Why haven't you texted her yet, Jow Forums?

Why haven't you texted her yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: 9L24Mdi.jpg (960x1280, 304K)

I dropped out of school. She won't have a relationship with me.

Attached: 1563080636168.jpg (189x267, 7K)

I did. Almost a year after I met her, and over half year since I seen her last time.
I learned that she has a BF. I don't know if she was with him even before and I was simply unaware or did she meet him during my waiting period.
On the positive side she said that if ahe were single she would happily go on a date with me but I'm not sure if that's a sinicere or she just decided to console me that way while not having to actually prove anything.

Because I was always asking for help on a different frequency. Plus, we said our goodbyes 2 months ago. I know I still have feelings for her. But I'm tired of being rejected and have my expectations crushed again and again by women that I trust and am committed to. She's already gone to a school 1,193 kilometers away. School starts tomorrow, I should really get some sleep

There has never been a Her for me to text.

My body may be here, but my soul is in the afterlife

I'm already dead

this, I'm the same way user.

Attached: 0fa.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Try again, fren

5fgfg

I did text her. Not some cheap replacement for my highschool crush, but the original girl I liked. I texted her and after a while I told her I liked her. She said "oh, I liked you too at one point" and we had a good fun conversation reminiscing about all the stuff we used to do together as kids. A few months later her family was in town and she was visiting. So what did I do when she walked in the door? I basically pretended she wasn't there. I walked right past her every time I left my room, occasionally nodded and grunted to say hi. She never initiated any conversations so I didn't know what to do. I spent all day in my room and eventually stopped coming out entirely because I was tired of that awkward moment of avoiding eye contact. When she left that evening, my mom took me aside and said, "why didn't you spend time with her? She actually asked me if you hate her, and I had to explain that you have social challenges and you just spend a lot of time by yourself." Eventually I regained my wits and texted her again, no reply. She ghosted me after that. That was 4 years ago. Never seen or heard from her since.

I did. She used me.

what a fucking idiot you are
dfv

How?
She is not single, I will never know if she will become single unless she'll tell it to me herself, since our only connection was a bunch of common friends that have since scattered, and asking her repatedly would be just extremely creepy.
Unless you mean with some other girl - I don't know any other girls I'd be attracted to and feel that there is something in common between us, and with how my social life looks, it is unlikely that I'll meet one anytime soon.

not him but that definitely sounds like something I'd do. I doubt it was on purpose, he probably just isn't good at initiating conversations

We're good friends and all but there's nothing we can text about since we both have extremely different tastes in just about everything

Texted who? My only contacts in my phone are my grandma and my sister, so which one is it?

I did. But I woke up early due to the construction in the backyard so now I have to wait upwards of 8 hours to hear back from her if I do at all

She didn't respond, so why trouble her any further?

I do think have her number and she doesn't want to hear from me she hates me. I have her brothers number but he probably doesn't use that number now.

I was accused of being a pedo, and lost all my friends because of false accusations.

Because the only thing she's interested in talking about is trading nudes. It sounds ideal but sometimes I actually want to talk about stuff but she just asks for pictures of my dick.

>Implying I know a girls number
>Literally implying a girl would willingly give me her number