Please respond if this was you, went to sleep so didnt see the post :(

please respond if this was you, went to sleep so didnt see the post :(

Attached: ASDDASDASDA.jpg (893x928, 93K)

it was me :D

please femdom me

Attached: 1562795316412s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

Just look it up in the archive, you absolute retard

w-what do you look like?

Attached: 1563999320412.jpg (104x125, 2K)

fuck i ment to reply to this

You're a whore, I hope you give birth to niggers and die

i just want a girl like nr 3 to love and femdom me
please god let me meet her :(

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

wat you on about incel

Love is not nearly on the same level as some fetish dude.

oh how wrong you are my dude.

If you want to carry out a fetish then get a hooker. You have a highly flawed idea of love.

no but i just want a girl like nr 3 thats into femdom.

>incel
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, get mad bitch. I'm not going to turn into a fucking orbiter like these betafags.
>GIVE BIRTH TO NIGGERS AND DIE

Attached: 1563231692084.png (422x327, 249K)

if you unironically think just because a girl uses Jow Forums that she wants orbiter you are a fucking retard

Attached: 1563007698523.png (765x758, 35K)

Read my lips you little fat bitch....
>you're a fucking whore
>you'll die like the whore you are
>your father doesn't love you
>you'll get divorced
>you're already fat
>you'll give birth to niggers
>you'll get STD's
>your vigina looks like roast beef
>your tits drag on the floor
>no one likes you
>you should kys

Carefully assess all these points I've given you, the next time you take your drugs make sure it's the last time you draw breath. There's a tree somewhere out in the world who's sole responsibility is exchange the carbon dioxide you emit, there're people who carve time out of their daily lives to entertain a worthless slut like you. Spare the innocent souls that have to come in contact with you and just neck yourself, it'll be the greatest contribution to humanity on your part.....

im OP idk what you are on about. i just want a femdom gf :/ fembots that look like nr 3 pls hmu

Attached: 1563222891556.jpg (418x455, 11K)

STFU YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE

unless you are a girl i dont appericiate you calling me names

Attached: pepe-fren-39245588.png (500x566, 97K)

lmao chill bruh

Are you a whore?

Are you a whore?
IS ANYONE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD A WHORE?

ur ruining my good mood with ur screaming

we could have had a perfectly nice, comfy gfd thread where 2 anons find love but some jaded incel had to narcissistically insert himself into the conversation just to shit things up for everyone. really makes you think.

Attached: 6869CCF5-327C-49D6-9648-7C1C2C83B847.png (549x535, 470K)

How about you crawl back into your mom's womb AND FUCKING STICK YOUR UMBILICAL CORD IN YOUR ASS. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR GOOD MOOD, FUCK WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND FUCK WHAT YOU STAND FOR

please if anybody out there wants to femdom me please i live in norway god im so fucking lonely

Attached: fe6.png (427x492, 13K)

no thank u, id rather not do that. And quite frankly, sir, i dont like u

listen here you breathing pocket pussy, if you think you'll be able to find love in a shit tuvan throat singing forum, just kys. You seem mad about my posts, so how about we make a deal?. I'll stop and you can take YOUR FUCKING TRANNY DISCORD SEX CULT ABF STOP SPAMMING MY FUCKING BOARD AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT TAKE ALL THE R9FUCKINGGAY POSTERS WITH.

I hope you die slowly with your parents watching your last agonising moments as hell slowly drags you to your cage where all your sick homosexual, tranny fantasies will play be played out with a hot iron rod that'll play you like a fucking accordion

you have to be more specific. what do you want? to cyber? RP? what are you into? facesitting? pegging? edging/denial? degradation? what do you look like?

Attached: 7BB8DB73-BBF3-4B10-8502-6A82ECAE130C.jpg (700x369, 72K)

Want to be dominated? I'll fucking skewer your balls you little sissy bitch. You like that don't you? Sick fuck and while we're at it, I'll get a somali to top you and make your mother watch

>RP or cyber
>facesitting.
>not into pegging.
>edging and denial i love.
> degradation.
>handjobs
>i can please
>i shave.
dont have much body hair naturally.
ive got a 7 inch dick.
my face isnt too ugly but isnt too pretty either if that makes sense. pretty average looking.
>5'7 height.
>about 154 lbs
>was eating real heathy but gave up after my gf broke up with me

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

why are so few subs into pegging? it seems easier to find a non-submissive guy amenable to pegging than vice versa. but oh well. i'm pretty sure i spoke to you last night and said that i would in fact edge and tease you into oblivion. post kik if you are srs

Attached: 341B44E3-A924-4963-8EB4-EDA29EF0EB53.jpg (439x810, 126K)

because of prolapse. dont have kik but ill make one. add me on disc and i can tell u my kik there tonite benjamin#8982

created a kik: Cluwne

Attached: download20190705213751.png (600x600, 22K)

And reported.....

>have fun nigger

I'm jealous. It would be awesome to be dominated by a girl.

ok and? you good bro?

Attached: 1564604295713.jpg (616x616, 34K)

>reporting that
??
also announcing reports is against the rules

reported you fucking dipshit enjoy the ban

i didn't report you though bud, it isn't against the rules to state the rules :)

hes a madlad ignore him.

really? I'm a sub who really wants to be pegged and I always feel bad admitting it because it seems like a selfish thing to be into. Like, 'please do things to me that will pleasure my body', it's like thirsty male 'subs' who just want women to service their cocks. Maybe I've just seen too many guys who wanted to be pegged but aren't otherwise at all subs/bottoms.

already did them.

Attached: BCK8Gpgm.jpg (320x320, 18K)