AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=HUErRwVchgY

Attached: 1564920463155.jpg (871x1024, 100K)

women hate
-baby dicks
-premature ejaculation
-long refractory periods

if you have one of these, you do not deserve to service a woman and you will NEVER be happy

What is refactory period?

Roastie got toasty!

Heh...hey boys look like we got a virgin here looks like he's young too hehehehe...ain't that cute
*unzips dick*

I would toss one into her just for her money and she doesn't look to bad for 60. I don't care if the baby comes out as a giant drooling brain.

p.e is irrelevant if you have a quick enough r.p.

Just European...

>toss one into her
>60yo

Attached: imposibru.jpg (1008x568, 66K)

>look to bad for 60
>to
Are spics even people?

>if you have one of these, you do not deserve to service a woman and you will NEVER be happy
>deserve
Leave your room sometimes

Females that old are unable to produce offspring

>repetitively quoting the dailymail

Attached: Ladies-laughing-.jpg (2365x2057, 656K)

Do you know what menopause is?

If you weren't gutless, you'd adopt.

>"We’re all single women without children. And you think about, what are you going to do when you get old?” she said. “If you don’t have kids, you realize, ‘Who is going to take care of me?’ Your girlfriends."
So even regretting not having kids is about the selfish desire of not being taken care of. Jeeze.

so you aren't selfish and don't act out of self interest?

How can she be alone with all that partying and travelling she did?
What about all that disposable income she made focusing on her career; surely that makes her happy...

Attached: 1551460352648.png (888x894, 520K)

It always happens.

Attached: Roastie Regret Articles Compilatiom.jpg (960x960, 144K)

>t. projecting cuck

She's going to die alone in a old folks home while getting treated badly by shit skin nurses.

Attached: 8.png (152x254, 40K)

dilate

>How do we stop the white boy incel problem
Maybe her old dried up beef lips can sooth their aching souls

Attached: 1564916464415.jpg (720x482, 122K)

They both look like Michael Bolton from Office Space.

Attached: 9.gif (260x289, 1.57M)

When you cum you biologically cannot cum again for a little while.
That's a refactory period.
It's a different time for everyone.

i can almost immediately though but i am talking about wanking

Wait, are these seriously two different people?

And I've heard plenty of mothers say they want to kill themselves and their children. it was something my mom said everyday, clearly some women would be happier being career women than mothers.

she can always adopt

i'm 30 and honestly it's crazy how many women throw themselves at you these days. i just literally stand there and get numbers hand over fist. it's pretty fucked up when i really think about it.

>And I've heard plenty of mothers say they want to kill themselves and their children. it was something my mom said everyday

>my mum does it
>therefor most mums do it
Nah mate, your mum is fucked in the head. Should have taken her to a doctor.

lmao, my god females are stupid

Yeah, her brain wasn't meant to be a mother but a career person.

Same thing happens to men who fall for the mgtow meme. They end up bitter unhappy cunts at 60

im not sure why you would want to bring children into this world when it's pretty clear there some kind of big clean out just around the corner

what, you're gonna have kids for them to die age 5 or age 7 in some huge fucking war?

Shes pretty hot for 60. Someone would be very into that, either someone her age or someone wanting a sugar momma if shes really picky about who she fucks. And she has the resources to foster and adopt, help many children. If shes truly alone its by choice

she wouldn't have been with you regardless moron

There is no premature ejaculation. Just ejaculation. Sex is supposed to be efficient. Even birds cum after 30 seconds.

I can go again if I try