Would you ever lick a girls precious flower?

Would you ever lick a girls precious flower?

Attached: aaafc3c02fad414156299ae67ecc196b.png (1024x768, 779K)

No that's gay

No that's perverse

ye

Attached: 1527665467534.jpg (640x627, 381K)

eww no i'm not gay

thats gay as fuck

H*ck yea boyo

Attached: 1466261514286~02.png (155x193, 40K)

any time

No its gross >:c

Pretty sure it gives you mouth cancer.

Already did and I'd do it again for a girl I love.

Who do you love?

Had a girl I loved but things just never panned out. Haven't found a new one since.

Do you mind me asking what happen so that it did not work out?

She didn't feel the same way. Just didn't see me the same way I saw her. She knew I liked her for sometime but she never developed feelings for me.

So did she use you? Sorry too hear that. Why did you love her? Did she tell you why did not love you?

I don't think she did. She always told me she didn't feel the same but I kept trying because I was in love. There is no real reason to it all, she just never felt the same. It's hard to explain.

No, I understand I ownly love one man. And he brock my heart one time for being ugle....i work thing out we meet one more and he sorry. But bacl too you. Do you think why you not found a new love it that you won't let you self give up you love for this one girl? And if so you can't fine new love intell you give up the old one

I get the feeling you're a certain namefag on here. Which is fine.
I haven't found someone yet because I'm lazy. Ive gotten over the girl from before as I've learned to accept the facts. We are now slowly rebuilding the friendship we once had. I need to get out and start meeting people though as I would like to have a family at some point.

oh hey kimmy

Ya....i don't all way put my name. I like top get too know people with out them being up in ungle or stuped. But it good you too and trying too fix thing it might end up better this time. And if you really wanted someone you would not being lazy. No one need any one.

Hello

Attached: b030f9a1c26589e09e0ec147c1e060f8.jpg (236x280, 13K)

Im young enough that I have time. I'm not too concerned. And no worries I get that sometimes it's hard to connect when people see the name. I don't really care either way.

Kimmy? Maybe I was wrong in my guess, or that's the actual name but the namefag name. Eh, oh well

It was fun talking with you off too bed

That more like a nickname but it bed me the whole time

Okay so I was right. I'm off to bed as well though, so good night and sleep well

the nectar is the source of my power
t. erection themed superhero

Bump

No, I'm too busy training to be the very best.

Attached: goku.png (300x691, 813K)