I'm not like other guys. They all do stupid boy stuff like watching sports and playing video games, but I like eating...

I'm not like other guys. They all do stupid boy stuff like watching sports and playing video games, but I like eating, sleeping, and bike riding. Other guys only see girls as potential mates, get mad about being virgins, and have all these stupid ideas about girls, like "Why do they wear makeup? Why do they need to impress us?" but I'm smart enough to know that makeup is actually a very spiritual shamanic activity of augmenting human beauty and self-expression.

Attached: bzUZ45u.jpg (1080x1085, 110K)

Where can I find a GF like the one on the right? She sounds wonderful.

the point of these comics is that women are all the same because women are liars

The right is pathetic and entitled and should actually try to get a bf.

It is? I didn't get that impression. The girl on the right is just a laid back and wholesome qt I could have a lot of fun with, if she said she wanted me to pick her to be her bf I'd be head over heels in love. Shame it would never happen lol.

I legitmately admire girls who can do their hair and make up. I've never been successful at it, and even with the advent of Youtube tutorials I manage to fuck up.

Attached: 675e08e76a2fd149267cac8e20abc511.png (1192x1194, 859K)

I would pick her if she didn't have dirt on her face

the last points are exactly the same
dumbass roasties

Attached: 1527021019600.png (500x507, 105K)

Most girls say they're wholesome
Most girls are whores

>doesnt shave
dropped
originiglet

Well I refuse to believe it until I'm proven wrong.

>retard with no reading comprehension
The girl on the left is always looking for male approval, the girl on the right is specifically looking to be the gf of a certain person. Not only that she's politely asking for you to choose her rather than trying to force herself upon everyone she meets.

Always looking for male approval and wanting to be picked up by chads are literally the exact same thing only difference is the left doesn't want to put forth any effort and want her chad on a silver plate
No where does it say or imply she wants one specific person go be dumb somewhere else whiteknight

Attached: +_73c5d4ac2ccbf2a7712d79b4a59bd6bb.jpg (498x508, 69K)

begging you to be with her = Looking for male approval

Is this the same artist of the abortion comic?

the one where she says sorry, not sorry, for killing her unborn child because she wasn't done thotin around yes

She's asking nicely for one male's approval, that's different from always looking for male approval you brainlet

I was hoping no but yes
It definitely is the abortion whore

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-180142~2.png (1080x1690, 1.31M)

>Well I refuse to believe it until I'm proven wrong.
She's just being ironic

And she has a serious white guy fetish

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

So? Have you never heared of the death of the author? Just because she doesn't want me to be attracted to the archtype of girl doesn't mean I can't lol. She drew a cute girl that I'd unironically marry if she was real that's all.

I'm not like the other guys, they all have had sex and I'm a virgin.

She's kind of fun. She's crazy, but not like most women are.

Attached: 1541477555772.jpg (381x565, 178K)

>wanting male approval is different from wanting male approval!
>the death of the author
Pretentious brainlet confirmed

>why yes, if I change the sentances to be identical then they do mean the same thing
wow, good job user.
>waaaah yuo havE to inTerpret things the WaY the MakEr inTend!
actual brainlet confirmed. gain, I just want a gf that's like the one on the right, why is that so hard for you to accept?

Every single one of her drawings (not even of herself) look exactly like herself. What a fucking complete narcissist. It's laughable.

Attached: 1560957824984.png (381x456, 107K)

>always looking for male approval as a downside on the left
>when the entire right side is looking for male approval
Women, everyone

You don't want that one

They act down to earth and women hating because they're desperate for male attention, therefore, a pick-me

Lol what's woman hating about her? Also who else am I supposed to pick?

>I'm not like OTHER girls!!!!
>implies other girls are below her
>women hating

A normal human, user. Lmao

Having things you like about yourself means you see other people are below you? I don't get it.

Having to distance yourself from your entire gender just to see yourself as a unique person means you see them as below you.

Trust me, I've met enough pick-mes and i used to be one myself. You do not want to date a pick me.

If they're so bad, can I date you instead then?

Unfortunately no user. When i stopped being a pick me and started to respect myself I got a boyfriend

u will never pass

So you're saying if I want to find a girl that doesn't already have a boyfriend I should go for a pick me? Trying otherwise is sort of pointless right?