Why are men such goddamn pigs?

Why are men such goddamn pigs?

Attached: menrevil20.webm (360x636, 1.17M)

what a GOD
absolutely based

Attached: 530090875238219792.png (128x128, 28K)

Too much cum in their brains.

I've always wanted to do this or rape but authorities can easily get your DNA sample.

more proof that men are absolute garbage

Attached: menrevil23.webm (640x480, 1.01M)

Looks like Asian masculinity to me.

Nooo, don't drag her out of view wtf, any other footage of this?

did he cum on her?

u men r so fucking sick

Attached: Menrevil10.webm (768x432, 920K)

Why is she with that jerk?

Dr. Evil is evil

She only stopped jerking him off because she went almost braindead

that went on for way longer than it should've, holy shit.
I just kept going "no, dude what the fuck, stop stop stop stop why are you continuing holy shit"
probs gonna get called out as a normalfaggot for this but I'm just a person with a lotta empathy. I cringed every time he hit her so hard her head bounced on the concrete and back. holy shit.

Looks like the whore was depressed he was offering free sperm which is an anti deppresant

That timing! Absolute legend.

Maybe I'm autistic but I got a good chuckle out of this.

no ur just a man
u can't help being a pos

Attached: menrevil5.webm (336x272, 684K)

Why are you a walrus?

What was his goal though? Did he intend to knock her out so he could fuck her or did they have some kind of history?

serves her well for being a phone zombie

Am I the only one here that doesn't like it when people get hurt?

Yes, you're literally a saint. We all should bow down to you, solitary holy one

Reminder that women love domestic abuse if it is Chad doing it

u r probably a woman

Attached: menrevil18.webm (362x360, 1.91M)

Holy shit share more these are hilarious

She deserved that tho

i am actually a very caring person, i've never been a pos towards women because i don't talk to them at all and i am too scared of social interaction with strangers

Omg I'm LITERALLY SHAKING AND CRYING RN why

No doubt that guy has been locked before

She didn't see it cuming teehee

you're the samefag from some time ago.
Are you a female or what?

whats the punishment by law for ejaculating on a stranger in public

It's probably a tranny, they come here preying on weak-minded robots with life issues to persuade them into transition

Where do you get these OP? Especially the ones with sexual violence

>woman
>can sense you're an incel because of your personality because of one post
>can't sense when Chad is an abuser
heh

Attached: 1545053819697.jpg (660x440, 92K)

based and extroverted
oddly satisfying and funny.
HOT
Based dad teaching his daughter to not be a whore.

Attached: 1561628330899.jpg (596x628, 40K)

just another example of sick men fetishizing violence towards women

Attached: menrevil24.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

I fetishise violence in general uwu if you have any cute boys getting decked in the face i'll take that too

lol that's fucking godlike

this one deserved, dumb whore lmao

That guy was very tame with only throwing the food in her face.
I would have done video.related

Attached: 4237h38gfw9hf8.webm (320x566, 1.1M)

I don't like when people get hurt. I love when women get hurt. The more violent the better.

remember when a man did this?
baka devils

Attached: menrevil7.webm (854x480, 208K)

Ok that one killed my erection.

And down for the count. Lovely.

>having an erection after witnessing female violence

another example of male degeneracy

Attached: menrevil13.webm (360x640, 555K)

You're going to get called a normal fag, but be thankful you're not a sick and twisted degenerate who gets off to other people getting hurt. Some people are fucking worthless degenerates.

Thank you for these clips, pls post more

post moari need to fap now

>men jerk off to women getting hurt

who is suprised

Attached: menrevil54.webm (720x404, 1.39M)

I can't help it user. It makes me so fucking hard. Seeing women get beat, slapped, choked, spit on, and used just turns me on so much. I don't know what it is. I used to have a gf back in middle school, and I always liked to be rough with her. Choking, throwing her around, slapping her ass, etc, but I always wanted to do more. I always wanted to choke her a little harder, wanting her to almost pass out from it. I always wanted to slap her on the face while we did stuff and have her call me daddy, and just spit all over her face and call her a slut and a whore. Is there something wrong with me?

you posted like 4 clips where females instigated a fight against a guy and you say men are evil?

I mean, everybody is capable of being an asshole, regardless of gender or race; but whats the point of your thread?

pointing out how barbaric and disgusting men r

Attached: Menrevil6.webm (220x432, 1.14M)

Holy shit that manlet incel went ham lmao.

She looked pretty hot, suprised the guy didn't taste it desu.

Attached: Nozo huh.png (600x600, 458K)

this shit is insane i usually try not to watch this crap because it spooks me but this reminds me of the kid who was beaten by that man in china he just kept swinging non stop

So a few clips of men behaving in a evil manner condemns them all?

What if I did the same for women?

theres literally never been one instance of a woman doing something wrong u pig

#godisawoman

Attached: menrevil2.webm (176x360, 592K)

This isn't reddit newfag. We don't support violence against women. You need to go back.

you cant read

so this thread is a troll, cool im out

>be 10/10 stacey
>can get anybody i want
>get abusive chad bf with huge cock instead of somebody who respects me
what did she mean by this??

>you can't read
I can read well enough that I understand ur a pig who enjoys seeing women beaten and abused for no reason

STOP IT!!! MY DICK CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT!!!
Actually please continue, this is better fap material then what's on /gif/ right now.

Attached: 55575776_2343909359225408_7060872869655347200_n.jpg (195x225, 12K)

>somebody who respects me
A pussy non-chad with a mediocre cock.

I don't get why women just fold over and accept their fate like this when they are being assaulted.

Of all the things you could have done, you decide to just lie and play dead hoping he just goes "well I guess that's that!" And walks away...?

Lol no you dumbass fight for your life. Get mad, kick, bite scratch do SOMETHING you helpless cunt. Don't just lay there hoping he bored.

>man only cares about his nut

typical

Attached: menrevil16.webm (180x240, 1.19M)

Yeah i felt bad by the end when she looked like a corpse being dragged as it reminded me of my own temperament towards life. Feeling immensely guilty in the face of difficulty and not putting up resistance etc.

Primitive submission tactic

Women are very shielded and protected by everyone around them to the point that they lose that "self defense will", the moment they get hit is like their whole world view breaks and they panic and despair, go in fetal position and hope it's just a bad dream.
The female gender is a joke.

Fucking incel... Can't even fight properly.

This is the only thing that offends me in these videos.

Based. You don't kick a man in the balls and expect to get away with it. I was waiting for him to kick her in the cunt while he was holding her leg, a little taste of her own medicine, but still... not bad.

Oooh roastie got mad.

There's always plenty of positive reaction to this, but for me it's very unsatisfying. This guy's form is so bad and he seems so weak. I don't think he's even been in a genuine fight with another man before this incident. Just looks like there's no power behind his swings.

Absolutely based, seeing women realize the consequences of their actions

How is the guy in this one in the wrong? She hit him like 50 times.

Hey OP, I love beating my GF and she gets off on it. Get over it slut or you will be next.

Not the only one, don't worry.

grappling the enemy is better than gorilla punches nigger

You can never hit a woman, even in self defence. Believe me or not, but at my secondary school (we were 15, so I don't know what it's like for Americans) a girl who was really mad at a boy smashed him in the side of his face from behind. Fat bitch. He lost a tooth and punched back at her. He was suspended

The difference between a rape and consensual sex,is that before a rape, the female does not give the okey dokie for the pokie. Thats a nokie dokie... but if she says okie dokie! Then you are all clear for the pokie

haha that's awesome and hot

why are women such goddamn whores

Props to the chick she took like 20 punches and 5 kicks and dint get knocmed out

fucking manlet tho I would have broke his head and raped him with a shovel if I was there

Attached: nukid101_s_top_20_fictional_characters__16___13_by_nukid101-d8vv98u.jpg (468x468, 96K)

WHy do you like to share this videos with anons? You know that they fap to this, don't you?

Shutcho SLUTT ass up

Obviously fake, no white woman would ever deny a BBC

It's nice to know that even as an obese degenerate neckbeard, I could still hurt you easily and there's nothing you could do about it. Not that I would of course, but it's good to know I could.

This is how I feel when fembots make these threads

Omg DONT HIT WAHMEN!!

Omg wtf STOP HITTING WAHMEN NOO!!

The point is you don't have to be when you're a man roastie

video starts
>haha based
>thot is getting patrolled
>these kicks must hurt lol
>okay...
>uhm
>you can stop now
>stop?
>she got patrolled, it's enough.
>what the fuck are you even doing
>is this rape?
>why are you still going?
>stop

Attached: 0785 - Z3cDSVP.png (255x200, 40K)

>but I'm just a person with a lotta empathy
shut the fuck up retard. you aren't special for feeling bad about a person being harmed for no reason.

ok sorry user I didn't mean to upset you

i bet u sickos get off on this shit huh?

Attached: menrevil11.webm (600x336, 1.54M)

Welcome to r9k new fren

when you get hit in the head you are often briefly disoriented, when you are being hit multiple times in the head you are often so disoriented that you wouldn't be able to put up a fight if you tried so shielding yourself is the better option. Doesn't mean it will help you from being beaten the fuck up and raped but you'll sustain less severe brain damage I guess

Pause! Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation!

these dudes are some absolute giga chads what the hell