I'm pretty sure we've all noticed a curious pattern here in Jow Forums, the most popular characters are (pic related)...

I'm pretty sure we've all noticed a curious pattern here in Jow Forums, the most popular characters are (pic related), we all see 2 or more threads about them everyday and since our community is still relatively small we can even identify the posters.

>Why do Jow Forums likes blue and green?

>Where the fuck did lapislazuli come from? it is very weird to see a SU character be popular outside /co/

>What can these characters tell us about the community and the nature of Jow Forums?

Attached: myfeetsmell.png (1904x1532, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k2a30--j37Q
youtu.be/vxNnUU3eRD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's real nice and all but who are you quoting?

not using the best character

Attached: Kagariii.png (453x469, 354K)

Pipi can be used for niceposting too my fren

Attached: pipi plz no bully.png (540x540, 271K)

>Most popular faces of Jow Forums
You mean most forced cancer on Jow Forums?

I like my waifu who is red

reddit cancer will never be "nice"

Take care of you autism, user.

Attached: f15dcfcbde9bd1f9dd6916f31ea47863.jpg (467x700, 195K)

goto sleep pedo

frogposter spammers aren't Jow Forums culture.

Basically blue is the most common favorite color, Followed by red. The third most favorite color is green. Green Is also a color preferred by intelligent people "apparently"

My hairy ass

So it's psychological?, makes sense, animators always take advantage of ''psychology of color''.
Forced or not it is popular, just like the spic songs in the USA.

At this point frogs have become an inseparable part of the whole "Jow Forums culture". Whether you like them or not, you'll have to accept they aren't going anywhere.

No
They were a part of Jow Forums culture but like everything else they have become stale and and boring. That doesn't change because a few people decides to spam them.

I mean, they are so wide-spread on Jow Forums, that craving a frog-free board is just pointless. People will always come and spam them from time to time, just to make everyone mad.

why are the old forced memes being replaced by new forced memes now i have even more things to dislike

because life is dynamic

bull
shit

As much as I hate to say it only cirno belongs on there teebeeaych

Yep but that doesn't mean that they have anything to do with Jow Forums anymore. Frogposters are living fossils at this point.

Yeah, just like trollface and anonymous.
The fact that they feel like they need to force themselves onto other boards in order to remain relevant is why everyone fucking hates them. Jow Forums wants to have an identity separate from Jow Forums and /qa/ and be free from the shit that turned both into the madhouses they are today. After seeing frogfags ruin two random boards we wanted something different, something that didn't need to stoop down to the levels of retardation that [s4s] and /b/ did just to maintain some semblance of interest. Jow Forums in particular is a total wash because it's entire rules were supposed to force it to keep making OC but it regurgitates the same 10 pepes for six years in a row. Frogposters don't produce OC, they don't have new ideas, they rely on inertia from an event that happened two years now which they constantly like to remind you of.

That all they see is cirno and lapis shows how much these off-board faggots actually know about Jow Forums, which is to say absolutely nothing but /qa/ memes.

There are tons of OC with Pepe, Wojak, Apu, etc. You just don't see it. New variations are made all the time. Not sure why you are mad. The sheer number of variations is part of the reason Pepe is so popular.

I wasn't trying to advocate frogposting. I personally don't hate it that much, but they can be quite annoying when they decide to raid a board and spam 20+ frog posts with absolutely zero effort behind each one of them. The idea I was trying to convey is that, regardless of being "stale and old" they still have a very dedicated fanbase and the very nature of frogposting doesn't require any effort to be put into the threads. That is why trying to fight frogposters and expecting Jow Forums to be completely free of their presence is just a bit naive.

Adding new features to an already existing meme doesn't make it new. It's like putting glitter on a dogshit

TL:DR frogposters are the new MLP

It is repurposed in many ways. Like slojak, etc. Memes within memes.

Basically this.
The only similarity is that everyone also hate slojak. Jow Forums needs new content. Making pepe a girl and claiming it's new doesn't work.

None of it made by Jow Forums, because our drawfags aren't interested in drawing frogs. Our streamers aren't interested in streaming frogs. Our spriters, graphic designers, modders, DIYfags, none of them want to have to slap your shitty frog as some kind of brand onto their works just to get some semblance of recognition. The fact you can only think in Pepes is what turned Jow Forums into the circlejerk it is today, and it hasn't made a new meme since 2016; even the suicidal robot is just another vehicle for frogposting now.

You walk in here a couple months ago and act like you're the face of Jow Forums without getting to know about the board itself or its posters. Jow Forums doesn't have a culture, it has a community, and rather than try and intigrate with it they've been spending three months trying to force it into a shape they like. This is exactly the bullshit Kagarifag pulled when they decided they wanted to make their waifu the mascot of Jow Forums, and what ensured was a proactive campaign of shitposting before they finally got banished for good.

Are you a creationists? Memes work just like the evolution of life. The bigger, stronger, and more flexible/ adaptable memes live on and evolve, while the weaker ones die out.

you forgot kot

Attached: kot.jpg (411x412, 26K)

Sure there is OC for frogs on Jow Forums. Pipi and Toxic Frog being one of many.

Attached: cirno apu.png (987x651, 149K)

>r/banter likes blue and green
Never noticed that, maybe time for a possible flag update?

memes doesn't evolve that's retarded. I'm not claiming to be some meme "expert" because that would be embarrassing. As I said before 4 people spamming the same old content over and over doesn't mean it's alive or that's good.

I'm sure it is more than 4 people user. Also Jow Forums isn't the only board. I have visited many boards. I even did a study on Pepe once. An average of 2 Pepes is at least posted per board at any given time. Whether you like to admit it or not, Pepe is everywhere. He is the most popular meme/ reaction image.

Average pepe posts gets 5-20 replies on Jow Forums and most of the replies are people calling OP a faggot

And you think your dead Cirno threads are any better? Before the thread always hits the archives, some samefag always revives them. They plaster Cirno EVERYWHERE on this board, even the faggot doing the 'flag of Jow Forums'.

Point out where I said Cirno is better. Right now the frogposters are the problem because they spam.

I am sure it is not spam. Some probably do, but look everywhere you go on this site. Pepe is just what is more popular. He has a more charming design, he is wittier. He is basically the Mickey Mouse of memes.

Attached: tux pepe no bg.png (1000x1000, 113K)

kot deserves a place, the obsession of Jow Forumsers for ID has no equal

Attached: myfeetsmell2.png (2434x1522, 683K)

>Pipi
Dragged from the depths of ifunny from 2015
>Toxicfrog
Recycled from /qa/
What burns my ass is that you're using the exact same materials on Jow Forums as you are trolling /qa/ and thinking that we're retarded enough not to notice this when specific members of your fold constantly whine about that board at every opportunity. The /qa/ situation of frogs trying to assert board dominance is exactly what Jow Forums was trying to AVOID and did pretty well for almost a year before you decided to dump a log of shit on us April 4th.
Two posts probably made by you in order to prove your own statistics. Jow Forums did a study of pepe's occurrence on boards way back in 2017, and Jow Forums was one of several boards that had ZERO pepes over a three day basis. Before you decided you needed to shit out daily frog threads, entire days could go by where you didn't see him AT ALL. Pepe wasn't even in the top 30 image reposts! In fact, if you look inside threads beyond the OPs in the catalogue, Pepe isn't used on Jow Forums as a reaction image, his sole presence here is in thread OPs made by the same group of autists who decided to squat here during April.

That kagarifag villain was actually entertaining to fight for the gets,not like the retard forcing frogs now

But well...

>bant likes blue
Definitely
>bant likes green
Not really unless your talking about the bant plant

Pepe and Pipi are nothing but a handful of crossboarders trying to invade what left they can

This

good

Attached: 1525354325783.png (1079x1083, 131K)

Nah, I did a study called 'Pepe research' in 2017. It was interesting. I did not make any threads myself. I have lurked Jow Forums occasionally since it's inception. Jow Forums was a lot worse back then. Pure anime spam.

Attached: old bant.png (1331x1057, 862K)

>Pepe research
If this doesn't prove that frogposters have autism then I don't know what will.

There have been as many cirno shitposts as there actually have been threads with a cirno image and with decent content. The flag of Jow Forums threads have spawned countless interactions of oc. If you say that it's mostly reposts at this point then you are only half correct

I was bored and curious. I saw Pepes everywhere I went. Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sci/, Jow Forums, adv/, Jow Forums, etc. It is why I conducted the Pepe research

There was a time recently after anime spam and before pepe spam that was ok

I remember old Jow Forums some. I remember Andy's log of shit meme, that made me hate the board a little. The biggest reason I never stayed was because it was too slow. I do remember it was sorta friendlier. It seemed to have more a community.

Isn't that what they said about /mlp/?

Agreed. The six poster actually came from /b/ and it actually took a while before he found this board. I will admit that that's one of the things I wish gone from this board

>Andy's log of shit
I thought that was from the queers of /b/

>Spam something
>Get surprised when people hate it
It's called posting in moderation. People would probably not have a problem with frogposters if you didn't spam and if your posts invited for discussion. Posts saying "This triggers weebs" and "this is now a frog board" are nothing but cancer.

arent blue and green the colours that people with autism like the most or something like that?

Good point. But a frog board probably wouldn't survive for more than a week.

lol our playhouse is being flooded with anime witch

This happens a lot.
Even the kotori faggot spammed his waifu.

Attached: file.png (1637x737, 1.05M)

no, those are red and blue

Six is a /b/tard. Alice stops by here as well. A good part of Jow Forums is parts of /b/ that can no longer be supported/are barely supported by the board because the target demographic are just horny teenagers, which is why you get things like desu general or drawthreads staffed by /b/'s regulars. People were a lot nicer on Jow Forums because everyone knew everyone else and nobody was trying to piss on anyone's Cheerios, at least not directly. Yeah, people stepped on other peoples' toes, and drama started up between namefags, but Jow Forums was defined as being less elitist than the other boards of the site because acting like an asshole isn't productive. The times that line of thinking failed Jow Forums had periods where it was borderline unusable like the dumb wojak spam that eventually led in the reduction of maximum posts from 5 to 3.

And those frog shitposts you make, you want to know what they do to Jow Forums? Aside from discouraging people from participating, they attract more cancerous people that identify with Pepe to squat and spread their autism around. Those suicidal manchildren in Jow Forums, the larpers of /qa/, the magapede mouthbreathers of Jow Forums ALL view frog shitposts as an invitation to crash here and unload their content which really causes people to leave the place and ensures that the community slowly shrinks until it's the same echochamber of social outcasts sharing their cartoon collection. That's what makes them so cancerous. That's why they're a much bigger threat than wojak on any board they focus on.

It would, and it would be more active than /mlp/ itself. The frogposters that have been spaming /qa/ have been at it since April of last year and have the stamina to continue for that long without ceasing. They're numerous enough to show up at least once on most major boards. Their subreddit has over 10,000 registered followers. If they were forced to share space, they'd easily sustain a entire board for until Jow Forums croaked.

I have doubts about it. They would probably get bored very fast without any interaction with other users. Even here on Jow Forums their whole existence relies solely on attention people are giving them.

Why do you think it would be any better without frogs? It seems anime autists HAVE to spam their waifu 24/7.

Sup, nigaaaaaaaaaaa

Why don't people spam Cockeyes?

Because Jow Forums was better for the pre-April period that it didn't have frogs? Have you even been here longer than a month? The shitpost to discussion ratio was lower.

also everything said. Frogs are an autism magnet that no other meme can match, like furries or sonic or mlp. All of them are animals, funny enough.

///WARNING X WARNING WARNING///
youtu.be/k2a30--j37Q
///WARNING X WARNING WARNING///

Attached: __reiuji_utsuho_and_reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_windyakuma__sample-b6893081ceb00662aba14e143776d23 (850x1154, 366K)

Let this thread die

Cirnofags never let their threads die.

Because Jow Forums would be worse without the Cirno threads.

It would be better.

there's ten pages
learn to share

Let the rotten corpse die already

Cirno is the second best thing to ever happen to Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (900x1600, 155K)

Cirno gore when?

Cirno is too pure for me to corrupt, but you may do so.

You see goy, Cirno threads are like a pumice stone. They somehow manage to keep the board quality up and drive out bad posts. The only thing the mods have done wrong, is being to strict on Cirno threads.

You can't deny that fishe thread is spammed constantly.

The fishie thread is awesome, its awesome with its variations.

extremely dumb goreposter

///FUCK THIS SHIT///
youtu.be/vxNnUU3eRD0
///THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO SAVE THIS THREAD///

Attached: __chen_cirno_konpaku_youmu_and_reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_kongari_tokei__408e3536125817bdb1f8cad8 (480x877, 264K)

It's the same thread everyday multiple times. The variations were made to mock it and aren't posted as much as the original.

How about you go eat a monkey brain you chingchong

>>Where the fuck did lapislazuli come from? it is very weird to see a SU character be popular outside /co/
Simply put: wat?

Well its not my fault the mods never stickied it

Cucks from /co/ come to Jow Forums.

Nuff said.

of course all you can think about is brains

They don't need to sticky it. It's made by an attention whore that wants just that; Attention.

I mean, what the fuck is lapislazuli and SU?
I only know that shit from Minecraft (don't judge)

You're blessed. Don't search into it, trust me.

Pic relateD

It was made by god himself, and you just need to own upto the fact that bant is a cirno board

SU is a cuck show made by some tumblurina who wants to make an adult show for kids with as much faggot shit as possible. Most of the ideas and concepts are stolen from popular anime from the early 2000s.

Attached: image.gif (480x270, 926K)

I will trust you on this one. The artstyle of the depressive lesbo is enough to put me off whatever it came from

If the faggots stopped spamming and keeping her dead threads alive, Cirno would disappear from Jow Forums culture.

Jow Forums - Cirno Culture

Attached: image.jpg (1821x1246, 220K)

Nope

Attached: middle finger pepe.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Yes

Lapis should get raped along with lapis posters.

You're all extremely homosexual.

You mean... exactly like Pepe?

frogs are not popular, they`re forced
cirno isnt """"""""""""""""""""""""""""allied""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" with frogs