All i want is somebody who looks like this. i just know there is one out there. please god let me find her

all i want is somebody who looks like this. i just know there is one out there. please god let me find her.

Attached: 67290622_380033075987506_4314399785336438784_n.jpg (246x928, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/N5O9jGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the amount of times i smile thinking i could one day find one like this. please. god please.

Attached: ios_large_1524687215_image.jpg (600x525, 42K)

There was a (very slightly) chubby womanlet with an angelic face and nice boobies in one of my upper division general ed classes in college. She seemed like she was coming onto me but also implied that she had a boyfriend. She explained that she liked eating and wanted to be a housewife which were both boner fuel. I am not somebody that women are usually interested in so that this triggered alarm bells in my brain and I felt that cucking another man that I don't know might have not be good move so I engaged in evasive maneuvers. She kind of cornered me as the class was ending and said "goodbye, user". It was weird.

But this is the story of how I am almost 28 and haven't lost my virginity.

i dont want a girl who wants to be overweight. because im not overweight. if i was overweight i would probably want one too. all i want is a chubby girl with thick thighs and nice boobies with a sleepy tired face :(

Attached: 1507926372969.jpg (590x350, 19K)

>tfw i will never find a chubby thicc gf to femdom me

why even bother anymore?

Attached: 1564636775790.jpg (400x262, 16K)

Isnt that the girl version of the redlettermedia guy?

no idea but i just want to find one like her

i love those shortstack girls

Yes, it is. I found the original. The 2d girl you like is based on this guy. imgur.com/N5O9jGs he is beautiful

Attached: 1537798682608.png (893x928, 279K)

fuck if only he was a she.

Basically my gf with bigger boobs.

you're so fucking lucky, you better tell her how much you love her.

I always do.
She actually was much thicker in the beginning. She lost nearly 40kg during our relationship.

my gf is built just like this, although her thighs and calves are pretty toned
shit is cash

Attached: IMG_2447.jpg (691x801, 85K)

i once had a girl like that. now shes gone. hence why i just want somebody that looks like that picture. i fucking miss her.

Attached: 1564435132323.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Damn user sounds like you missed out on the opportunity to have a thick housewife who loves to cook and raise kids. You fucked up

Same but with really hairy arms, legs, belly, etc. and preferably a bit fatter.

I used to look like this then everyone called me fat so i lost weight and now everyone wants a "thicc" girl.

Go fuck yourself.

>males are one person

post pics or lies.

Those girls exist, but the problem is that even an ugly misshapen fat girl with fat in the wrong places still has easily 500 times (+1) more people interested in dating her. So unless you're the best guy out of those 500+, she wont date you. In fact, a 4\10 fat girl would look at you with a disgusted look on her face and would spit on you if it were socially acceptable.
I personally know a girl like that IRL (pic related), and she is constantly complaining about guys hitting on her.
Can you as a guy even understand that? She is getting hit on by SO MANY guys that she's actively against that attention.

Attached: ree.png (392x713, 268K)

By everyone I mean everyone at school my entire life

This isnt soc

No one cares, f*male. You have tons of guys who'd date you. You just think you're too good for all the guys who offer. Pathetic. You do not belong here.

>tfw no slightly chubby but tall gf

you remind me of my ex. she was also "ugh everybody hits on me because of my big thighs". but truth be told most people where i live are into skinny or ""healthy"" girls.. so saying that "fat in the wrong places" is what every guy wants you're wrong. also, with fat comes stretch marks. my ex had that on her tiddies. so its still something most guys seem to avoid.

I'm sure no guy ever shows interest in you, right

>wanting to date an overweight motherly figure because you have Oedipus and deep down you know you're a fag

The point is that even "ugly fat" girls have TONS of options for dating (not just casual sex), so it's incredibly retarded for them to 1) come on r9k, and 2) complain about relationship issues.

Say a girl is an "ugly fat". She can either A) find a guy who is into ugly fats, B) find a guy who is into her body type regardless, or C) find a guy who she likes because of who he is as a person.
I have no sympathy for w*men who complain about being "lonely" or "single". (With the important exception of being seriously medically ill or deformed)

i see your point. but i just think saying "fat women have all the choices" is dumb because in reality we all do have all the choices. its just a matter of how you carry yourself and the persons you surround yourself with.

Guys have o bust their asses for female attention, girls just have to exist for male attention

Any poor person could become a millionaire, but current millionaires are obviously more privileged

true. ive had very few girls show interest in me. but that doesnt mean ive never gone on dates. its just a matter of the people who you see, if that makes sense. so like odds on you dating some local chick is slim. but out of the entire world, its huge. idk if i made any sense there but point is there is hope for us all.

>we all do have all the choices
You mean regardless of gender, right?
Factually incorrect.
If I were a woman, I could very easily just choose one of the guys I know in my social circle, who I know are good people, and decide to date him. Simple as that. Behind him are, say, 20 other guys who are also good """candidates""" to be my partner. All of this with literally ZERO effort on my part, and assuming I'm a ~4\10 woman.

As a (~4\10) guy, I'd have to bust my ass to be "better" than all the other guys who are pining for any of the girls in my social circle.
It doesnt matter if the girl is short, tall, skinny, fat, ugly, pretty, confident, or has terrible self esteem. She undoubtedly has many, MANY guys who'd be genuinely interested in dating her.
Do you get what that means? It means that an ugly, "low value" 4\10 girl would have a fun time picking between all the guys interested in her. With literally the only thing holding her back from having a boyfriend IS HER OWN PERSONAL SHALLOWNESS AND UNWILLINGNESS TO DATE A "not good enough" GUY.

So do not even attempt to compare men and women's situations when it comes to dating.
You could literally not even IMAGINE what your life would be like if you were a guy in the dating world.

Basically what said.
Men have to work hard to get a gf.
W*men just have to exist to get a bf.
Therefore, it is retarded for w*men to compare their """"""""""dating problems"""""""""" to men's.

maybe if you weren't such an unlikeable subhuman you'd get a gf easily. Or at least someone that would be willing to fuck you, you sad loser

Attached: 1561581360611.jpg (3264x1592, 823K)

That's a pic of every millennial foid user
literally

As a guy, being likeable isn't enough if you're shy or ugly or a loser

>A) find a guy who is into ugly fats, B) find a guy who is into her body type regardless, or C) find a guy who she likes because of who he is as a person.
Hello, I am all of those three, can I get a fat ugly gf please.

No you cannot get an ugly fat gf, see

Please do not reply to the reddit bait comment.

No, you cant. It doesnt go both ways. You're a guy, so that means you need to be physically attractive for the 4\10 ugly fat girl to "like" you.

Finally, a man of true culture

Ok sorry I'll see myself out :(

>Baaaaaaaaaw
Fag

No, you're a guy, you can stay.
I very much feel you on wanting a "fat ugly" gf.

Attached: POTYAJ-001.png (553x936, 684K)

ideal gf right there.

Attached: 1554124549946.png (1148x1137, 132K)

Fucking tell me about it. You have no idea how many times I nutted to her vid.

Attached: _ POTYAJ-001 2.png (1680x1050, 1.93M)

Here's Yurika while we're at it.

Attached: _ _ Yurika CVRu-uTUAAAap_4.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

You'll never find get a girlfriend that even remotely resembles that figure.

>shaved pussy and pits
ugh

>You'll never find get a girlfriend
Could have just left it at that honestly.

Attached: _ 59536125_450004712235351_9179135710851458449_n.jpg (1080x1272, 196K)

You'll find a girl like this soon. Of course she'll want nothing to do with you except take your money. Her mouth, boobs, butt, legs, thighs, pussi, and hands are all PROPERTY of CHAD.

She will only make you miserable. We are destined to loneliness. Accept this most basic of facts and you might not cry as much.

inb4

>um sweaty femanon here and you're just wrong

stop lying.

Attached: 1473289864491.jpg (2000x3000, 780K)

This user speaks the truth.
Reminder that women can be short, tall, skinny, fat, ugly, pretty, and any and all variations of physical (and mental) traits, and they would still have ZERO difficulty finding a good partner to date.
Menawhile, if you're a guy and you're a bit weird or a bit unattractive, you're FUCKED.

Isnt it weird how you literally cannot name literally even ONE chick who cant get a bf, but you can very easily find HUNDREDS of guys who cant get a gf? Really makes you think.

This is EXACTLY what I desire

Attached: 1561866816870.jpg (346x326, 48K)