Be physics student

>be physics student
>be athletic, healthy and in good shape
>have strong moral values and mature opinions on matters
>be serious about commitment
>be sober

>be single for the rest of your life because you're simply never enough

Is it because every girl is taken already? Is it because I'm balding? Is it because I'm 5'11.6" and not 6'? Is it my pen0r?

Attached: BoqmPHAIUAEoiC4.png (445x301, 155K)

>>have strong moral values and mature opinions on matters
care to elaborate or provide examples?

It's all about the face. your facial development and growth determines your fate with women. If you don't have good facial growth, it's over

>studying physics
>Not finances
Enjoy low wage.

I have a 4/5 face with a big chin

You might intimidate women if you are too good for them who otherwise might be interested. Pretend to be beta or insecure.

But aren't women always looking for the best?

The type of woman. Do you want a shy woman or a shallow bimbo? Despite what incels tell you not all women are the same.

I doubt it, it's all about harmony, you need to have someone else rate it, someone else who is knowledgeable, who will be able to see subhuman traits you don't know about or don't want to see. if you have a good face you will be fighting off women who want you, it is physics, it is mathematical

I want to help the shy woman to not feel inadequate, how do i that?

it's because you're sober. not shitposting, women like men who are confident and relaxed. sober people are never fucking relaxed.

Attached: ADCF8978-7795-4545-99BF-82FE7E0347F5.jpg (640x638, 37K)

Keep improving so she won't leave you if she improves herself. You can tell if she is a ho if she would leave for someone better.

>if you have a good face you will be fighting off women who want you

I don't think this is true if you're autistic and shy. Women dont make an effort for a guy no matter what he looks like because there are equally attractive guys fighting for them already.

t. hot autist

There are a lot of guys who think they decent looking or normal, but the truth is very harsh, they have no clue how bad they actually look because they don't understand proper facial development... so they fool themselves into thinking it is their personality, that they are too shy, too this, not enough that, born under the wrong sign. many such cases

>have strong moral values and mature opinions on matters
>be sober

I'm the same way and starting to wonder if this is what is preventing me from getting gf. I think that women don't want mature guys in the same way they don't want "nice" guys. also it seems like if you aren't participating in drug paraphernalia you will be seen as a weirdo by normies. it's like going to a dinner with your family or friends and being the only one at the table not eating anything

We're living in a time when honor doesn't exist.

dude im the hot autist over the years like 4 girls told me that they love me (at least 6/10) one of them tried to get to me for 2 fucking years but i was too retarded to notice/care/thought they are not serious so i never even had gf

I'm a physics student as well :)
Being in good shape and being "smart" is not enough because the most important trait a woman searches for in a man is the lack of autism.
If like many people here you have trouble with daily human interactions, the way you make eye contact is "atypical" (if you make any at all), you have trouble expressing positive emotions (especially over mundane little things), well, welcome in hell.

>>have strong moral values and mature opinions on matters
>>be serious about commitment
>>be sober
This is why you are single. You sound boring as fuck m8.

Given you're a student I'm guessing you're under ~23. University is (particularly in the UK) is effectively a nightclub that gives out degrees. University girls genuinely have the mental age of a 14 year old. Don't waste your time with them. Typical university girl (especially in the UK):
>Primary interests are 'clubbing' and similar
>Has serious authority problems
>Hugely self centred
>Promiscuous, likely has STDs
>Basic bitch opinions on literally everything
>Physically unfit, even if skinny
>No positive feminine aspects as a result of 18 years of brain melting mass media (feminism, egalitarianism, liberalism, etc)
Literally the ONLY positive aspect they have is that they are sometimes attractive.

Obviously there are some exceptions, but they're extremely few and far between and not worth considering

I'm in the same situation as you, but I'm doing Engineering. Once you realise that university is a bottomless hellhole containing the worst people you will ever meet, you'll be glad they aren't interested. Don't waste your time with bottom of the barrel tier girls, king.

Attached: 1555822781942.jpg (490x700, 97K)

Its becuase all physic students are s o y bois

Attached: 63347641-ABDE-408C-9F32-29404BA01775.jpg (220x229, 10K)