I'm an active sub in a BDSM club

I'm an active sub in a BDSM club

Anyone wanna talk about it?

Any other fetish practicers?

Attached: Corset-skulls-womens-back-tattoo.jpg (1080x1130, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huBXVQ9JS5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

male or female

i'm in a loving femdom relationship with my gf if that counts as fetish practice

Female

If it's official then it definitely counts. If she's just a bit bossy then no.

no we both talked about it and agreed that i'm not ever going to be dominant ever again in the relationship

she controls my sexuality completely, i'm not allowed to jerk off or edge or cum without her permission. and i obey her perfectly and do everything she tells me to do. I love it.

stop letting men fuck you you stupid whore. Go find a good wholesome man and birth children you absolute stupid cunt. You're a brainwashed stupid cunt.

That super counts. I don't know if I would get involved in a fetish based relationship. You're actually a little further along than I am in my eyes, even if I do some things that are a little more extreme than you probably do.

I've been in a few relationships and none of them give me any validation or value. They seem like wastes of time and energy.

you've been with bad dudes. You're probably a 20 something art hoe who thinks they know about relationships because they intentionally seek out men who won't protect them and give them validation. You're essentially a meme at this point. This empty sex is not good for you. Sex with a man who loves you with all his heart is what happens. I was super into BDSM and daddy dom play and fucked everyway to sunday I was
an
EMPTY
SHELL
it only gets worse I'm so lucky I met my girlfriend. Get out now before your ovaries dry up

i don't enjoy being dominant, sexually or otherwise. She doesn't enjoy being submissive, and doesn't like dominant men. the fetish doesn't consume our entire relationship, but it sets the tone for it.

i just love to serve her and please her. she loves it when big masculine guys are submissive (gapmoe). i'm super submissive and really tall and broad and muscular, so we're basically each other's fetish.

i wear a collar the whole time when we're together alone, i love it. she calls me puppy and i call her mommy. honestly never been as fulfilled, sexually or emotionally, as I have been with her.

>tfw you'll be a female sub who's automatically desired universally by dominants of both sexes and looks good in the role

Twenty-something? Yes. Art hoe? No. My life is put together, I achieved my goals. "Normal" life doesn't satisfy me the way it's supposed to. I've found my outlet, I'm sorry it wasn't yours.

I'm glad that you found a very rare situation that satisfies and validates who you are. Don't take it for granted.

What?

My last boss had fetlife bookmarked on his computer, when he was checking his email I saw an email from fetlife too. Weird fucking dude but I guess he was getting pussy since he paid one of my coworkers to drive his "gf" to the airport in the middle of the day

I've been looking at getting into this scene. My dicks 7-3/4" long, and 6-1/4" around the base. I've taken up bodybuilding seriously (Abliet I'm just getting started). Fairly average otherwise. I tick quite a few of the Bull/Dom checkboxes. Is there any hope of getting a bite from a couple or a woman?

I legitimately have no confidence in my ability to get a relationship but people sure seem to like to masturbate to my dick pictures (mostly men). I'm flexible with fetishes... except submission and bodily fluids aren't for me.

I'm probably going to try this shit regardless I've just seen a few well endowed guys talk about fetish sites before and it seems like something that'd make me happy.

she tells me that there's more women who enjoy being dominant than I believed before I met her. she says a lot of women would kill for a tall buff handsome guy like me who's fetish is serving women (which is true on my part).

what's your take on femdoms? are they rare or common? be it hardcore or gentle femdom.

she told me though that most malesubs are just selfishly obsessed with their pleasure and not true subs, and the femdom is there to please them.

I'm surprised he was so comfortable with it. What level of management was he?

It's tough to get into real BDSM communities by just being a big guy with a big dick. Most of them are run by established leaders that are typically men. You may find girls here and there that want you to DDLG them or choke them in bed.

Hardcore is rare. Lots of women just like the control. They don't necessarily want to whip and peg men, just make them do what they want and not have to work hard themselves. Nothing wrong with that. I've only done stuff with male subs a couple times and both times they wanted a go at me. They never last long at our private sessions.

im a domme, specifically a mommy domme. not big into the scene, but i enjoy talking about bdsm. i started off with gentle femdom and, while i have developed some for extreme kinks, i would still consider myself more on the gentle side oddly enough.

you're not special. You're a dumb whore letting men use you as a cum rag; thinking you're an intellectual. You wouldn't be posting on r9k if you weren't some form of intrinsically broken. Yours is just so cliched. 20 something slut gets used by men and tricked into thinking her "goals" of having some stupid office job and her fucking stupid hobby you base your identity on is something valuable as opposed to having a family

You're just mad that I didn't give into your really creepy posts.

How am I being creepy. Your entire essence is letting creepy men cum in you. I'm advocating you find one man who loves you and provides for you.

Who puts this much effort into trying to force someone they'll never meet into a box that they think is best for them? It's gross.

imagine coming home and hearing MOMMIES HOME instead of sucking down cum because daddy wasn't there for you

You aren't going to upset me. Please stop wasting your time and find something better to do.

LMAO I'M GROSS YOU LET RANDOM DUDES CUM IN YOU. YOU'RE DISGUSTING. It is best for you. YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL. You might be even high IQ (I fucking doubt it because what smart person lets strangers cum in them). But you are not special nonetheless

I'm not trying to just upset you I genuinely don't want more women to waste their lives riding the cock train. It's genuinely depressing.

And I'm saying that you're wasting your time and your obvious efforts to try and anger me are fruitless. Please move on to something else.

I'm not trying to anger you. I'm trying to make you realize your lifestyle is hedonistic, dangerous for your health, and in the long run will make you irreconcilably unhappy

Yeah I get that and I'm not really that "big" regardless so I wouldn't be competing too much on that level. Besides BDSM seems more psychological than visual to me anyways. I could try DDLG or choking... although DDLG might honestly be too weird.

Well the search for female size queens continues. I've been a prude my entire life and it hasn't gotten me anywhere so I'm trying my luck at trying to whore out my body. Best of luck to you with your BDSM it's not really quite my jam anyways but hey I'm flexible...

There is literally nothing that you can say to me that will shift my opinion about any aspect of my life. I don't care about your weird desire to "save" women. Move on.

you come here to flex your "hobby" of being a cum dumpster. You're unhappy. You're trying to mindfuck yourself into something you are basing your identity on which you know deep down WON'T MAKE YOU HAPPY

I live in abject pain every single day because the relationship you have is what I want but I keep finding abusive women or going months without being spoken to at all. I genuinely have been spending the last week being exclusively dominant to purge myself of the fetish because I am convinced it's not possible so I hope you're a larping faggot.

Size queen stuff isn't super common in the actual BDSM scene. Typically that itch is scratched with toys. There are definitely women that fetishize big dicks though. They're probably hard to find.

my dude i literally thought women like my gf did not exist at all and were pure fantasy, and then she came into my life without even looking for her. I'm the luckiest man alive and I don't know what I ever did to deserve it.

there are a lot of manipulative narcissist sociopaths who would love to take advantage of someone eager to please and serve, so be careful.

i hope you find a girl to serve, to love and to control you, i really do. after feeling so fulfilled with her I legitimately believed all heterosexual relationships should be modeled on ours.

ask me stuff about our relationship if you want

not the guy you replied to but fuuuuuck

Attached: 1467926761731.jpg (720x900, 85K)

Nah dude I'm just going to repress. Nobody's going to want my schitzoid, shut-in ass. I'm really glad you said it was luck instead of horseshitting me about how I just gotta wait or something though, thanks.

What I hear most often it tends to be a you fuck a girl, she gets drunk, tells her friends. You break up, her friend knocks on your door kind of thing.

Unless you're seeking out men there's not many women seeking well endowed men out. Often the couples seeking out well endowed men will be doing it because of the husbands preferences.

>There are definitely women that fetishize big dicks though.

See the thing is there are more of these women then men with big enough dicks. This is the advantage I'm trying to press. The difficulty is in networking with these women when you have no chance on any sort of date. It feels like I'm well qualified for a job but can't get past the interview.

i had to repress these desires for years because i thought women were wholly disgusted by submissive men and a working femdom relationship was pure fantasy

repression causes agony. you can't change the fact that you're wired the correct way for a man to be. if you are a sincere submissive, and truly want to devote yourself to loving and serving your femdom gf without caring for your own pleasure, then I believe you will find a girl who will desire you to be hers. Mommy GFs do not want to be literal mommy gfs, they don't want to cook and clean for you and be your free personal therapist, they won't be attracted to you if they have to do that.

i'm a healthy hard working driven young man, but in a relationship i want to be collared and dominated and completely devote myself to serving and pleasing my gf.

my gf could make me eat her out every day and never touch me and i'd still be happy.

But why would you do that nigga?

Why are the people into that shit extremely edgy and cringy? Being a degenerate doesn't make you interesting or tough.

Yeah I'm a special case because I got fucked with as a kid and that's why I'm into femdom so honestly I just resent it and every impulse it gives my body. I don't think it's a 'correct' way for a man to be any more than a man wanting to be dominant is, but the truth is its rarer and I feel like I've been given a curse because 10 year old me decided I was smarter than I thought I was. It doesn't matter what they want or what I want, it's never going to link up. I'm too deep into the depression at this point.

i wasn't fucked with as a kid, i just grew up around a lot of women who had some level of authority over me. more women in my family than men, and i was the youngest in my family. i'm pretty sure this is the root of why i am the way I am.

I'm a straight sub male that cant find any outlet for this, is there any hope for me or should I try some extreme reconditioning
Or just become an hero

I hate how it feels better than any other relationship but I never feel secure in it because I don't 'love myself' (because I'm not a delusional retard.) I don't trust that I add enough interest and have abandonment issues out the ass and I'm just exhausted with putting my faith in selfish people. Trying to find femdom and not lucking upon it is honestly mind-rotting cancer, the guys are shit and the women are taking advantage of them. I deleted everything and punched a hole in my wall. I think I could be a good service top, somewhat similar concept.

Why the fuck do you need a club for this shit? I can understand doing fetish shit within the context of a loving relationship, but why the fuck does it have to be made into a fucking lifestyle? People who live a fetish as a lifestyle should fucking stop. A fetish should never consume your life.

What the actual fuck did I just read my dude

i think you know what you read, so why are you asking?

>I'm surprised he was so comfortable with it.
I don't think he figured anyone would see it, it was technically his personal laptop. Or he was into being caught, I don't know.
>What level of management was he?
Head of department, the only person he answered to is the owner.

you lucky fuck
last girl i got with who wanted that was a zealous jealous Finn feminist who refused to let me talk to anyone

die you fucking degenerate scum

youtube.com/watch?v=huBXVQ9JS5g

Attached: 1541887832492.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

wow thats the cringiest tattoo ive ever seen. no wonder a plebbit bdsm edgelord degenerate would find it attractive enough to save.

How did you get involved with something like that?

How do you know if you'd actually like doing it compared to just fantasizing about it?

Absolutely degenerate. Kill yourself.