MGTOW

MGTOW is going to be one of most influential movements of 21st century.

Once power dynamics shifts back to MEN having power the whole system will restore its natural balance and we will continue our societial progress.

Next milestone is obviously artificial WOMBS

Attached: download.jpg (718x642, 104K)

MTGOW isnt a movement, its a description of a common symptom. nobody is meeting up we all just chillin alone

An interesting thing I noticed is that some incels vehemently HATE mgtow. So that is a hint that they may have more in common with the cucks and s o y s that they claim to hate as well. They are all vagina worshippers

Its not movement in sense that someone is organizing that we have leader or organization.

Its more ideological movement or way that men approach women and life in General.
Its taking Redpills and pursuing your own happiness.

ye. precisely.

MGTOW is a bunch of lonely autists jacking off

Men are biologically designed to want sex and to fuck women.
It'll never be a thing. It's just losers who were never going to get women to begin with coping hard.

Attached: 20190714-0001.jpg (1440x1800, 278K)

ye. i be coping hard asf

Man was never biologically designed to fly either but we do it all the time, bitch. Stupid argument

>Idiots who think MGTOW completely reject sexual or any encounters with women.

You just haven't looked into MGTOW to understand it.
MGTOW is not about avoiding women, some MGTOW's just pursue sex and use MGTOW redpills to avoid common pitfalls with women about rape date,getting used for money, getting her accidentally pregnant...etc

Some MGTOW accept life is not about women and just go about without them.

Attached: 1438992327225.jpg (826x890, 81K)

god, that comic is so depressing. Please don't remind me that males like that exist. Seriously, people like that are better off dead

MGTOW is retarded because it only makes sense to buy in if 100% of men are buying in, otherwise there's just less competition
It's also dumb because they're quitting relationships over perceived oppression by divorce courts and shit rather than because they legitimately don't want sex/relationships, which is the only smart reason to not pursue them.

Attached: smiley.gif (45x45, 573)

MGTOW explained in its entirety in one picture.

Attached: f183c51dae72f417f60b8535756c0d1e.jpg (618x472, 70K)

Male equivalent of cool wine aunts.

Why do vocal MGTOWs bitch about women so fucking much? I'm a 34 year old virgin who's been treated like shit by women my whole life and I just fucking ignore them. What they do, or what other men do, or what society does I don't give a shit. It's a waste of my time to even consider any of it.

Anyone sad and lonely going on and on about how the social dynamic is going to change and women are going to be sorry or some shit you are wasting your fucking time. No one cares, and you either can't change it or refuse to change. Just ignore it and live your own fucking life.

Permavirginity is not a MGTOW requirement

but if very commonly is. There's either the permavirgin which make up the majority, or the minority who got exploited by women in some way which are a small minority that give the virgins stories to justify their abstaining from women (while bitching non-stop about them).

It's still way better than being an incel. Incels are legit suicidal and hating every second of life, mgtows are looking for ways to live it up

Yeah, they aren't incel level of depraved, but they are one step back from it and easily move into inceldom when their angst and contempt for women from all the biased stories they hear gets to them enough.

If they were truly trying to live it up they wouldn't even be talking about women every, they'd be just living their life and being happy. Instead they have this chip on their shoulder like "See how happy and awesome my life is? All because I said no to women!"

More like I've seen other men ruined by those grapes so it's easy to assume the grapes aren't worth eating

So MGTOW is a bunch of people who've never had grapes heard a story about some other person who tried some once and got sick and now they've all decided all grapes are poisonous and they should never ever try them.

I don't think incel truly hate women, they hate themselves for not being able to get women. The "hate" they have for women is over the top hysterical and theatrical, it's just a way to get them through the day. At the end of the day, they desperately want someone to do something or change something so that they will be able to be a slave to a woman.

I've never seen anyone who eat grapes not also have shitty lives
Maybe they prefer the torment but I would rather stay out

Really? Never? You've never seen a guy with a girlfriend or wife that had a happy life?

I haven't seen one that could not be improved by not wasting their time with girls

By who's standard? I know lots of men who are in relationships where I wouldn't want to be in their life situation, but they themselves wouldn't have it any other way.

Just because you see women as a burden on your life doesn't mean other men do or should.

>MGTOW
>Is just bitching about women instead of cutting them off from your life to have fun

Every modern woman you meet has a goal to eventually do exactly what happens in that comic

>but they themselves wouldn't have it any other way
So we should let other men struggle with their shit lives because they've convinced themselves it's better?

I want a wife, not a leech who eventually will fleece me in court over a perceived slight that would never has worked had I claimed she did it

It's for them to decide if their life is shit or not, not your sorry ass. If you don't want women in your life why are you bitching about them so much? Fucking live you life and stop occupying with how much you dislike how others live theirs.

I feel a need to remind others

Please don't. You're like that annoying autist who corrects everyone pronunciation, except in this case you are the one pronouncing things wrong and still trying to correct others. Please just fuck off.

Society literally more peaceful and easier than ever to meet girls. Mgtow complain about gender roles like a feminist. Mgtow is the ultimate cuck move.

Attached: 1556410916987.jpg (900x900, 107K)

i dont want to go my own way I just want to feel connected to a girl that I find cute. is love real?

love exists, but in this day and age it's like finding a needle in a haystack
everything is fucked up and we need nukes to reset it all

Idk man, I just ignore the sexual aspect of relationships now.
I try to look at women as if they're my mother if she's older, sister if she's a similar age, or cousin if she's significantly younger.
I smile and say hi, but I don't ask women out or show any interest in them.
My parents want me to get married, but for me that just means I won't be able to waste money on video games and computer hardware.
I don't want someone who can hold me accountable for my life choices.

You're wrong it's more like dingus l finding a straw of hay in a needle stack, also the needles were used by homes guys.

MGTOW = MEN GRABBING THEIR OWN WIENERS!

jesus. the thought of living in a world where you legit believe that is legitimately harrowing. Cheating is a fucked up thing that is a really good way to hurt someone. And it's sadly common. But fuck, legitimately believing that half the population of the world is that kind of shitty has got to fuck with your head. How do you interact with women in real life? That belief really has to fuck with that.

>HEY!!! HEY LOOK AT ME WOMEN!!! IM GOING MY OWN WAY!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT FEMALE ATTENTION!!! LOOK!!!!

only the real mgtows understand

>not understanding that its a statistical fact that men cheat more than women

Okay incel. Have sex.