Just took 700mg of dph how bad is this trip going to be

just took 700mg of dph how bad is this trip going to be

Attached: 1lry3ejrf7d21.jpg (512x384, 37K)

Have you ever done it before? Your pic is pretty well covered. You're in for a waking nightmare.

Godspeed, rest in shit OP

Attached: 1563487862807.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Say hi to Epstein in hell for me

So are you gonna respond to your own thread, or..?

i only done dxm (600mg) and 1 300ug gel tab

Those are both better than what you're doing. DPH is going to drive your nerves insane, you won't sleep, and you're never going to want to do it again. If you make it through the night. Wow, man.

If you have some DXM, add that to the mix. 300mg will take away the worst of the existential dread you're in for.

Drink water and don't listen to the voices in any case. Jerk off on the come up before your dick stops working, the orgasm will be great.

I was really bad into benadryl to help me sleep. At some point I was taking like 500mg (or more I don't really remember) just to try to knock myself out but it just turned into crawling skin and seeing spiders everywhere and closing my eyes only made it worse. Truly fucking horrible stuff.

>you're never going to want to do it again.

This is true for most people. Personally I think it is too interesting not to revisit from time to time. Definitely with DXM too, though.

oh yeah and the dry mouth really sucks, no idea what to do about it though

It's a nightmare. Don't see how you'd want to, but to each their own I guess. There are better drugs out there to be done.

>It's a nightmare.

Not REALLY. It is dark, certainly, but it is controllable. You can make the shadow people dance if you want.

If you can make your nerves stop going insane. Good luck with that. Must be a miracle child.

My first time ever doing DXM i thought everything was gonna be so cool. Yeah fucking right I took 500mg and at the time i was skinny as shit. I ended up on the bathroom unable to move with double vision and i almost shit myself. Also things kept replaying, my little brother in my head kept opening and closing the door asking the same thing over and over for what felt like 5 minutes. i somehow came to in the hallway near my bathroom and when i came to i felt myself snap back into reality or whatever and my body went from really hot to cold. Never again.

you won't die but you might think you will die

700mg isnt anything to worry about its just a really horrible trip and if you dont have a trip sitter things can go even pretty bad

>you might think you will die

Oh yeah about 2/3 of the way through you will be fully convinced that you are just about to die.

you do dph to have a really 'bad' trip, you don't have a trip sitter. I don't know how much op weighs but 700mg is the general accepted 'big boy' dose and what said

DPH is the self hating, self destructive persons best friend

retards really abusing antihistamines out here. jesus christ.

You are just too retarded to realise why people take dph

pic related

muted for 6 seconds for unoriginal post

Attached: 1nl1pe3ccia21.jpg (960x960, 109K)

OP you feeling it yet? Should be soon.

400mg is the most you are suppose to take after that it's just negative side effects.

OP in precisely 30 minutes

Attached: qvbrfb1xiex11.jpg (750x745, 48K)

I've never tripped on dph but I used to smoke a salvia 25x extract. I heard dph trips can damage your eyesight.
is it anything like salvia?