Concerned about the existence of our reality

To begin, does anybody here know what is going on? I've been wondering about any potential explanation for reality, y'know, stuff in general, yet no explanation seems to make sense. God? Hologram? Well, who made the hologram? Where did god come from?
The important thing is, it's real. Reality is real and that makes no sense. It shouldn't exist. It's like an anime world being real, it makes no sense. Real life is like an anime world, except it's actually really real.
Another point that needs asking is this; How do you guys do it? Exist? See these bodies of ours, you got one, are rather strange to maneuver. I've been steering this ship all my life and still can't figure how to drive it. It's a fucking BITCH to maintain this thing. I'm Jow Forums but FUCK this constant mindfulness of my own body is so weird.
This is a game I can't pause. It's the most intense shit ever. I can die at any moment, or worse, end up in severe pain. There's only one chance, no do-overs in sight.
This is extreme, this is barbaric and insane. It's every word in the dictionary. It's life. Oh fuck.

Guys, how do you do it? This body is fucking hassle to lug around. CONSTANTLY I have to be careful and aware of this thing, holy shit. Then you add in EVERYTHING ELSE to the mix. Everything in life. Holy FUCK. I can barely preform the feat of managing my body, let alone dealing with other bodies. What is this shit? I don't remember signing up for EXISTENCE. What the fuck is happening? I'm ALIVE? Are you KIDDING ME?
THAT 'S
FUCKED
UP.
How did this happen? At least one of you has to be some secret actor who knows what is going on. Somebody has to have an explanation for all this. There MUST be a logical explanation for all this.

Attached: unclebrian.png (625x350, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k
horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf
gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps005.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have no explanation but I hope it's all fake desu.

If you're not an npc you're just another consciousness experiencing a playground made by God and His wife for us.

you sound like you have some bad anxiety user, i feel you ive had panic attacks where nothing feels real and i feel like i'm drowning in reality and I wanted to rip my soul out of myself i was in such discomfort.

we have to accept reality, we can live and appreciate the dark and light of life as one. stay humble and surrender, god gave us a fist and it can grab and also let go.

There is. Just because religions are demonstrably silly, it does not mean that materialism is true and that death implies oblivion. There is a tremendous amount of empirical evidence that suggests that our mind or consciousness continues past the point of physical death and that there is an infinitely amazing afterlife awaiting unconditionally around the corner of a ceased heartbeat for everyone.

Easily digestible tier:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/
youtube.com/watch?v=LwyVFW9kT8k
youtube.com/watch?v=bw3oaNUR1iI
youtube.com/watch?v=59OOCGzd6fE
youtube.com/watch?v=mhANf60Y4Nk
vimeo.com/7464750
youtube.com/watch?v=WnoIf2NwaRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5or66dI6akU
youtube.com/watch?v=HaFuJr0IE5k

World-leading research tier:

horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf
digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc799144/m2/1/high_res_d/vol21-no1-5.pdf
amazon.com/dp/159477451X/
amazon.com/dp/1594773564/
newforestcentre.info/uploads/7/5/7/2/7572906/science_and_the_afterlife_experience-_evidence_for.pdf
amazon.com/dp/0997560800/
amazon.com/dp/0826499236/
trans4mind.com/spiritual/Does-consciousness.pdf

In essence, the purpose of these lives is to learn to be an infinitely loving and kind person despite the fact that the world is demonstrably shitty and it is really hard to develop character here. But the person who is infinitely happy, kind, loving, accepting, and forgiving while they are being tortured, to take the ultimate example, will quite figuratively explode from happiness in heaven. So use your challenges as gifts to develop your character. After all, you had the multiverse as your smorgasbord while you were still in paradise, and yet you chose this life; being this character, in this society, in this world.

Attached: 1266119602804.jpg (650x722, 69K)

DON'T SEEM FAKE TO ME, BOSS
Who put in the pain? Which programmer designed the burning alive mechanics? In truth it actually is quite nice but my stupid physical form gets in the way of real progress, I feel.
I feel no anxiety, just complete bewilderment. In fact, thinking about this stuff is my favorite pastime. I just really like thinking about reality and how unrealistic it is.

try buddhism or this gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps005.htm

Attached: 31942-zmey_kusausthiy_sebya_za_hvost-45-.jpg (564x564, 83K)

Ah, it's true. You're right. But I should've went with the anime world. I'M JUST SAYIN'. Next time, anime world.
But you're right about becoming happy, kind and loving. But it doesn't seem to be a straight and easy path.

The truth is God's not strictly all powerful because He's subject to logic. If God is perfect everything unique from Him must be imperfect.

A lot of people don't understand how strange it is that's we're even here. What is here? What would you define as here? People literally wouldn't understand the vastness of those two questions, and that's also strange. From my curiosity of how the universe works, I've read lots of books on physics and just general knowledge of m-theory. If I'm being honest, I believe the universe is simply infinite, and if that's the case, nothing is defined and everything is everything, I am you and you are me. There are lots of theories supporting the infinite universe, the main one being string theory, but others like quantum theory also explain a bit about that as well. If you truly would like to understand our universe then I suggest you start searching, the answer is somewhere.

what plane of existence does my consciousness come from/reside? the pure awareness that we are; *where* is it????

Attached: 1558081798749.png (808x805, 598K)

The demons try to gaslight you into denying it, the one thing you know for certain to be real. Demons control the elites who control media and academia so of course consciousness is never mentioned.

>be in your job/school/where you see people in general
>somebody behind you say your name asking you something
>you turn your head around fast
>break your neck
>everything is black
life sucks

Attached: 1519848390235.jpg (301x301, 11K)

Gnosticism is fascinating, as well as Buddism, I plan reading books for both.
That makes sense. Still, can't a man get an explanation before being dunked into this. Like, a tutorial or something? Practice round?
Thank's user. I like to believe that everybody is the same just in different situations. I still see no possible origin of matter.
HMMMM. This gets me thinking. There does seem to be a severe lack of Consciousness Awareness in school. Sheet, the elites really do have secret clubs of pedos and murders, don't they? Not only we got to deal with our own bodies, but there's this earth-wide villain trying to suppress intelligent thought. They won't get away with this.

I am god, see?

Oh, dude, it's great to see ya. Uh, how am I doing? I'm sorry about beating up that autistic kid yesterday. I can still get heaven, right?

Bump. Though this thread might've been better placed on /x/. That said, this board is a bit more active.

Did anyone else go through this as a kid? When I was about 8 years old I saw a cartoon movie about dinosaurs escaping from a volcano and one of them didn't make it. The movie went on but I was frozen in place thinking about the dinosaur who died. In that moment I became cognizant of death and started crying. That night I lay awake absolutely terrified of my own mortality. I kept thinking about two things- what if there's nothing after, what if it's oblivion? Oh God, oh no. The other thought terrified me equally- what if there's an after life, and my existence literally never ends? There's no getting off this ride, it's an eternal sequence of things to do. I felt nauseous. For weeks I couldn't stop crying, didn't want to eat, couldn't sleep, it was awful. My parents asked why I was crying and I couldn't even say it, so I spelled it: "d-e-a-t-h." They laughed and offered to take me to a church, but I said no. Then one day, for no reason except maybe exhaustion, it just stopped. I gave up. I am going to die and there's nothing I can do about it and whatever happens happens.

Oh and to answer your question OP, I too am absolutely bewildered by the nature of reality and don't know what to make of it. I often wonder what the endgame of the human project is- what are we working so hard to accomplish exactly? Machines, skyscrapers, flight, medicine, cloning, is there a goal in mind or is it just chaotically distributed improvement for its own sake and wherever we end up, there we are?
I don't know man, I just don't know what we're all doing here.

I've had a simular time period when I was young. It wasn't brought on by seeing a character die, but when I saw the last episode of a show I liked. I realized that everything has an ending. I was sad but I don't know why. In hindsight, it's all good.
It isn't just about humans. There's animals and plants and even just plain matter. I don't get where it came from. Was it just WAS the whole time? Changing from form to form? Why am I here? How did I get wrapped up in this?
You'd think it'd be easy to answer,
"What am I?"
but I'm stumped.

>"What am I?"
I think the same thing, recently I thought about it in the context of all life. 99.999% of the known universe is lifeless, most of the mass of Earth is lifeless, but there is this biomass on top that we're part of. Plants, animals, everything alive, feeds off everything else that is alive, and maybe we're all part of the same one thing. It makes me laugh that vegans think they aren't harming life with their philosophy, because biology trumps philosophy: the only way to live is to consume life.
So what am "I" in the context of life? I am life, and so are you, and so is that tree, and that cow, and that mosquito. We're all various manifestations of the same thing.
Or not. I don't know dude.

You know, I've thought it over countless times and still do. But you know what? We're little insignificant invisible flecks in the universe. And there's not a thing we can do about that. So just enjoy life while you can

If you can hear it then it's speaking to you. If you can touch it it's yours to have.

But in all seriousness what OP is going through isn't unique or new. Everyone (except maybe true NPC's) have existential thoughts. I'm not an especially smart person, but I've read a lot of books and so far have found no unifying theme of the universe other than absurdity. To me the universe is like someone at a party telling a bad joke, if you laugh at it then you fall into the comedic spirit of it, but I chose not to laugh and make my own joke, even if it's destined to fail.

Attached: 326.jpg (720x720, 40K)

I like to think we're all the same on some level. I like the Buddah's saying of "I am one, pretending to be many, each pretending to be one."
I'm gonna enjoy it via asking these fun questions till I die.

The great cosmic joke.
This is a theory I've semi come up with while on drugs.
Basically, the universe was created for us to tell stories about later. We're watching ourselves from the future and cannot stop laughing.

Basically yeah. I personally think the universe is a bad joke because it functions and we observe it (I'm a very big supporter of the Finely Tuned Universe hypothesis and for the Anthropic Principle view of the universe), but it's a bad joke because even we as human's can come up with ways to make the universe more efficient, and we as a species aren't really all that bright.

Here's my take:

Reality is the set of all possibilities and we live in a stable self consistent slice of it which supports consciousnesses. The laws of physics are just a reliable way for matter and energy to interact (which themselves are probably just expressions of some more fundamental property). They could behave differently but the results would be chaotic and unstable and would produce nothing of note relative to the infinite set of all other realities. We see "artifacts" of this in how our observable reality fundamentally operates in a similar way. Systems appear to take the path of least action. We later learned that it's more accurate to say they take all paths and we experience the superposition of these paths. I don't think it's crazy to suggest that our own universe is itself formed from an aggregation of all possible universes that make up reality. We don't exist in all of the realities that don't support consciousness because by definition we couldn't. So we're here experiencing this. Nothingness is a virtual construct of the human mind. By definition "nothing" does not exist so I don't see why we should assume it ever has, ever will, or ever could.

>To begin, does anybody here know what is going on?
The only thing that seems for sure is that existence exists.
> I've been wondering about any potential explanation for reality, y'know, stuff in general, yet no explanation seems to make sense.
The chance of observing subjective reality without existence is 0.
The chance of observing subjective reality with existence is greater than 0.
I don't really see another explanation, maybe there is none.

>The important thing is, it's real. Reality is real and that makes no sense.
Atleast subjective reality is real.

>How do you guys do it? Exist?
I hardly do it and it will be over in a flash.
Maybe I'm not even me in the next second.

>What is this shit? I don't remember signing up for EXISTENCE. What the fuck is happening? I'm ALIVE? Are you KIDDING ME?
I feel you on this one. Is it possibly a scam?

>How did this happen?
Bad luck? Fate? Who knows
>At least one of you has to be some secret actor who knows what is going on.
You might not even be real yourself so how can you be sure somebody else is?

>Somebody has to have an explanation for all this. There MUST be a logical explanation for all this.
Logic is just us trying to make sense of this mess.

Attached: 1530717303830.png (624x548, 315K)

Some 5th dimensional NEET left his retro emulator running while he took a tendie break. We're the procedurally generated npcs he hasn't encountered yet.