was circumcised as an infant.

You should surprise him with a weapon one day and remind him of what he did and that he owes you for it

>age 8
>mom's boyfriend often babysits me
>he'd always drink a few beers, then make me suck his dick

still get nightmares from it. but the worst part is I eventually realized my mom must have known he messed with me.

all you guys are crying about getting touched or having to touch someone. Imagine being raped or even mutilated and society says it's for health benefits.

>muh foreskin

i've never been raped. swear.

>muh purity
nobody can do anything worse to me than the jew doctors already did. For all the shit that was done to people in this thread, at least you cowards know your abusers and can get revenge. I will never know who cut me and I will never get my justice.

you could definitely find out if your mom has medical papers of when you were born or some shit

I already asked my parents they either refuse to tell me or didn't keep my records and forgot about it.

How tf does one put dick into an 8 y old's mouth, wouldn't the kid bite? I couldn't stand broccoli at that age let alone put something icky in my mouth

If the implied punishment for biting is getting brutally mauled by a man four times your weight, you think twice about biting.

>nobody can do anything worse to me than the jew doctors already did
Seriously though, what sort of sick fuck does that to a child

Attached: 1561122495778.png (917x871, 198K)

I feel sick thinking about it but when I was 16 I got raped by two guys from my school.

say hi to reddit op

mother fuckers already got you up

You zoomers are all suffering from some type of congenital mental disease. Fucking effeminate, weak pieces of shit

It says a lot about your mental development in general. Unless you're mistaking 4yo with 8yo

I would rather listen to people's rap stories. Like for example you were walking down a dark alley and got stopped by a group of big strong black men who challenged you to a rap battle. After beating them they crowned you the new rap king.