I just punched my dad in the face and knocked him out. I'm hiding in my room, Anons. I'm a total autist...

I just punched my dad in the face and knocked him out. I'm hiding in my room, Anons. I'm a total autist. I can't go to jail.

Attached: 1495065472431.jpg (424x426, 27K)

Have sex with him while he's unconscious you might be autist but at least you won't be incel anymore

post story grhah

kill him. do it user you can do it.

welI post story then

Apologize ask him for help and tell him that you will do anything so it does not happen again

you're dad now

I had the last chocolate bar. I asked him if he wanted it, but he decided to joke around with me about not asking him. It just happened so quickly.

Oh shit, you fucked up now, user.

Attached: dosty.jpg (248x370, 49K)

he had it coming user , you did nothing wrong

How in the hell did you make him knock out though? Maybe OP is baiting. Post timestamp.

Attached: 1564521646105.png (638x340, 360K)

This, there can only be one.
Piss on him and fuck your mother to show dominance.

jesus christ dude FUCK HIM. IT WAS YOUR CHOCOLATE BAR. If i was you id finish the job and kill your dad now.

no you wouldn't
i can guarantee you wouldn't

>doing something family destroying over a chocolate bar
This has to be bait.

Attached: autist question mark.jpg (510x390, 34K)

Its not about the chocolate bar though. His dad made the first act of aggression. Jungle law

as long as you can't control your retard strength the people around you will always be in danger
with great power comes great responsibility

Get the fuck outta there. If you hide in your room, you're definitely going to prison. Steal his car and start a new life.

just knock him out when he wakes up so he cant call the cops
repeat as necessary

Banter is toxic masculinity. Fuck banter.

only because you're dumb

Dude, fucking run. NOW.

he's probably dead

you're going to be put away for a long time