If you could start all over again with all the knowledge you have right now, do you think you would turn out alright?

If you could start all over again with all the knowledge you have right now, do you think you would turn out alright?

Attached: regret.jpg (678x710, 50K)

no somethings are well beyond my control

I would kill myself as soon as I could

how far back we talking?
I believe so if I'm going all the way back to the moment my conciousness "turned on"

of course i would, i would literally save every penny i received, buy out bitcoin, become a multi-millionaire, etc - who gives a shit about improving themselves at that point?

I'd be more outgoing and get a gf in high school, then I'd invest in bitcoin. Shit all these threads are the same.

Attached: whoevenlistenstovaporwaveanymore.jpg (500x653, 64K)

Sure I would, I could get a bit mindblown right after I start though, if not, buy bitcoin, become alpha af in school, go win some money off bets I know (mainly The International lol, because I don't follow sports or vidya that much).

Probably not. Tacking on another 22 years of cringe to my memory would only make me suffer worse.

Attached: D4e4wUwUUAA0JeF.png large.png (598x492, 327K)

Of course.
I'd invest early in bitcoin and then spend the rest of my life wiping my ass with $20 bills.

I would live exactly what I lived. I may not be happy right now about what happened in my past, but I am glad it happened. I have learned from it and I would still like that knowledge if I were to do it again.

Things would be the same, and I would have to go through the shitty parts again.

I'm pretty glad this in impossible because in theory it sounds amazing but in reality it would suck balls doing all this shit again

I think so. The life I'm currently living is the best possible outcome in regards to past and present circumstances. I'm doing my best. This is the best possible life I can live at the moment. In the future, it will be even better. What's done is done. What was out of my control was done. I did the best by me, and I am reaping the rewards.

> i would literally save every penny i received, buy out bitcoin
Amen. I'm not obsessed with wealth or anything but having your bills paid frees up so much fucking time you'd otherwise be wasting.

Also, I'd drop out of school so fast. Public school is 90% busywork, another stupid waste of time.

Just thinking about this makes me realize how much of my existence has been wasted doing shit I hated. I'd be reborn tomorrow if I could.

Attached: OSPET7688.jpg (320x240, 48K)

I i could start at 12 then yeah, my life before that, it's crucial for it to go the same way up to that point, regardless of how horrible the abuse was and i'd also not like to relive it, so 12 upward would be the best restart.

No, I think I would fuck myself over. I would overextend myself.

Attached: kalchivo-ronch.jpg (1278x718, 89K)

The shitty parts would be awful, but if I could return to being 10 I'd do it just so I'd start off from a better jumping point. I started learning more about art and science when I was 19, I think having all that for nine years when it doesn't seem as retarded would help me a lot.

Attached: 1532568839822.jpg (1280x1863, 266K)

We are not talking about you going back in time. You wake up tomorrow, Saturday 3rd August 2019, as a 4 year old with the knowledge you have accumulated over whatever time span prior to the 2nd of August you had. There is no betting on Apple or buying up BTC, that ships sailed. You can only move forward.

Without the shadow of a doubt. I mean I would still be lonely because I am ugly as fucking sin but at least I wouldnt be in a shitty wagie job paying for college

>Making my old ass parents who are done with me raise me again
Than no, just for their sake.

Attached: 1550018501055.jpg (465x614, 147K)

the knowledge i have now IS what fucked me over. i had such a practical, sunny view of the world until my teens when i became aware of how unbelievably fucked everything is. i have spent my entire adult life trying to suss out a mantra or ideology that could restore my optimism or positivity, but i've found almost nothing that did. the only thing i believe in is gratitude. the whole "at least you're not stooling yourself to death in an african shithole because the water is dirtier than what's in your toilet" shtick. it works sometimes, but the moment there's an actual obstacle or object of suffering, it goes right out the window.

Attached: 1525926858970.jpg (480x664, 39K)

Oh, no time travel? Shit.
Well, I guess I'd learn all I could about FIRE, financial independence - retire early.
Drop out of shitty public school and find some way to earn six figures by the time I was twenty and come up with a plan to retire at thirty.

haha, not with my face/skin

btw this thought experiment was explored in watamote which is entry level anime garbage for middle schoolers

Attached: 1379278463352.jpg (1440x810, 122K)

I know that feel.
I've never been able to put into it into words before.
>tfw the awfulness of the world one day started snowballing and it simply never stopped.
From life is a gift to we shouldn't have existed.

Attached: 1564158422701.jpg (746x512, 56K)

>Drop out of shitty public school and find some way to earn six figures by the time I was twenty and come up with a plan to retire at thirty.
The fact you have no plan NOW means you would squander this chance and do nothing useful.

>The fact you have no plan NOW means you would squander this chance and do nothing useful.

Good point, I have no idea how to get six figures right now and probably couldn't if my life depended on it.

I don't really have any special knowledge that would help a four year old not live a shitty life.
Well, its good no one would ever have a child with me or that kid would be fucked from the get-go.

Okay, screw the starting over thing. Wouldn't do it.
I still would go back in time if I could to make young me a millionaire Biff Tannen-style, I like that scenario.

Attached: BIFFFUTURE551.jpg (575x303, 58K)

no I would kill myself when I was young so less people would have a chance to get to know me

This.

I doubt things would change i'd still have the same fucking conditions I have now and i'd still end up the fuck up I am today. I'd probably try a little harder in school though

Fuck no, that sounds awful.

I wouldn't be able to drink or hold my driver's license. Would I get fired from my job? Would I get taken into government custody to address the sudden de-aging?

Attached: yoshi-dont-like-this-unga-bunga-shit.jpg (500x397, 85K)

No because I will still be mentally ill and doomed to failure.

Jesus Christ that sounds like hell. Just the thought of having to go to school in this social media age sounds worse then hell

if a child would appear with my level of knowledge, it would be weird.
Possible situations:
>I go mental after severe anxiety waiting to be 18 and able to be a productive member of the society.
>Bored to death during all school time.

If i manage to get of school without self harm, i would be a really succesfull, rich guy.

Yep. I'd get diagnosed with ADHD way sooner than 29, get on aderrall, go to college at 18, and get a decent degree. I'd then get a well paying job, buy real estate to rent out with the money, and retire at thirty-something with passive income. My ADHD going unnoticed for so long ruined my life. I also would've been more social in high school, but that's small potatoes compared to everything else.