I fell for the Jow Forums meme and signed up for a gym membership...

I fell for the Jow Forums meme and signed up for a gym membership. How do I behave in a gym filled with Chads and Stacies? I'm a really skinny and clumsy guy so I will probably make a lot of stupid mistakes making them laugh..

Any robots here that have some advice?

Attached: wo-j.jpg (1433x1500, 142K)

you should have just gotten a home gym set you stupid fucking idiot moron now you're gonna have to show up to that normalfag infested hellhole any time you want to try to get more fit

Chads and Stacies are too focused on themselves to care about what youre doing. If anything, they might end up helping you get Jow Forums. People like you go to the gym to get Jow Forums all the time. Thats why they are there. Just go and focus on yourself, youll be fine.

just try it out, if you dont like it, just dont go. You can never know if you dont try

You should have bodyweightmaxxed at home for a few months before going into the gym, if you're a total skeleton you won't be able to avoid looking hilarious. Nevertheless, most likely no one will notice you anyway

>You can never know if you dont try
so go suck a dick?

Just stop caring. They're faceless strangers, no different than the pigeons and ants in the sidewalk.

people who fall for the gym meme still post here. that's all that needs to be said. if you're fat, lose weight, other than that don't waste your time because it doesn't matter all that much.
the only people who deny this are raging gym obsessed manbabbies.

why do you ask r9k you fucking mong, nobody cares about you in real life and nobody cares about you in the gym.

Just do your best desu been where you are. If ya don't know something ask the bigger guys there. People won't laugh at beginners.

Should I take some benzos before going there? It decreases my anxiety a lot but then I might not be able to lit as much weight

Is it a 24 hour gym?
Think of it as more of therapy. You'll get more used to people if you go off the pill. I was really skinny fat when I started so I used to go around 5 AM till I was more comfortable with gym equipment.

It's open from 7AM - 11PM during the week and 9AM - 4PM during the weekend. As I'm a NEET I will probably go durimg the week somewhere around 2PM it's the least busy time according to google

That isn't a bad time, you'll probably see a lot of retired folk, around 12 is good and quiet too. Got any workout schedule set up?

Well I found a beginner full body workout online with an A and a B version, The A version is squats, bench press and rows. The B version is deadlifts, lat pulldowns and overhead press. I'm not sure if this is enough volume, because I've been using dumbells for a few months now

Well try it out and see how sore you get! It seems alright for a beginner and I gotta say deadlifts are very good for muscle and strength. Just remember not to put too much weight for the first few weeks because that can get you very hurt.

Thank you user I will go there tomorrow and I'll just see what happens.

Make a thread around this time and tell us how it went!

my dude, just fucking laugh at them when you enter.

Sure l'll do that

this.

walk into the gym and find the biggest, bulkiest chad in the room and just start laughing in his fucking face, assert your dominance