Crayfish cuts off its own claw to avoid being boiled alive

Crayfish cuts off its own claw to avoid being boiled alive

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/crayfish-removes-claw-cooked-alive-china-restaurant-video-hot-pot-a8381571.html?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

What is your excuse now meateaters? You are fucking emotionless, deadeyed psychopaths and you WILL burn in hell if you don't switch to being vegetarians.

Attached: crayfish-escape.jpg (968x681, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right. Factory farming is evil.

I'm of the firm belief you should kill something before you cook it.

I've always thought this too. I've always found the "b-but they don't feel it" thing dubious at best. How hard is it to just give them a quick tap on the head with a mallet first before chucking them into the pot? Why do they need to be alive? It's chinese-tier.

mmmmmm pass the butter please

same.

don't be racists, it's part of the chinks culture

Attached: cino.webm (320x576, 2.92M)

Damn... Now I want crayfish... But we eat crayfish in August!

>Why do they need to be alive?
Chinese believe it being alive causes it's adrenaline to surge through it's body which makes it taste better.
Obviously they're retarded psychopaths, but that's why.

The Vegan life is the best life.

>You are fucking emotionless, deadeyed psychopaths
Yeah I am. Problem officer? :D

>meateaters
But vegetarians are the ones who eat the most seafood. According to them it doesn't even count as meat

hey pal your fish is too fresh.

cooking live lobsters has been done by everyone for thousands of years probably

Maybe they should invent guns so this doesn't happen

nasty motherfuckers almost as bad as people who order their stakes rare

>tap every single crawfish
Good luck with that. They die in an instant when boiling anyway.

never met a vegetarian that ate seafood

>:D
Go back to /b/

There's a difference between eating meat and eating factory farmed shit, mass produced shite. The Chinese don't even come into the equation, they're not even human

I have many times. Sometimes, SOMETIMES, they call themselves episcatarians or something like that. But most of the time they pretend to be adamant vegetarians who preach against meat, but they chow down on seafood all day

>tap every single jew
>Good luck with that. They die in an instant when being gassed anyway.

I'm confused, it appeared that his "cut off" claw was already out of the pot? Why cut it off bruh

>What is your excuse now meateaters?
thats technically a fish

Cause it's hardcore, unlike you. Cut your arm off pussy

Should've but a lid on it.

It's technically a bug

Nah bro that's a crustacean.

the pot was slippery he was not able to walk away and pull his heavy, now paralyzed by the boiling water claw out of the pot so he had to amputate

that's the problem with lobsters and other crustaceans. It's pretty fucking hard to kill them without squashing them with a sledgehammer. There is no quick, painless way to off them aside from boiling - this grants them quickest death and retains them in one piece.

i bet demons are tastey. like a cross between good quality beef and wild deer

just mean its from the sea, according to lent rules that things not meat since its from the sea

/Thread.
>Im pretty sure he felt the sizzling boiling water tenderizing his claw.
Profesionals do it properly for aesthetics. They are dead though.
>Anything that is actually alive would be for exoticism(muh fine exquisite dining).

Attached: 1527158230726.jpg (640x640, 79K)

What exactly is the problem here? You think a bear would kill you quickly without suffering? This beta thinking is killing society. Check your t levels, S 0 y boys.

I has a bucket

Attached: 722676.jpg (2000x2000, 232K)

Can't say I've got a lot of experience cooking shellfish but I'm sure what passes for their nervous system is pretty hard to snuff out. If it really is the quickest way to kill them then go for it. Just, y'know, have the respect for your sustenance to make sure it dies quickly.

There is probably some way to stun them beforehand tho

>he was not able to walk away and pull his heavy, now paralyzed by the boiling water claw out of the pot
twink

Attached: This-crab-can-bench-press-more-than-you.png (1200x630, 1.13M)

Bear would kill you because it was starving and had no other choice if it wanted to live.And also had no other way to kill you fast.

- You can kill the lobster before boiling it
- You can eat onions meat or other foods instead and certainly wont starve if you dont eat that lobster

you analogy is completely reatrded

That's stupid though. What about whales or sea lions? They are red blooded mammals

Dairy industry is even worse than the meat industry.
Vegan is a thing for a reason.

Crustaceans can do this. It's something all of them can do. His claw got boiled, so he took it off because it hurt. If he was still in the pot, his brain would bubble up within seconds and he would feel nothing.

So you're the dumb fuck that is holding society back.

As the most intelligent species on this planet, we have the responsibility of taking care of life, not torturing it.

Hopefully you join the chinks in a mass boiling grave.

nice bait

Being humane to what we eat is what separates us from the animals ancap user.

I don't see why this matters. Yes, they don't want to die, I will still eat them.

electrocution will work

theres a thing i heard about form super best friends, the capibara was classified as a fish by the catholic church
so its not out of the realm of possibilities that whales and seal lions wouldn't be included in that classification for northern or seafaring catholics

Amerifats, you need to get off your fat burge gobbling asses and finish the job you started.
Two nukes obviously weren't enough

>holding society back
>by not eating meat
>which we've done for a gorillion years

Attached: 1515621710463.jpg (500x334, 33K)

I prefer my meat to be dead before cooking, but I have no pity for my food. Caring about other humans is enough of a stretch.

According to lent rules you're not supposed to eat anything with a backbone, but I guess this isn't one of those

That's completely retarded. Like saying chicken isn't meat but poultry so it's okay.

>Don't hurt the crayfish REEEEE vegan btw
>i hope you boil with the rest of the chinks in a mass grave

Yeah, you guys are not animals alright. Dipshits. I eat food how I want you braindead niggers. Enjoy your onions meat free cum drink.

pls dont say you dont order your steaks rare

i know its fucked, but thats just funny to me with that snake having its mouth open like that before being the rest of it being eatengod
>Like "oh god, so this is whats its like to be on the opposite end of this, shit fuck someone help me"

Basedboy detected

Attached: 1507253027735.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: Dont+be+a+boiling+frog+jump_2c8707_6112068.jpg (540x447, 60K)

There is no hell you stupid Christian. I don’t care if animals have to suffer so I can eat their delicious meat lmao.

Attached: D78890E2-B75A-4E50-BB6D-85984FFB4620.jpg (480x480, 71K)

All religions talk about hell even budism

you're supposed to boil the water first THEN throw them in
they die instantly

>it's

Bomb everyone that eats crayfishi.

Tasty fuckers...

So Chinks feel empathy for literal sea bugs.
It checks out.

No soul.

hhhnnnnggggg

animal abuse is degenerate

Half way up he's all like
>Why's it getting so hard to mov-

Attached: 1516130043343.png (832x865, 869K)

Seen chef's do it with a knife through the head. it was a lobster.

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

Yea ikr killing your food before you cook it is beta as fuck right?

おいしいだよ

Attached: frog sashimi.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>No soul for something that rapidly ruins entire ecosystems
It's called conservation dipshit.

Aren't you up a bit late past your bed time?

>bear would kill you because it was starving

A bear will kill you for no reason just because it felt like it. Have you ever seen Grizzly Man?

>that's the problem with lobsters and other crustaceans
No it's not we had the technology to kill them easily for centuries

Attached: killcrab.jpg (600x925, 102K)

how horrifying

Attached: jsqAUyT.png (887x1097, 860K)

These weak willed low test betas wouldn't know anything about being decisive on a whim. The easiest way to tell apart a low test beta from an alpha is to show no restraint on inferior lifeforms. This board is KEKED to the core.

am I missing something or am I failing to see how this helped it escape?

Jesus christ.
I normally dont even click shit like this because it makes me so fucking disgusted and anrgy.
Not at those soulles chinks, they dont know any better, but at people who let them get away with it instead of exterminating them like the plague the are.

The Crayfish was donating his own claw as an appetizer.

Grizzly Men are all over Oakland CA and places like it.

meat eaters just don't care, they are not sensible enough and they think humans are just animals and being like that is natural to us. You do not evolve until stop being animal. We have a choice, animals don't.

Attached: 800px-Gallen_Kallela_The_Forging_of_the_Sampo.jpg (800x1062, 268K)

It's really like a view into what Hell must be like.

why would you even eat that? it looks repulsive

>eating meat is hell

S O Y

id kill it first

Apparently crayfish are pretty damn hard to kill.

Like seriusly. She should't be eating that poor pepe, she should be eating my cock instead ;_;

Please do show me a healthy sane vegan.

considering what their willing to do to NOT DIE

if i come to eat your flesh while you slowly die and ask you again, i bet you would consider it hell like even when your iq is on that level.

Attached: mt.gif (423x285, 966K)

This kills the crab

test

Remind me about that on your deathbed.

man that's disgusting

even when I was eating meat that food was only for fatso merilard BBQ guys

brainlet

owned

>test confirms
your country is still shit

Attached: 1421097753384.jpg (600x800, 197K)

>if i come to eat your flesh while you slowly die

But user, nobody is eating me alive
I'm not a crayfish, why should I care?