This is the absolute state of white men

This is the absolute state of white men

Attached: 20190730_211153.jpg (2560x1440, 847K)

Oh God not even gay but I would suck that dick

It's called innovation. When basic needs are satisfied it's inevitable that we will explore different avenues of living.

You don't need to be gay to suck a girl's dick user

When did everything go so right user?

This looks a lot like my tranny body. I feel attacked.

Attached: 15621233215781.png (1280x720, 907K)

Don't feel bad, I'd suck your dick

And I'll suck his dick

>sucking on the part of me that I don't want to be touched
no thanks

Can I suck your boi-tits?

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

>that weird angle to hide the masculinity left

Woah, so you're telling me when people take pictures of their bodies they try to get an angle that generally looks appealing? Wow I never would have guessed that's crazy

He's trying to look like a girl, hiding his waist/hip ratio. Trannies should be genocided.

I dont need to hide anything sweaty :blue_heart:

Attached: 20190801_153158.jpg (3264x1836, 1.54M)

>sweaty
Also your shoulders are fucked

This.
Was it worth it user?

>white men
Fix, all mens. Because masculinity sucks.

Man hands, man wrists and man smegma.

>White genocide

Fuck off k*ke.

Attached: 20190718_231959.jpg (1932x2576, 537K)

Legit had an hourglass figure since I was like 14 for literally no reason

Attached: 20190507_135015_1_1_1.jpg (1440x1742, 469K)

My body very hairy, but I want be cute... Fuck testosterone.

Bitch, you're the kike, you're the tranny, can you be more dumb? You are the white genocide. You've fucked up your hormones and you can't reproduce. Fucking clown.

It was more than worth it. I've always wanted to be a girl.

>Tranny has bigger natural tits than me
I want to fucking die.

Attached: 1563603144553.jpg (944x667, 69K)

Well you still have to shave even if you're on hrt bc women still grow body hair it's just kinda thinner

>Jow Forums told me that all the traps were 240 lbs neets
>they were lying to me and they actually look like this
bunch of liars

Attached: 1533611519128.gif (264x320, 929K)

It's a man, fucking faggot

I'm sure your tits are beautiful user also mine just look big in that pic bc of the angle they're smol

Nah most self-indentified traps are p gross lol

>tfw pretty much me but I was cursed with puffy nipples

Attached: 1562823138225.png (300x300, 30K)

Its okay user, you can say you want to fuck a trap, no one's gonna judge you

Women
>looks like woman in photo, looks like less attractive woman in real life
Trannies
>looks like woman in photo, looks like man in real life
Trannies are much worse

the nazi trannies are like this, as you get liberaller you get older and uglier

>tranny hiding their linebacker shoulders

Was of course meant for

Puffy nipples are beautiful tho

I'm a literal commie lol but yeah Blaire White is v pretty can't think of any other examples

>implying puffy nipples are bad
dumbass

>that chest and belly
Be my gf

There is something strangely arousing about corrupting and degrading a man enough to make him your fuck toy.

Attached: 1627753__explicit_artist-colon-hoodie_fluttershy_blushing_bukkake_butterscotch_clothes_cum_cum+dump_ (1159x1027, 899K)

Tbh there is something strangely arousing about the thought of having your manhood stripped from you and then getting turned into another man's bitch.

Attached: 1553639959176.jpg (1874x1652, 252K)

Can we go on dates to the park together?

you look soft and smooth user :3

Whats the point of bein a 5'10" bear with a monster cock, if i cant even dominate sub-male.

Sad life i have.

Literally just this. Suck and fuck that!

Cute. Would cuddle and play with peen desu

Legit want to fuck you, cum on your twink body and use it as massage oil for literally no reason

>tfw all these tranners on r9k
>none of them near me to date

>men
that is a qt femanon bro

It's called degeneracy. When Jews take control of the media and education, shit like this happens. This is not a new phenomenon. See Weimar.

>tfw no bf to feminize and turn into my personal cockwhore

I know this feel.
>Short.
>Petite frame.
>Baby face.
>Big dick.
It's suffering though. Girls won't give me a change because I'm too feminine looking, and guys often feel inseruce when they find about my size and ghost me.

chastity cage could probably fix that

Plenty of tops like big dicks man

Are you a regular boy, femboy, want to be a tranner?

That's not an hourglass figure when your shoulders are ridiculously wide, borderline anorexic.

Spics and Asians make the best trannies, ugly bony white fags need not apply.

what a beautiful time to be alive

find a power bottom

>Spics and Asians make the best trannies, ugly bony white fags need not apply.
opinion discarded

Attached: 1537003999250.png (400x400, 7K)

I litwrally lost a shitload of weight juat to have this happen to me and attract a chaser

I've never actually tried one. Wouldn't it be insanely uncomfortable because of my size? Or do they make bigger ones?

You say that but 9/10 times that isn't the case. In my experience anyways. Maybe I just unluckly.

Trannies are mentally ill. I'm just a feminine looking guy who likes to dress up and get fucked on occasion by a man. Besides, I still like women.

>Wouldn't it be insanely uncomfortable because of my size?
there's usually a bunch of size options. Plus, only flaccid size matters really. I'd try it

How big are you anyway user?

did it happen yet? Most men probably don't go that far I'd think

thats actually nice, discord?

Did what happen? Tge weight loss? Yeah, went from 270lbs to 140lvs using keto and heavy calory restriction.

Have I got fucked as a tran yet? Not yet. Need to find a uk robot who wants their dick suvked and to fuck a tran. Dont think i could do it with someone else.

I could see guys being more accepting my size with a cage involved. What with the whole domination and control aspect, which I can't really say doesn't excite me.
Any suggestions

A smidge under 8"

I sometimes post on /soc/ if I get really desperate, but I live by a decent sized city so there's not usually a shortage of people. I've actually been talking to a guy for a while now and it's been going pretty well.

>Any suggestions
the holy trainer series is always good, and the knockoffs are cheap on amazon. You'd probably fit in a larger one easy

I want to jerk you off while I plow your butthole

yea, fuck almonds

i always hear white genocide i never hear why it shouldnt happen :)

the same person can be both, user, widen your perspective

well thats nice, I understand not handing out your discord, any suggestion for finding people like you then

What part of the UK are you user?

south american > black (if dick is huge) > white > asian > black (if dick is normal/small)

Around the liverpool area, willing to travel to suck a dick. Dont drive tho, I'm a robot myself so its anywhere easy to get to by train ehehe

How are they for pinching? They seem relatively easy to clean, which is nice. How long can you get away with wearing one anyways?

I actually get embarrassed when a guy touches my cock, like it isn't right he's giving me any attention there. It's weird because I don't have the same reaction when a girl does it.

I'm a person like anyone else. I still have to go outside and do thing, and I have hobbies and interests. I'm sure keeping an eye out online doesn't hurt, but just taking part in things and talking to people is your best bet, especially if you're looking for something more long term.

it's not just that, cages actually reduce your size over time.

If you work up to it, you can wear a cage indefinitely

>How are they for pinching? They seem relatively easy to clean, which is nice. How long can you get away with wearing one anyways?
they don't pinch if they fit right. You can wear it basically forever, so long as you clean regularly

>black (if dick is huge)
go away you freak

Attached: 1554607666204.jpg (1130x937, 86K)

They just want you to feel good user

I thought that was false. I was under the impression that the shrinkage was just temporary.

So it's just a matter of finding the right size and fit to limit discomfort. I think I might get one to try out, and if I like it, i might grab another, slightly smaller one, to try for casual wearing.

I know, it just makes me feel weird and makes me feel like I have to do more so they can focus on enjoying themselves.

any pics or discord?

>tfw u will never have a kawaii mass shooter shota boytoy

Attached: 1564864478784.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

it might be temp, im not sure about that. i do know they make your cock smaller over time, though. maybe that's for you?

>tfw no mommy gf (male) that loves me

Give me yours and I'll add you

You seem sweet, I'm sure they're enjoying themselves no matter what

Vulpes Majoris#6586 same user, just changed my mind so i can get uk lurkers too

I'm going to order one tonight to try it out. I don't think I buy into the permanent shrinkage, but wearing a cage around causally, or better yet, having someone force me to wear one and keep the keys, could be a lot of fun.

I like making people feel good and I get a lot out of doing so. Besides, I get off fairly easily so I'm not too worried about my own pleasure.

I think you are gay actually because I didn't think that

Your loss, b

He has a fairly cute tummy. I want to rub and lick it.

Not gonna lie, I'd fucking love to look like that.

Guess I didn't drink enough of the water or hyperprocessed foods, I guess. Sucks.

It feels do good when you fap about being a man's girly bottom bitch. Doubly so if it's a fat man.

Fat guys are only good if they're reasonably hygienic and more of a built fat. They're still big, sure, but their weight feels great pressing onto you, and they can manhandle you like nothing.

Speaking from experience? Cause I'm more into the flabby kind.

Yeah. Flabby just seems gross to me, plus they don't really seem like they'd have the strength or stamina to do much.
What do you seen in flabby?

Come to Odessa Texas and be my whiteboi bf. I make 140k as a drilling engineer at Halliburton and you can spend it all on titty skittles so you become a femboy.

hot af. post ass pls