Day 3 of my hunt for an r9k e-gf, fuck janny edition

Day 3 of my hunt for an r9k e-gf, fuck janny edition

>A/S/L
21/M/East Coast
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Hobbies
Philosophy, vidya, anime, reading, exercising, shitposting, scamming, psychedelics, reading medical studies and attempting to apply solutions to people I know, browsing Jow Forums, listening to music (indie, alt, rock, jazz, synthwave, dreampop, etc); outdoor things are nice.
>Favorite music
youtube.com/watch?v=2ByLFR9_phc
>Personality
Lackadaisical, shitposty, reserved to those I don't know
>Looking for
A cute biological girl that I can romance into staying with me for the rest of my life, whores need not apply
>Not Looking for
Women that're unfaithful, overzealous about religion or politics, women that aren't from the United States, women that wholeheartedly believe in astrological signs
>Your perfect first date
The ideal first date would be after a good period of time of us talking romantically, we meet up somewhere and cuddle; take 2CB or MDMA if you're into that and be comfy
>Contact
Thundy#8497

Attached: cfghgffgh.jpg (800x600, 44K)

Day 3? Try month 3, i've been scouting here and /soc/ like a dirty normalfag as that feel when no gf has become unbearable after 25 years of loneliness.
I'm even quite good looking myself, so it wouldn't be hard, but i don't want to release my image to the winds.

hour 3 of me looking for a cute e-bf

I've spent 3 years on r9k/soc doing the whole e-dating thing, hasn't worked out too well but talking with others eliminates any lonely feelings. I once spent 6 months and you know what broke that 6 month stride? Posting a picture of myself, don't be afraid to show yourself user. Of course on r9k you're going to get banned for faceposting but I have 23,000 SOCKS5 proxies so it does not matter.

My Discord is listed in the post provided above

>>Personality
>Lackadaisical, shitposty, reserved to those I don't know
thats a big yikes from me, OP. Kurt Vile is fucking based though.
>t. maleanon

oh i didnt think you'd assume im female let me clarify M here looking for cute e-bf

Good taste in music, surprised you're male as I've only heard women say yikes

Sad!

you look like you're 15 tbqh.

I have endless youthful vitality

>surprised you're male as I've only heard women say yikes
sorry to disappoint bub. but seriously rewrite your personality section, lazy shitposter is not a personality

stay here retard

That's what I am, a lazy shitposter that's trying to glide by through life through various schemes. I'm going to be getting $8000 soon and hopefully neetbux; going to talk to neetbux lady in a few days where they'll decide.

no and there's nothing you can do about it, report my post but I'll just repost later till I get an e-gf

based

please send more blood, i need all i can get

sending another 3 cups your way

You look like you stink. Also saying no whores puts non whores off as well as actual whores. Fembots side with other fembots over males.

What starsign are you user?

You look like another manipulative insecure psycho who wants to behead an innocent fembot. Why any girl would contact you is beyond me.

you look just like tony from skins

You look like your room is disgusting and you have a cum rag youve been using for the past 2 weeks dont breed you grotesque pimple covered virgin

faggot ass weirdo bet you havent showered for at least 4 days

>fembot
>innocent

your closest contact with a woman was through a paypal donation screen beta cuck

I take a cold shower daily and wash myself very well. I don't want to talk to whores, I see no reason why that would put off non-whores. You wouldn't want a man that sleeps around with others, would you? So why would asking for a loyal man be any different? Double standards.

Gemini

I'm not insecure or a psychopath but then again that's what a psychopath would say; Bianca was not an innocent fembot by any means and led on many men online and used them to buy hard drugs.

Never watched that but I do a bit, he has darker hair though

incorrect. fembots don't like actual whores in my experience because they threaten their viability as sexually powerful

>getting neetbux

That is the opposite of attractive. Good luck user

Is that you in the pic? Holy shit be my bf right now, abandon your straightness

Attached: 1nc9aQDKXP-6.png (300x250, 104K)

Taking MDMA together on a first date is a little risky dont you think? Or are you trying to induce that in love sensation right away? My LDR bf suggested we do the same but I am a little apprehensive.

I live a minimalist life in which I work very little and save as much money as I can; being financially secure and abusing all sorts of systems to my gain is how I live life

That is me, I would abandon my heterosexuality if I could in a heartbeat I assure you life would be a lot easier if I was a faggot...

The thing about long distance relationships is that I figure by the time we actually meet we'd care greatly for each other, don't you think? I don't think it's that risky, you know you'd feel super lovey dovey and mushy and I think that'd be a comfy first date. I hope you give it a try with your LDR bf.

what kind of headphones do you have, I can tell that they're beyerdynamics but the shape looks like a mmx300 without a mic, I don't remember the dt770 bulging out like that, or am I just remembering wrong?

You're remembering wrong, they're dt770's and they're very comfy

Not as comfy as dt990 though, they have better stock velour pads and are lighter :^)
But the dt770 isn't harsh on the treble like the dt990 so it wins in that aspect, good choice on pick the silver velour though, when they're new it feels like having kittens on your ear.

I might pickup the dt990 once these are worn out; that might be awhile though

Go for the dt880 instead, they're better and won't rape your ears on trebly songs.
My first pair of earphones was dt990s, I still have them lying inside a box because I'm really bad at selling my stuff.
The dt880 will be a more perceivable upgrade.
What dac do you use with you dt770?

I added you purely because of your interest in scamming.

>jannies banning my IP but leaving the thread up
Very low IQ move, sad! This is what happens when you do things for free!

Good talk, sadly scammer girl is engaged

I'll date you
If you give me $500 a month.

Attached: 4e5rt678uiok.jpg (540x540, 103K)

I'll date you for free if you enter promo code FUCKOFF within the next 24 hours in my DMs

Fuck janny, fuck janny, fuck janny
Janny fuck ooooooooooffff

gary batty gary batty gary batty

Attached: D_OV198W4AAN7dX.jpg (363x381, 16K)

>Hobbies: shitposting, scamming, psychedelics
lost me

you look cute and are very much my type but unfortunately you post on r9k which makes you innately unfuckable. if we met irl i would be interested. better luck next time

is it normal for internet gfs to initiate roleplay sex in a call 3-4 times a day
one or two of those times she will turn on her webcam and other times i can hear her finger sliding in and out of her wet pussy so its not like shes just making noises and stuff
i really like talking with her but i think she sees our talks as filler between the sex stuff

The idea of an e-gf is with the purpose of eventually meeting IRL though; alas it happens

i kind of like you based on this thread
but you look 16 and i don't know how to feel about that

why do you want an e-gf specifically? you're good looking, you could find a girlfriend in the real world with ease i think.

This HAS to be irony
If not good luck faggot

ahh a fellow superior dt770 user