I accidentally raped someone. wat do?

I accidentally raped someone. wat do?

Attached: .jpg (1000x724, 439K)

Rape them agine...

Rape them to death so they can't tell anyone, thats how they do it in my country

Reported.

You’re American. This spelling... there’s no excuse.

>accidentally raped
so you've bought into the feminist lies

Attached: 1526140885849.gif (500x263, 345K)

you need to balance your karma by accidentally getting raped, I suggest going to the zoo

use a fucking image cunt

Attached: OP.png (1280x720, 474K)

You know that she is mentally challenged, right?
There's also a dude on this board who regularly fucks her brains out or in other words abuses the handicapped

No it's true and it really was an accident. Do you want to know how it happened?

You were walking behind her, she fell down, ripped her pants and you kinda tripped over her while she's down and your dick got erect mid fall and as you hit the ground you entered her vajene?

I hadn't got laid in a while so I settled for a fat bulldog looking girl from a dating site. She was so ugly I couldn't keep it up without extreme dungeon like kinky sex. I was choking her with a belt and I put it in her asshole. She liked it at first. I was getting into it. She started screaming my name. I started going harder and cummed in her butt. turns out she wanted me to stop because it hurt.

>was choking her with a belt and I put it in her asshole

Attached: 1521339616591.jpg (550x336, 44K)

That's foreplay not rape

Oh thank god.

Attached: 1526270746493.jpg (250x242, 10K)

I hate when that happens

That's foreplay not rape my ass faggot

Apologise.

Attached: 1527169503885.jpg (450x338, 47K)

was the person an oprhan what they gonna do tell there parents

>accidentally

I sorta kinda raped my gf once

she seemes to have forgotten all about it, or at least acted like it never happened from the next day onward.

If you involentaily rape someone, dose that mean you were also raped as the sex was involentaily.

Attached: 1522873272221.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Shit is still shit, even if it's mentally ill

>rape my ass faggot