It is not the secret Jewish conspiracy causing white decline, its white women

It is not the secret Jewish conspiracy causing white decline, its white women.

Attached: Cucked Race.jpg (634x1024, 84K)

((()))
she's not white, she's some north african arab mutt. you filthy rat

She's not white but I'm not disagreeing with you.

That much is obvious..
tell me something i do not know...

it's white women, really? I mean you have to admit that there's humongous jewish media influence and lobbying groups in the diversity industry that exert humongous influence over all levels of government. This isn't a conspiracy, it's an empirical fact. Do you just think they have no effect? Is that your argument?

Jews attack the emotionally driven infantile mind of women.

Attached: women who don't have babies go crazy.png (1892x707, 289K)

If the industry told you to fuck dirty niggers would you fuck them? Think about it.

>shit eyes
>shit hair
>grande
>inb4 some autist saying it's "italian", italians aren't white

We should be more like Africa. There's clearly something wrong with us.

Attached: 1526255840035.jpg (439x411, 25K)

>OP
>White

It's always Americans saying the dumbest shit on pol, without question.

Attached: endurlife.jpg (1440x1440, 173K)

There is no greater power in the world today than that wielded by the manipulators of public opinion in America . No king or pope of old, no
conquering general or high priest ever disposed of a power even remotely approaching that of the few dozen men who control America 's mass media of news and entertainment.
Their power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every home in America , and it works its will during nearly every waking hour. It is the power that shapes and molds the mind of virtually every citizen, young or
old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.

no but i'm not a woman. Women are, by nature, highly susceptible to suggestion. Women die outside the pack.

anyone who's been around women knows they most certainly are contrarians and it's a good thing

Attached: 1528055285708.jpg (700x602, 72K)

Yet why aren't you fucking dirty niggers?
So you are blaming the Jews for the white woman being gullible?

Why is it then that women from other races don't fall for that?

No, women are gullible by nature. It is our fault for not leading them

Why are the white woman falling for it tho?

Black woman will always prefer the white man.

White bois are faggots

>30-40 obesity makes them non humans to women
>obeast land whale females can get chad sculpted gym bros for sex thanks to tinder/social media
>most men are poorer then women, which women hate

What that leaves is only 20% of the male population that is "attraction worthy"

Though the women are openly whores too, no social consequences, tons of government welfare and laws encourage whoredom, all of which 80% beta faggots will not take away because they think sex is purely pay to play.

Attached: RrHe4eRrwwTfzR_88nXSMFfMYv6tziWyA_sA8SdAP4k.png (1024x768, 745K)

she's Italian

She is actually as white as that dude. She just tans like any blacked slut.

>Dark eyes
>Dark hair
You don't even make sense. Going by this a ton of white people that shaped the world would be excluded from being white. There's a small percentage of those traits.

Realise that those features are not native to europe and were brought by either Armenids, Mongloids from migrations or Congid influences from slave trade and Armenids carring congid influence. Everything you know about races is a lie. Even the term 'white' is a lie and you prove that with your lack of knowledge about physical anthropology. People like you should not get to talk about topics like race. Because you are just not racially aware. Native people to europe were the indigenous and homogenous proto-europeans of the White Nordid race adopting the hunter-gatherer life style living in forests with settlements near coastlines. They were all as I described them.