Why do females always do this?

why do females always do this?

Attached: 2fp9j1p9p8e31.jpg (680x603, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/shortcels/comments/9x2sin/the_best_articles_studies_videos_and_other_links/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherian_runaway
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Height
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#A_man.27s_dating_pool_is_set_by_his_height.3B_.3E94.25_of_women_will_reject_a_man_for_being_.22too_short.22
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Women_are_more_racist_in_online_dating.2C_and_92-95.25_with_a_.22preference.22_exclude_any_ethnic_men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stinky roast holes

Ew, 6'6 is way past the sweetspot.

hormones drive them to seek peak genes when they're at their most fertile

think of it as a good way to filter them.
if they are willing to stoop that low then are they even worth your time?
>in reference to the drug addiction.

Attached: 35568798.png (379x214, 16K)

Inb4 height dosent matter because im shy

It's not fucking all of them. There are women out there who don't give a shit about height too, stop complaining already. It's getting tiring.

old.reddit.com/r/shortcels/comments/9x2sin/the_best_articles_studies_videos_and_other_links/

women's height preferences don't even fucking work half the time when they're short themselves. my dad is 6'1 but i ended up being only 5'8 because my mom is a turbowomanlet. why does this shitty biological preference even exist? it literally only made us grow a couple of inches in millions of years of evolution

Attached: gettyimages-968739002-612x612.jpg (408x612, 25K)

>It's not fucking all of them.
It is

>There are women out there who don't give a shit about height too
They do

>stop complaining
No

>It's getting tiring.
Then leave

tall man mean strong, he eat good food
tall man mean he defend me
tall man good

funnily enough it's a fisherian runaway en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisherian_runaway
excessive tallness is associated with joint problems and cancer risk, if femoids keep selecting for height (several standard deviations above the mean) we may end up as degenerated 2m20 freaks with lifespans of 40 years

>It's not fucking all of them
It's enough of them to make a difference. Get rejected 5 times in a row for something you can't change and try to not get bitter. It's normal for manlets to seethe this much i don't blame them

guys... is 5'10 manlet tier now?

Attached: 1557666929281.png (400x400, 129K)

I'm not anAamerican but I've never seen a girl caring about a guys height in my country

INCEL ALERT! INCEL ALERT! INCEL ALERT!

Why do these college educated individuals never come to the conclusion that genetics rules how they choose mates?

>cute
how can a 6'4 guy be cute

This.
I'm a 6'5" khhv wizard lanklet. Nobody will ever love me.

I'm 6'2" and heightism angers me even though I have never benefited from it

The shorter the girl the more vulnerable she is and therefore needs a tall strong male to protect her from other Male predators.

I'm 5'8 and I fucked 8 women. Try and catch up lanklets. Short people will survive the collapse so I'm doing the world a favor by breeding shorties.

Literally image related

Attached: ckkkk.jpg (712x799, 51K)

Doesn't matter if you are shy
If you are tall, women will do all the work.

>Now
Oh, poor Apu...

I'm 6ft 3 and I only have a year to go before I'm a wizard. This shit about all tall people getting laid left and right is bullshit. Now I'm sure a tall Chad is more preferable to a short one but us ugly tall people aren't getting any.

Anything below 6' is traditionally a manlet height. Girls seem to think it's the magic barrier between ubermensch gods and midget losers. However, 5'9-6'2 is the optimal height for living a life and not dealing with nagging inconveniences of being too tall to fit anywhere or being too short to feel human

Attached: 3DmMyBQ.png (587x590, 746K)

Are you fucking kidding me OP? I am 6'5'' and I literally terrify women with my King Kong-like presence. I can see it in their eyes, the thought that "Omg he will grab me and climb that scyscraper while holding me oh god"

It is only about 6'1'' to 6'3'' who got themm dumb roasties going after them, starting at 6'4'' it quickly begins to be a regressive trend.

Attached: 596443.jpg (400x300, 51K)

It is nice to smile at the really tall women you see in the grocery store though.
Too bad I'm too much of a pussy to try and talk to them.

I'm 6'2 and my gf is 4'11. Any time we're out in public together, I can feel manlets seething that I stole what they consider their best chance.

Attached: 66743203896593469342.jpg (310x310, 35K)

Where I live, tall women are rarer than the steaks eaten by Texan bbq snobs, and the three that I ever saw were dating literal manlets.

Being very tall has no benefits besides being able to reach shit on the high shelves

Attached: sweetdreaams.png (923x708, 286K)

5'9 is still subhuman tier

Attached: 1441746049815.jpg (500x495, 60K)

Just laugh at those shortniggers, they do not deserve to breed and propagate their manled genes anyway

Sorry to hear that. There were tons of tall ladies in downtown Milwaukee back when I was there.
But yeah, the only advantage to being tall is having extra storage space since we can use the higher shelves without a stool/ladder.

30 years old 6'4 178 pound "handsome" khv reporting in

Attached: IMG_20190717_200743.jpg (664x960, 69K)

Going to Mailwaukee now kek

>Realize that I am a slavic eurofag who barely has money to pay mortgage

Wait, fuuuck

>handsome
When girls say this, it means they are willing to settle for someone like you but you aren't very attractive.

YES, if you are sub6 prepare to be an incel.

No, I actually am handsome, when I don't speak and my face is static
I have bad teeth, speech issues and awkward clumsy movement, so as soon as I smile and open my mouth all panties dry up instantly

If you would be interested in a female who is interested in drug addict only because he is tall then you are part of the problem. To answer your question... they are just fucking retarded basically (some of them ik some are smart and chill)

>6.2
Sometimes it is uncomfortable, especially when I think I can fit somewhere but I literally smash my head there
On the other hand hoes like the height

>6.2
0.2' * 12"/ft = 2.4"
You got lucky this time, ESLer. I'm also a bit jelly that you're living in Asia with all the qts.

I'm not Asian, but European public transport can be retarded sometimes too

>It's not fucking all of them
>There are women out there who don't give a shit about height too
Imagine actually thinking this in real life.

Attached: 1514772148751.png (500x522, 119K)

>It's not fucking all of them.

Yeah, it's only 95% of them, dunno why these losers are complaining about.

I used to say that height didnt matter and personality is so much more important than looks. But after hanging out with a 6 foot 5 guy for a little bit my opinions changed.
Even 6 feet is super short to me now. I am only 5 foot 3 but I want to be dwarfed by a guy

Attached: A2AB553E-CA7A-4F65-9F17-DBA6B531EF28.jpg (615x834, 409K)

I'm 6'2 and women avoid me as though it was their job (I'm not even offensively fat/ugly/whatever either). The height will get you laid thing is just a meme that should die already.

If you are 6 foot 2 and not offensively ugly I will literally fuck you

It's not that it will get you laid 100% of the time even if you're a lanky mouthbreathing autist, it's that it's generally a requirement to be loved and respected.

This covers it pretty well too:

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Height

The bare minimum bro

it is literally really is though,

im 6'1", this shit is untrue, im taller than most by far. 6' is not average "good" height

I'm 6ft 6in and it's incredible how bullshit this is

no woman has ever given a shit. I know offensively short guys who can make it.

What is wrong with your face? Are you fat?

Sure broseph. I'm sure I've never been rejected hundreds and thousands of times for being short before.

>5'9 is within the range of optimal height
lmao its really not

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 12K)

I know guys who are sub-5'11 and are popular among women and people in general. Because they're charismatic and outgoing. That far more important than height. And having autistic tenancies will pretty much level your chances to nill.

Wow I almost forgot the average height is 5'9" most places and 5'7" for most ethnics so 5'11" is insanely tall.

Thanks for the suifuel.

Everyone who's ever called me an incel about advocating for rape online.

I did say sub 5'11 which could mean pretty much anything less than that down to an inch. One guy in particular is 5'9". He's real popular with women. He somehow attracts people into his life like its literally magic. It's something far more complex than height that if you don't understand, you never will.

Being tall is only a bonus to your looks if you don't already have a good face in the first place your height is redundant.

It turns out your personality and self confidence actually DOES matter to women more than your fitness or bone structure. Who could of guessed.

stop coping manlet

so what if im 5ft4? and im mexican? Can i still atract women if im charismatic?

If you're tall you can improve your looks - if you're a manlet you can't

I'd have to get $100k worth of leg lengthening to become 5'9".

Go fuck yourself.

Actually it turns out I would rather date a tall guy with a shit personality than a short guy with a better personality

I'm 6' 1" .. could use more hair though... lol.

Yeah, its more about personality and muscle. You can be over 6' and be skinny and gumpy af. Short dudes get way more pussy than them.

You are the minority, hun. We call your kind "slut".

No. It's pretty much all women.

You just are assuming when we say "short man" we don't mean 5'6" or 5'7" or less.

Women think "short" means 5'10"

Look at the nice personality from the middle manlet

Attached: 96F56408-56AF-4B35-A504-4F9E32767934.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Yeah muscles on a manlet make the woman wet

Attached: iu.png (771x671, 594K)

I am a virgin. You as a male probably have similar expectations in terms of fat distribution on a womans body or the width of her hips

I unironically see guys of that standard (yes, the middle one) with qt gfs everytime I step outside. Maybe you should try that some time.

My expectations extend as far as....
>not a landwhale
>not ugly

show me the ""qts""

Yes me too. But short = ugly unfortunately

plastic surgery
I never mentioned personality. If the guys on the right and left had a face like pic rel do you think they would do better than the middle guy?

Attached: me.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Always have a laugh when I see shit like this

I fucking hate you and everyone like you. Ie. Women.

Nothing, and no.

Did they actually say "No because you're too short?"

Actually leave the house and walk around town or something

If you bring up personal examples these delusional robots will simply dismiss me as obviously attractive as a male model. Yet, I'm ugly and short, have had 4 long-term (several years) relationships, and the occasional hook-up. I even have a small dick and depression.

You guys are delusional and will remain delusional because working to change your world view or personality is difficult as fuck. The real answer is to focus on what you can change than what you can't, but that's not as fun as self-destructing.

Ask her:
Women are cowards and won't tell you any legit reason. They won't tell you they reject you because they are Nazi white supremacists and only date white guys. They won't tell you they reject you because you're short and they only want tall men. They won't tell you they reject you because you're ugly and they want a male model.

They just do it and I hope they die.

How ugly? How short? What race?

Post a pic.

you're delusional and underrate yourself too much

I've been told why I've been rejected plenty. I just ask. Maybe that's the key I'm missing about you incels... You take a rejection as a sign that you are worthless and then stop trying. Meanwhile the rest of us feel bad for a bit, pick ourselves back up, and try again, and again, and again.

He is probably body dysphoric as well as depressed

I've been rejected too many times and it's 99% for shit I can't control (race/face/height). I'm burned out and all I have is hate.

You call that a rejection?

Nothing that happens only on the internet counts

If you get rejected for something you can't control, then anger IS the correct response. Fuck someone for caring about that shit. They obviously aren't worth your time. Just because the vapid fuckheads you've encountered are awful doesn't mean the entirety of the opposite sex is like that.

Sorry your experience has been terrible. Maybe you are looking in the wrong places? What have you been using to find women? What spaces are you going to in search of a relationship (or sex)?

I've heard "it's because of your personality" before.

That is an actual reason that makes sense to a femsect/normie

>Fuck someone for caring about that shit. They obviously aren't worth your time. Just because the vapid fuckheads you've encountered are awful doesn't mean the entirety of the opposite sex is like that.

That's the absolute worse part. THAT's the reply people give me.

Well how about this then?

94% of women will reject a man for being too short:
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#A_man.27s_dating_pool_is_set_by_his_height.3B_.3E94.25_of_women_will_reject_a_man_for_being_.22too_short.22

For my height, it's 65% of women who reject me outright on height.

Then of the 70% of women who voice a racial preference, 95% refuse to date a man of my race:
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Women_are_more_racist_in_online_dating.2C_and_92-95.25_with_a_.22preference.22_exclude_any_ethnic_men

So if I'm supposed to assume "any woman who rejects me over my height or race is a shitty person", where does that lead?

VIRTUALLY ALL WOMEN ARE SHITTY PEOPLE.

And that's exactly where I've ended up.

Attached: Racial_Preferences_of_Women[1].png (884x570, 23K)

There is a lot more to why you dont want to fuck somebody or be with them. Multiple things come into the equation. You are a heartless bitch if you tell them they are short and brown. You just arent compatible. Only autists need to know the exact ins and outs of their rejection.
If you cant handle rejection that is probably why you were rejected in the first place

No pic. Against /r9k rules. Like a 3 I think. 5' 7" White (yeah I know). My dick is 3.5" lol.

Maybe, but I don't think so. I try to be realistic. I ask the opinion of other people and stuff.

>You are a heartless bitch if you tell them they are short and brown.
>You just arent compatible.

Exactly. Women just give bullshit reasons that sound good because they don't want to be honest.

So like I said it's pointless to ask them why they reject you. They will never say the real reason unless it sounds nice.

What do you think is up with your personality? If you are a manipulative asshole then obviously you are going to be rejected.

Fuck off. I am just telling the truth. You are acting like men are saints and just want to find love and treat a girl with nothing but respect. Hate humans, not females.
Truth is you are probably bitter that a girl has some self respect and isnt willing to put up with you being a cunt to her all the time

White is easy mode but I guarantee you're not a 3 also. That's bullshit.