Do you have a job in Tamriel, user?

Do you have a job in Tamriel, user?

Attached: DrunkDisorder_1.jpg (1626x1045, 367K)

>playing any game after Morrowind
how does it feel to have bad taste in games?

Female Human Slit?

Morrowind is autistic neckbeard tier garbage

Attached: top_lel_get_fucked.jpg (395x393, 33K)

>autistically lashes out over well known and supported fact
It Appears You Are The Autistic Neckbeard Here

Attached: 1444856326722.png (792x792, 830K)

>anime poster

Says it all

Attached: anime neckbeard.png (546x619, 318K)

i'd be the hero and save the world

Nah my nigga was basically homeless, not the Dragonborn and not special. Occasional thief just to eat but not unionized by any means

you don't outrank them, you had no right to tell them to stop drinking

>your superiors getting drunk on the job
>requiring rank to set them straight

Attached: 03347DC2-5432-4DB2-A14B-ED87FEBF2139.png (516x488, 80K)

Breto-Nibenean raised on my family's tobacco farm. I go to the Imperial City to study Imperial Theosophy (mainly so people will believe I'm intelligent), but I fail miserably and return to the farmstead, defeated.

I have a small inn in Solitude nothing special just a cozy place for you and your companion to rest at and listen to some fine music played by our miraculous bard Amor, also grab a drink while you're here! We have a fine selection of beers and wines, I should say me presence in the inn isn't really common though, I mostly leave the work to my trusty workers, I myself enjoy traveling across the land and experiencing different recipies and drinks that land has to offer! Whenever I find something new and fine I try my best to bring it to my inn! So there's always something fresh and new in it.

What's the point in being a fighter's guild veteran if you can't abuse your position without having a little jobsworth sell you out just to advance their own career?

I give handjobs to Argonians, I wear rough leather gloves to simulate an Argonian hand.

Attached: 1524409023512.jpg (680x535, 80K)

That sounds very comfy user. I will be sure to lend my patronage to your fine establishment. Have you ever tried rotmeth, the chief beverage of the Wood Elven people?

Sounds comfy as hell, have never played a pacifist build in one of these games

tamriel is one of the comfiest settings in vidya ever and the lore is super interesting too. it's too bad bethesda is so fucking horrible at making games

My job in tamriel is being a bartender. Everyday i have to repeat the same fucking lines and no one even buys my ale since its shit.

>anime poster
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 1564582913833.jpg (640x678, 74K)

The idea is that yes, having rank/veteran status does provide certain privileges.
But theyre also supposed to be held to higher standard in regards to professional behavior.

Nigga I'mma just put a bucket on your head and steal your shit, P.S I'm a redguard

Indeed I have, it has been a specialty in my inn! I bring it back every now and then because it's a personal and customer favourite!

I'm a regular at the imperial city jail for being a dick ass thief

Independent wizard is the best option
>hang out in tower reading Liminal Bridges and casting spells all day
>answer to no Guild or college

The mages guild has a lot of perks and no real obligations

Nah, Mages Guild sucks. Their restriction of "the Black Arts" is fucking gay.

>Oblivion
This game fucking sucks.

Attached: me irl.jpg (460x362, 52K)

that was only in their later years.
they also dissolved quite quickly after that