Hey you ugly motherfucker...

Hey you ugly motherfucker. Can someone explain to me why this society laughs on incels struggling but when it's about some trannie or gay or nigger or any other shit that is as dumb as being incel or even worse they just stand up for their whining asses. I know that we live in a society but why is it so double standard?

Attached: 15644333258243-b.jpg (595x960, 198K)

Unironically, because of Jews.

we live in a society. niggers rise up.

because trannies and gays don't shoot up public places full of people

That's in your head.

The majority of adults don't care that you're a virgin. You're haunted, so you see ghosts everywhere.

Fucking niggers do. Inb4 I'm not talking about black people, only about niggers

Attached: 308c3d0.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

mostly they shoot each other though over gang beefs, don't they? they aren't going into campuses or festivals just to light people up cause they're angry over political and sociological stuff

I understand that, but modern culture dictates this propaganda. Like the majority of adults don't care about anything, but it doesn't change mindset of people who care to show their opinion in mass media.
The question is what is it that makes incels lower tier than any other of these "hip new ways of thinking"

Care to explain?
Originally new

They created a "white privilege" hoax and also feminism

The solution for "Incels" would be to bend over and get fucked in the ass hole. That is what the jews want for you

Because the idea of being an incel IS fucking hilarious. "waaah I have no gf" it's pathetic. Of course in a just world incels, trannies, gays, and blacks would all get gassed together but the later 3 win out because of historical struggle and actual problems they deal with socially. Maybe incels will get taken seriously when they have problems beyond ooga booga no pussy

Incels are mostly a non-issue for people. It's barely even mentioned in mass media.

>Because the idea of being an incel IS fucking hilarious. "waaah I have no gf" it's pathetic.
But not all of them are like that

and not all blacks will shoot you in the street, but ENOUGH of them will

>and not all blacks will shoot you in the street, but ENOUGH of them will
A society free of blacks is achievable and totally can exist

A society free of incels? How could that ever happen? There will always be genetic dead ends. There will always be ugly people

pic related?
originalu

>There will always be genetic dead ends. There will always be ugly people
and they must be ignored and shunned while the beautiful and smart people reproduce and improve society. Incels fucked it all up by actually banding together and creating the term "incel" so people can acknowledge their retarded struggles.

>they must be ignored and shunned
Yeah basically you have to give them something else. Force them to wageslave their life away and they will start indiscriminately murdering people

Fuck the jews, they cause all the problems.

No, it is very original

Incels are worse because they choose to be fucking losers then act like huge victims.

Incels are low tier because we are here to reproduce. Every society since forever considers losing your virginity to be when you become a man. Incels fail at this hard and never become men. It isn't modern culture or propaganda. It's all of society and biology.

>they choose to be fucking losers
Not always

Basically always. An actual incel is a guy who doesn't have a dick, and not someone who plays too many video games.

>An actual incel is a guy who doesn't have a dick
What?
What about someone who can't get a gf because he is unattractive poor and depressed/miserable?