I hate being alive, I just want to disappear bros, fucking hell. I hate myself no matter how much I self improve...

I hate being alive, I just want to disappear bros, fucking hell. I hate myself no matter how much I self improve, I just fucking hate existing. I want to kill myself
>inb4 do flip faggot
I wish I had an easily accessible tall building to do one from. No guns in my country and no access to hard drugs. Guess I'll just run into a busy intersection.

Who else here /suicidal/?

PS FUck Hiroshima I just spent two fucking minutes solving captchas

Attached: 1558194624592.jpg (438x512, 100K)

>tfw written up again for using a non-gender-neutral pronoun in one of your code comments

lmao just do it already

Its okay, user. Why don't you come live with me? I can take care of you good , and you can even bring your computer! I really want to take care of you, user, if you're good I'll let you have some special touch time with mommy. All I'll ask of you in return is to be my good lil boy, user. You don't wanna make momma sad do you? Let me tuck you in all tight, and you can rest your head against my lap when we watch your favorite cartoon together; Wouldn't you like that, user?

Attached: Mommyishere.png (639x639, 472K)

Same.
I am a pathetic person who has no reason to live. I am just a waste of air and a burden. I plan on ending it next year once I have the means to. I can't wait to leave this earth.

Attached: 1564681721685.jpg (1024x678, 115K)

Suicidal reporting in... May buy a gun. Promised my best friend I would tell her before leaving to buy one if I did... and I'm stupidly honest. I would have to know I was 100% sure, because it would stress my finances. Hard to be 100% sure on something so permanent.

I want to die not be locked up in some creeps basement and tortured to death for a long time. I'll hard pass. Also I'm gay.

You're being quite the naughty boy calling momma a creep! If you keep this up I won't make you your special cookies tonight and it will be off to bed with you!

Attached: ubettertakethatback.jpg (299x168, 7K)

You are not my momma. My momma wouldn't be so creepy.

same here user. i have absolutely no desire to work to make my life better. i know if i really wanted to i could find happiness and be of use to society but i don't want to put in the effort, it just doesn't seem worth the effort and pain. i've done everything i'm willing to do in life and it hurts to imagine what i'm missing out on by being too lazy and scared to change.
so i'd rather stop existing.
but i'm too scared that there might be consciousness after death, the most terrifying possibility of all.
i don't want to exist forever, God that would be the ultimate horror. never being able to die completely.
i don't want love, not comfort, not purpose, not fulfillment. all that requires work to maintain.
i just want to be gone so i never have to do anything ever again.

Attached: 5603_342515582557264_1762076293_n.jpg (720x960, 98K)

Depends where you live, user. If you can drive a bit further south I've seen people sell old handguns for 40 dollars. You're not a poorfag, are you user?

Attached: ring.png (267x188, 30K)

Not op but please tell me you're a biological woman.
Please please

Live in a city. All the good guns around here seem to be pretty pricey. Even the heavily used ones.

What the fuck is that pic?
Is it really a schizo closing his windows with mugi drawings

post another drawing plus writing sample, i might know who you are

>want to die but already feel dead
cool feel

Attached: 1561577207334.jpg (850x1095, 251K)

Why won't you let momma take care of you, user? I promise I'll do a good job! All i want is whats best for my baby boy, don't you see? I just want you to grow up good, dear. Its all I could ever want

Attached: Mommawillbetheresoon.jpg (300x450, 34K)

that's my old bedroom wall, yeah i taped a lot of my drawings and shit to it back in the day.
my name is richard

Is your discord 7575 by any chance
Why the fuck did you do that

Now what type of momma would I be if I was a daddy? Come on, user; Your jokes are always so mean to your momma!...is my baby boy in need? You would tell me if something was wrong, wouldn't you? I can see something is troubling you, dear; Why don't you come lay in momma's lap for awhile and I'll hum you one of her little songs? Would you like that, user? We can watch one of those Japanese cartoons you like before I have to tuck you into bed!

You wanna torture me in your rape dungeon. You want to rip my limbs off and eat me or some deranged shit. I'm on to your shenanigans.

I would much prefer to just disappear than die

I don't like Japanese cartoons but I like the idea of the rest

no i think you might be thinkin of a different guy user
sorry

You might go well with him, he is very obsessed with mugi too and he seems on the spectrum of schizophrenia too

The only harm I would ever bring to you would be waking you up in the morning for your homeschooling! I know you don't like it, but how could I have my baby boy being some dumb nigger?

Attached: mommywilltakecareofit.jpg (650x653, 77K)

hell yeah, it's good to know even the mentally ill can recognize mugi's inherent beauty and charisma

>No guns in my country
This is the biggest curse, same here
just imagine how much easier it is to kill yourself with a shotgun to the head.
you Americans don't appreciate how easily you can commit suicide, I'm genuinely afraid to leave my house and in order to kill myself I have to find some high resident building outside.
> Consciousness after death
I don't see any rational reason It would happed
You just kill yourself and then it's just black a bit like sleep, you don't have any sense of time of experience of reality(You have no functioning body organs to do so )

Attached: noosechan.png (800x900, 618K)

You would know yourself, that writing
She's a top tier waifu though, I can agree with that

Based mommy
Would you be my actual mommy?

i have a 9mm carbine and a shotgun with slug rounds literally 5 feet away but i would never kill myself with a gunshot, too sudden and jarring. the idea of something ripping through my brain and me potentially having enough consciousness to experience it for a second is terrifying to imagine. i'd probably hang myself, i have opiates and booze on hand to make it a bit easier and i've tried suspension hanging myself before and lost consciousness pretty easy but came back once the shirt untied and i fell out of it. maybe i could just do the opiate+booze+bag over head method.
i don't have the guts for a gun death.
me no crazy. just "creative". and my room is covered in garbage and filth anyway so i don't worry about "presentation".

Attached: 2019-03-22-12-23-44 copy.jpg (1600x900, 1.51M)

>would never kill myself with a gunshot
user, for your own sake, do so.
committing suicide with a noose is much harder and more painfull look at pic related

Attached: death.png (1009x1543, 165K)

O-ok So what's your discord you deranged creep ?

Go away I want her, you're still calling her a creep

no, that's somebody else. you can have her. you know she's gonna like torture you tho right? like not fun torture. just misery for the rest of your life until she decides to eat you or something

user, I'm pretty sure moma can handle two boys, She wouldn't be a very good moma else don't you agree ? Wanna see how much of a good moma she does user ?

Attached: 84E75B87-2731-447A-98FD-88B028674446.png (861x758, 26K)

Can you stop larping as op you dense retard ? the fuck is this, inception-moma

Attached: AB1A456E-FF30-42A7-B79A-B7933152F6F1.jpg (1085x1090, 517K)

I hate my life so much that this is a win win
Either I die or I find someone who cares
There's no bad outcome.

that is my home. thank you for putting me back where I belong.

i mean... the bad outcome is suffering on the outside (in addition to the inside) when she tortures you? eh, your life

Oregano's
I'll just kill myself then

Boys, boys! Please calm down, there's no need to fight! I assure you there's plenty of momma to go around for all of you, my heart's big enough to give each and everyone of you the attentive care you need. I love each and everyone of my babies, and I wouldn't let harm come to any of you. And stop with this business of momma being some deranged freak, you're hurting her feelings! Is there something so bad about wanting to take care of you? Please give me the chance, user. I only want to make you comfortable and happy

Attached: hurtmommasfeelings.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>Tfw no mommy to slap you for 40mins once you behave incorrectly.
It hurts

Do you have discord momma, I really need someone to talk to

She's mine, faggot. Go get your own momma

Attached: amendment.jpg (255x255, 17K)

i love you, mom! thank you for being so sweet to us!
you hear that, world?: i love my momma!

Im trully the best boy to moma, I grew up 2cm this month thank to moma special milkk, So i took out the garbage but 2 piece of faggots just wont leave the can, well...Anyway moma, I got a 20/20 on math test not like any of these larping retard trying to piss me off. Can i have a special ""moma hug"" ?

Attached: 512C45E8-AE2C-4FAA-8F44-F88DAD091AF6.jpg (1200x1127, 50K)

>Think's he's the best boy

MOMA MOMA MAKE THIS FAGGOT GET OUT, MOMAAAAAA

Attached: BFDC1BA1-07AD-41AA-9BC9-F6456C30D398.jpg (220x229, 10K)

>think he will actually please moma like a good boy

Attached: 2524BC04-018F-4331-BEA3-B157D884C7C3.png (974x522, 31K)

no one should trust you. you are sketchy af. you have deluded all these children with your siren's song.

after seeing this, OP I would love to join you, this world really is a lost cause at this point.

>Children
I consider myself more of a retarded young adult

I'm sorry, sweetheart. Bu you have to understand Momma can't do that...maybe you'll see her again sometime soon?
Aww, user. You make a momma so happy of her sweet little boy! Now why don't you go pick out your favorite picture book for me to read while momma goes and gets her robe?
Of course, user. Momma is very proud of her growing boy! You just take all of her special milk you need to grow into a big stronk boy, you hear? You're gonna have to help momma with the dishes if you want her special hug, user, you know that naughty boy!

Attached: YourNeverAloneWhenMommaIsHere.jpg (350x525, 40K)

>im myself retardo but i wouldn't call myself childo

Attached: 1049C92A-523A-4117-BEBE-E377CD6297E7.jpg (946x1125, 542K)

I wish to see you again :(

Now, now user. You're not being very fair to all the other anons. They deserve just as much momma as you, honey bun. If you really want to please momma you're gonna have to make her something very special!
Shut the fuck you glow in the dark CIA nigger, all of my babies will make your bases ours
Its gonna be okay, baby, momma promises. Now how about you go bring your teddy in bed with you and momma will follow you in a second to come read you a bedtime story. How does Princess and the Frog sound for tonight?

Attached: MommyLovesYouAnon.jpg (352x550, 29K)

oh oh oh, can you please sing 'hush little baby' to me again tonight, momma? it always helps me go to sleep!

Attached: nbvb.png (423x463, 184K)

>ITT Hansel und Gretel 3.0.
Heh, can't stop """progress"""

Attached: CE83AED4-6633-43CA-A8DC-94294DF37E56.png (657x527, 127K)

m-moma, I feel something in my tummy when you're caressing my head, Can you please continue ? Thanks moma.

Attached: 20775928-9D76-48E7-BC2B-D89B71C7F963.png (473x516, 75K)

Anything you want me to do Moma.
I would do anything for moma.

>I'll just run into a busy intersection.
DON'T DO THAT. The odds of success are most definitely NOT in your favor, and you'll ruin someone's car.

you have revealed your vile nature you wicked temptress

I'll be out by the end of the year if I can't get a job

And you will, user. I promise very much so in your dreams! Now get tucked into bed along with the other anons
Of course, dear. Nothing would please momma more than making you as comfortable as I can. Snuggle up to all the other anons so they can hear my song too
Hansel and Gretel is a wonderful story! Nothing would make me happier than reading it to my very special boy
Aww, user. You're growing much faster than the other anons. I'll have to pull you aside during bathtime and give you the special attention that my growing boy needs, dear
If you want to make momma happy, then get into bed with the other anons and try to keep them quiet when I read all of you your story. It gets very rowdy at night with all of my lovely boys! If all of you are goof then you get one of momma's special tummy kisses

Attached: timeforbed.jpg (636x900, 101K)

Vytra Dreemurr#1337 on Discord

Everyone shush, Mom's gonna read us a story!
We're gonna get those kisses tonight, bros!

>mommy boy larper
>thot enabler in an other thread.
Well well well tripfag.
Looks like you're short on kazar badungaz milkers user.

Attached: 4A6C8C43-166F-4904-BD5E-2166A3CE5968.jpg (250x207, 8K)

Oh well, user. Looks like you were the only one of momma's boys to actually stick around and love her. For that you'll get as many kisses as you want, baby. But only after our story and then it's straight to bed, you understand? You have to get up bright and early in the morning to help momma with the daily chores!

Attached: mommywilltakecareofit.png (650x653, 520K)

im still here you vile abuser. you have fooled no one with your trickery.

>did is the worst deal in the history of deals.
>maybe ever.

Attached: F68A8721-AFDE-43D6-A4F3-5A5C7ADF44BF.gif (806x720, 448K)

ik the mommy types get swamped so you likely won't discord or anything, but can you just tell me you love me or something. my own mother hates me and I secretly hate myself.

Aw yes! Okay okay, I'll make sure to be quiet..
Can I please get a glass of warm milk before you start?

Attached: yay.jpg (1000x982, 117K)

I'm gay as well as Asian who seems to have hit the age of 35 where I contemplate more and more exiting stage left. I can't even stand Grindr or any other app because it seems to attract the LCD like flies to shit. I find humanity boring and uninspiring though I wish I had someone to share my life with and be there when I decide to die.

Attached: 3b91d3bed81548cfd9f681484a9b948c--warhammer--legion.jpg (736x981, 42K)

Furry tranny fag, do not trust

Do you want mommy to put you to bed too? Permanently.
user, I'm sorry that your mother hates you but rest assured this momma will always be here for you, forever. Hating yourself isn't something that you need to do, sweetheart. Whatever you have done, whatever has been done to you doesn't matter to me. Because I love you, user. Always and forever. Any of that other stuff isn't a big deal to me, all that matters is that you love me too, silly! There isn't anything you can do wrong to me, user. I'm here for you, truly here for you, sweetheart; And there isn't anything to ever stop me from feeling this way! So how about you calm a little and get tucked into bed all ready for momma's good night kiss like the sweet boy I know you are?
Of course, dear. Just lay down in bed and let momma get you something to drink, alright? I can't let my favorite go off to Dreamland thirsty now, can I? Did you get all dressed in your pj's?

Attached: MommyLovesYouAnon.png (352x550, 353K)

Why mention you're Asian? Hope you're not implying that guys don't like Asians, because plenty do (I do). Use a paid dating service if you want to find someone for a relationship, not grindr. However if you hate yourself, you will likely either end up with no one or someone that treats you terribly. Maybe work on yourself and your view of the world with a therapist or something first. Or kill yourself. That's an option too.

you have no power over me u treacherous enchantress. be gone fowl demon!

thanks user, I really needed that. you have a good soul, I hope you have a good life.

I don't hate myself, I just hate being bored in TN. I know there are guys who appreciates Asians, I just doubt I'll find them around here.

Well, either try the paid dating site to make sure, or move somewhere else. I realize moving is a fucking pain and scary, but if you won't be happy living where you are, then you need to get out of there.

im bored, contact info? you can kill me desu, im numb to life

there is a tall bridge/cliff/building in every city

>no access to hard drugs
no shit nigger
use the power of internet

That dude is a fucking midget or am I tripping out

Nothing gives me joy. I'm so bored i get physically ill.

>2016
- The user can change the setting to his liking.
+ The user can change the setting to their liking.

>2019 rolls around
+ The user can change the setting to xer/their/fer liking.

Oldfag here.

Not suicidal anymore but couldn't care less about life either. Nothing will ever fill the void in my soul. I have no career or gf etc but even if I did, I'd still be miserable I'm sure of it. Living in clown world is just the icing on the cake.

I'm jealous of Michael Jackson and how he was able to have a doctor administer anaesthetic to him every day just to escape the pain of life.

>Hard to be 100% sure on something so permanent.
you're not suicidal

>snapchat with a qt3.14
>bring up courage to share face pic
>that's sweet, user
>things go pretty well
>cool.jpg
>but user, how old are you
>25, you
>she instantly stops replying

Fucking hell, why is this even a reason to ghost me.

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-073140.jpg (1080x2160, 1.02M)

>can't die because it's too hard.

Why the fuck am I the only one who knows about ligature strangulation? It's relatively painless, easy to do, only requires a bit of rope.