Not getting a stuffed crust Little Caesars(TM) Hot N Ready pizza for only 9.99 ready for pickup between 4-8pm

>not getting a stuffed crust Little Caesars(TM) Hot N Ready pizza for only 9.99 ready for pickup between 4-8pm
bitch remind me what tf you doing

Attached: anime.jpg (434x404, 28K)

bitch I'm gettin a large pepperoni for 5 fuckin dollars

>(1) little cesars pizza
>(8) totinos pizzas
explain to me why im allowing myself to be ripped off

Attached: totinos-rectangle-combination-pizza-01.jpg (640x480, 65K)

tf is little caesars?

Those are 5 dollars not 10

>not being alive when they were round
>absolute faggot
>missed out

If you dont add cheese and other toppings you are missing out, oven is grate but if you never microwaved one you are missing out I like crunchy with garlic powder cayenne pepper then add any cheese you like cut tomatoes and put parmesan on top, microwave I just add cheese

I'm 35 miss the round too funny I had totinos tonight I grew up with them

Supreme is amazing fuck em all

they said that they didnt change the recipe but when they switched from round to square they also removed the fennel topping on all the pizzas with sausage as a topping

Rectangular fucking pizza it changed them for the worst

I miss the round man it does taste the same and I noticed that but they cook differently in the oven the outer corners just not the same but I love em still

Man I agree I hated it but still get it Love supreme

Eating quality pizza, not that bowling alley tier crap

Hey did guy here seriously add toppings like cut onion or mushroom cheese anything if you haven't been missing out and I will piggyback on it better in oven microwave with cheese is amazing try it I add cheese and Nike for 330

Some of the best pizza I had was in bowling alleys, been all over the world too

did you have an original stroke while writing this post

>not getting you boipussy pounded

it's the best chain pizza. my gf wanted dominos but I told her I'm getting little caesars instead. I love the taste of the crust

Poor fag detected lmao damn

when was the last time you had dominos because when they came out with their pan pizzas their quality has gone way way up
plus their pizzas are only

You should get TOPPED faggot shit taste