Have you ever driven a girl crushing on you away?

have you ever driven a girl crushing on you away?

Attached: tfw.jpg (567x720, 93K)

>have you ever driven a girl crushing on you away?

Yes but they were ugly

I don't think anyone has ever had a crush on me.

Multiple times. Unintentionally each time though :(

Yes.
I liked her a lot but didn't realize at the time how rare that would be (liking someone like i liked her)
I had low self-steem and a lot of pessimism so I just figured out things would not be good and was rude to her.
She disappeared completely, zero social media. Last thing she posted was an answer to a post about expecting even simple things from other people and how that usually doesn't work out and she responded "yeahhh that's so true, and after we try we have to just rely on comforting ourselves :(" (badly translated, wasn't in english)

Tbh I mostly want to make the world a better place in the hopes it drips down into her life.

Not on purpose at least. If someone has had a crush on me, I am too autistic to read the signs.

I don't know if a girl has ever had any interest in me.

Same. Admittedly I was a pretty boy in high school and a good amount of ugly girls approached me, but I was too afraid to approach prettier girls. To be honest I prefer being a volcel than losing my virginity to a draugr

Several times in high school. I'm an idiot I want them all back I want them allllll goddammit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Once, in college. Less of a crush and more of a hook-up prospect, and it would prove to be essentially the only one I ever had in college, save a gay dude but I'm straight. She was cute af too :/

Yes, by being utterly oblivious when faced with supposed signals

Many times due to autism

Probably.

Sorry about that, Morgan.

you didn't drive me away T :(

I doubt anyone's ever had any interest in me.

Same. I wonder how many incels on here have done the same

>literally implying any biological female has ever liked me
If one did somehow, then I probably wouldn't have even know because of this damned autism

*Knew, damn typo

Yes.
Twice in the high school.
First one that had crush on me, was kinda ugly, but the second girl was actually pretty cute. Both approached me but I was too autistic and just walked away. Now I regret it.

Fucking hell, you Scandinavians, the grammer mistakes you guys make always read very cutely.

yes ive done that to 2 of them because im a retard that needs to commit suicide

>girl likes me
>comes over to me sometimes for no reason, everyone around is weirded out cause nobody gives a shit about me, for good reason
>would ask me about my day and stuff, id give basic answers blander than bread cause i had no idea how humans converse
>one day im waiting outside class, everyone waiting is really close together, girl not there though
>her friend comes up to me, says she thinks if i ask her out that she'll say yes
>then i go, in front of everyone
"nah, its probably not worth the risk"
>silence

still a virgin
lads how do you get out of bed in the morning

I'm Finnish btw, but Scandinavia was quite a close guess.

Attached: spurdo_venaja4.gif (680x686, 46K)

>Same. I wonder how many incels on here have done the same

I'm not incel tho

Most people throughout grade school treated me like shit. I would've been real skeptical of it being some practical "joke" if I was in your shoes. I've had girls try to lead me on as a fucking joke.

Yes, everytime I think about it I physically cringe. Still cant talk about it too much even tho it's been more than a couple of years since.