Has Jow Forums ever had sex with a latina?

Has Jow Forums ever had sex with a latina?

Attached: sopha.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Nope but would definitely try it if i had the chance and get single at some point again which seems pretty unlikely.

Last girl I fucked was a French/Mexican mix (I paid her to fuck me).

Seems like she had a lot of fun, I kind of felt like I got nothing out of it.

Well, i wasn't expecting that
whats his name?

Attached: 1562352895797.jpg (462x564, 32K)

I would but Latinas dont like white guys in my experience. Especially not now

Sophiaalatinaa

Attached: sop.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

all the latinas on here are white worshipers
WHORES

One clipped me with her car and in exchange for not calling the cops she let me fuck her. It wasn't half bad and she seemed like a nice girl I'd date, but it wasn't to be.

My only ex used to always be mistaken as a Mexican if that counts

I want to fuck a latina really badly but I don't think they like white guys like me (5'11, skinny, fashion-metro oriented, vegetarian, likes to troll and joke around a lot). Similarly to black girls, I think they only want chad 6'4 muscular alphas who are more assertive and traditionally masculine.

Guess I'll stay only being able to get dates with Asians and whites :/

Yeah, they are very friendly and slutty.

Poor stupid man.

I know. Is there any hope to get a black gf for someone like me?

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD WHITE BOY

Don't be retarded, 90% of users here are white.

Lost my virginity to one. Both had badass personalities and both pussies stank.

I have fucked 2. The first one was drunk and it turned out that I took her virginity, even though I asked her if she was a virgin and she said no. It was after a party at my friends house. That turned into this big ordeal when the other girls found us fucking in bed together. All the girls in the house (they were all friends) gathered in the living room and cried about it. And this was a couple weeks after I got out of jail for groping a different girl. I guess the incel life is the only safe way to go for me kek

Yeah you being a vegetarian is what's keeping you from getting a Latin gf. You're just ugly mate sorry to say.

what has happened to my beloved board?

Attached: .png (942x786, 616K)

Yes twice
Made me realize sex was overrated

Yes
it was the best sex of my life

ngl
I would probably sex with a MtF latinx because they probably know how work their ass really good.

Send them my way pal

is it bad that i recognized her