I don't get it

I don't get it.
Why do some people worship Satan?
With all this stuff about Satanists ruling the world and being involved in satanic ritual human sacrifice and human trafficking, it makes me wonder...
Why do people do this? For what purpose do they want to hurt others? What happens to people to be in that state of mind to be evil?

Attached: Star of Remphan.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=4hs4Z5b-ddE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft2eLo9G3d8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They indulge in sin and in working iniquity, corruption and subversion are their speciality and game. They wish for their depraved actions be upon everyone but it will take time, the sons and daughters of God need to make sure that doesn't happen.

You'll never get a proper answer to any of this shit.
It's either people are born evil or they're just rebelling against Christianity.
The idiocy of people never ceases to amaze me.

Modernism is basically satan worship: Placing the material above the spirit and quantity over quality will eventually bring a hell parody.

they're sadists. Psychopaths and narcissists, everything is about power to them and they get off on harming other people. They also have a tendency towards magical thinking hence the occult practices

edginess and/or magick

because the rothchilds have been drunk with power for centuries and hillary wants that power too. They get their jollies off of torturing kids and pedo shit and when the kids go into shock the worshippers harvest their adrenchrome because their pineal gland is super charged with fear. adrenochrome is the strongest high you can get. satan worshippers also believe that if the world isnt dying then its going in the wrong direction. they also like to join law enforcement and become judges and lawyers so they can protect eachother; its in their rules to protect eachother while they continue doing all that nasty shit.

I don't think they're born that way. I don't think anyone is born evil (born sinful yes, but it's not the same).

I'm now 100% sure that the reprobate doctrine is real.

this goes way beyond material.

Satanism isnt about beeing evil or hurting other ppl. Satanism is about truth and acepting your own nature. You're #1 and if you help someone you help them because you want, not because you feel like you have to.

What kind of mental gymnastics is this?
Sounds like you're speaking from experience.

It sounds strange maybe, but it's the truth.
True Satanists aren't out to hurt, kill or be "evil" - it's about self

Attached: nasim-space.jpg (367x750, 279K)

>it's about self
That sounds like buddist shit not satanism.
Satanism is about indulging around the 7 deadly sins and thinking it's ok and that there is nothing bad in doing so.
"it's about self" fuck off with that lie.

It works but its not worth it
Too much homo shit and baby eating

"Self" being self-first.
And you're right, it's absolutely about indulging in everything - for yourself.

Attached: nasim-stake.jpg (1034x1577, 216K)

Satanism is not what people think it is. If you read the satanic bible by Anton laVey. He's redpilled as fuck.

>satanic bible
So the Talmud?

To become a true Christian requires an understanding that the universe is not all about "you". You are simply living in it for a short period of time. To achieve personal fulfillment and satisfaction in life, one must discern God's purpose for you. Otherwise you become depressed and useless.

Weird. I haven't discerned god's purpose for me and I'm far from depressed and useless.

Also, am not Satanist but know some close to the center

Attached: itsbad.png (731x611, 876K)

It's very anti Jewish if you actually take the time to read it.

The Bible will suffice.

You worship Satan by becoming Satan...

Attached: giphy (20).gif (500x277, 769K)

I thought the satanic church was about personal freedom. Where did this hurting shit come from?

Attached: tumblr_inline_oe17ufrKi01t1ycrb_500.jpg (500x281, 19K)

Blessed be our faith

This world in which we live, as well as the humans inhabiting it, are being fought over by angelic and demonic forces. Modern Christianity has been hijacked to deny the existence of Satan. Do not be fooled. He exists.

>And you're right, it's absolutely about indulging in everything - for yourself.
I do that but no in the way that satanist always describe it to me or does Buddhism for that matter.
It's a self-gratification feeling of having a working and function society. More akin to a tribal state of a society.
Regardless being around people that have delved into it...it's much darker than it's led to be.

Attached: Aztec.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Free will I guess. God allows a lot of shitty things to happen to people in this life with only the unprovable promise of a good afterlife to encourage worship. I could see going for immediate gratification in exchange for switching teams.

he's a pretty cool guy

Here in the colonies the satanic political party are actually a decent bunch.

Indeed.

I know that i can be a better human because i chose to out of free will, not because someone or something threatens my 'afterlife' to be hell.

Religous fucks can't handle that one.

You know that Satan is a liar, right?
You're getting scammed by someone who hates you and will delight in your eternal afterlife.

you know that satan doesn't exist right?you're being delusional and insane

Of course you would say that, he is your father after all.

Attached: seedline.gif (275x211, 11K)

Attached: 1509919450922.jpg-.jpg (1977x1982, 1.26M)

LOL

Hear this word, O people of Israel, this song of sorrow which I sing for you: “The young pure woman Israel has fallen, and she will not rise again. She is left alone on her land. There is no one to raise her up.” For the Lord God says, “The city of Israel that sends out a thousand soldiers will have a hundred left. And the one that sends out a hundred will have ten left.”

The Lord says to the people of Israel, “Look for Me and live. But do not look for Bethel. Do not go to Gilgal or cross over to Beersheba. For the people of Gilgal will be taken away to a strange land, and Bethel will come to nothing.” Look for the Lord and live, or He will break out like fire in the family of Joseph. It will destroy, and no one in Bethel will be able to stop it. You turn what is right into something bitter. You throw what is right and good down to the earth.

The Lord made the stars of Pleiades and Orion. He changes darkness into morning, and turns day into night. He calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the earth. The Lord is His name. He destroys the strong, so that the strong city is laid waste.

They hate him who speaks strong words in the gate. They hate him who speaks the truth. You crush the poor under foot and make them pay taxes with their grain. Because of this, even though you have built houses of cut stone, you will not live in them and even though you have planted beautiful grape-fields, you will not drink their wine. For I know that you have done much wrong and your sins are many. You make trouble for those who are right and good, and you take pay in secret for wrong-doing. You will not be fair to the poor. The wise man keeps quiet at such a time, for it is a sinful time.

Look for good and not sin, that you may live. Then the Lord God of All will be with you, just as you have said. Hate sin, and love good. And let what is fair be done at the gate. It may be that the Lord God of All will show kindness to those left of Joseph.

So the Lord, the Lord God of All, says, “There is a loud crying in the city. In all the streets they say, ‘It is bad! It is bad!’ They call the farmers to cry in sorrow. They call those whose work is to cry over the dead to sing songs of sorrow. And there are cries of sorrow in all the grape-fields, because I will pass among you,” says the Lord.

It is bad for you who want the day of the Lord to come. For what will the day of the Lord be to you? It will be darkness and not light. It will be as when a man runs away from a lion and is met by a bear. It will be as when a man goes home and rests with his hand against the wall, and gets bitten by a snake. Will not the day of the Lord be darkness instead of light, very dark with nothing bright in it?

“I hate your special suppers. I will have nothing to do with them. And I am not pleased with your religious meetings. Even if you give Me burnt gifts and grain gifts in worship, I will not receive them. I will not even look at the peace gifts of your fat animals. Take the noise of your songs away from Me. I will not listen to the sound of your harps. But let what is fair roll down like waters. Let what is right and good flow forever like a river.

“O people of Israel, was it to Me you gave gifts of animals and grain on the altar for forty years in the desert? You also carried with you Sikkuth your king and Kiyyun your star god, the false gods you made for yourselves. So I will make you go as prisoners to the other side of Damascus,” says the Lord, Whose name is the God of All.

It is bad for those who are taking it easy in Zion, and for those who feel safe on the mountain of Samaria, you great men of the most important nation, to whom the people of Israel come! Go over to Calneh and look. And go from there to great Hamath. Then go down to Gath of the Philistines. Are they better than these nations? Is their land better than yours? You put off the day of trouble, and bring near the seat of anger.

How bad it will be for you who lie on beds of ivory and spread out upon your long seats! You eat lambs from the flock and calves from the cattle-house. You sing songs to the sound of the harp. Like David you write songs for yourselves. You drink wine from the holy dishes, and pour the best oil on yourselves. Yet you are not filled with sorrow because Joseph has been destroyed! You will be among the first to be taken away as prisoners to a strange land, and your happy times of rest will pass away.

The Lord God has promised by Himself. The Lord God of All has said, “I hate the pride of Jacob, and I hate his strong-places, so I will give up the city and everything in it.” If ten men are left in one house, they will die. The dead man’s brother, who is to take care of the body, will lift him up to carry his bones from the house. And he will say to the one inside the house, “Is anyone else with you?” That one will say, “No.” Then he will say, “Keep quiet! For the name of the Lord must not be spoken.” For the Lord is going to say that the great house must be broken apart and the small house into pieces.

Do horses run on rocks? Does one plow them with oxen? Yet you have turned what is fair into poison. You have turned what is right and good into something bitter. You who have joy in Lo-debar, and say, “Did we not take Karnaim by our own strength?” The Lord God of All says, “I am going to raise up a nation against you, O people of Israel. And they will bring much suffering upon you from the gate of Hamath to the river of the Arabah.”

The greatest lie Satan used to deceive the world is to convince the world he doesn't exist.

everything alright user?

>Materialistic purposes.
>They think there is nothing more but what you see infront of you.(Those fleshy hands)
>They want no consequences for actions only rewards.

Attached: 1523053659692.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>used to
try harder hachiman

This is 100% true

I hate you jew

((they)) are Sabbateans.

In physical dimension there have to be always two sides, male & woman, day & night, two polarizations and when one side chosen, used, humanity goes beyond, higher realms. These Sabbateans really thought that by going to dark side, physical, unholy, sinful, pure hell they can get humanity beyond into heaven.

> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4

Attached: sabbateans.jpg (600x350, 58K)

Found the merchant. I've been on Jow Forums too long.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-4 pol - I don't get it Why do some people worship Satan - Politically Incorre (549x507, 771K)

But yea it doesn't mean that if you're born of someone you will be damned. They want you to be damned like they themselves.

>t. a schizo reflects
kek

I saw the Lord standing beside the altar, and He said, “Break the tops of the pillars so that the bases shake! Break them to pieces on the heads of all the people! Then I will kill the rest of them with the sword. Not one of them will get away. Even if they dig into the place of the dead, My hand will take them from there. Even if they go up to heaven, I will bring them down from there. Even if they hide on the top of Mount Carmel, I will find them and take them from there. Even if they hide themselves from My eyes on the bottom of the sea, there I will tell the large sea-snake to bite them. Even if they are taken away to a strange land by those who hate them, there I will have the sword kill them. I will set My eyes against them to hurt them, and not to bring good to them.”

The Lord God of All is the One Who touches the land and it melts. All those who live in it are filled with sorrow. All of it rises and falls like the Nile River of Egypt. The Lord builds His upper rooms in the heavens and sets His sky over the earth. He calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the earth. The Lord is His name.

“Are you not like the Ethiopians to Me, you people of Israel?” says the Lord. “Did I not bring up Israel from the land of Egypt, and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir? See, the eyes of the Lord God are on the sinful nation, and I will destroy it from the earth. But I will not destroy all the people of Jacob,” says the Lord.

“I will say what must be done. I will shake the people of Jacob among all the nations, as grain is shaken on a fine net. But not the smallest seed will fall to the ground. All the sinners among My people who say, ‘The trouble will not catch up to us or come to us,’ will die by the sword.

>you know that satan doesn't exist right?
Said the satan worshipper

keep going

You mean the book written by a big nosed jew who started a cult with Hebrew letters on it's emblem is anti-jewish? Imagine that.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (209x300, 16K)

no idea what you're on about anonymous

I bet you have indoctrinated your children if you have any or are a heavy muh saturn worshiper.

“In that day I will build again the tent of David that fell down. Yes, I will build it again from the stones that fell down. I will set it up again as it used to be. And so the people of Israel will own what is left of the land of Edom and all the nations that are called by My name,” says the Lord who does this.

“The days are coming,” says the Lord, “when the man who plows will catch up with the man who gathers. The man who crushes the grapes will catch up with the man who plants the seed. The mountains will drip sweet wine, and all the hills will flow with it. And I will return My people Israel to their riches. They will build again the cities that have been destroyed, and live in them. They will plant grape-fields and drink their wine. And they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant My people on their land. And they will never again be pulled up from the land I gave them,” says the Lord your God.

Attached: 1506104658941.png (958x697, 1.18M)

>t. a schizo posts

Attached: jew mental.jpg (882x720, 270K)

how the fuck are you allowed to even walk outside
now the good part

bye bye israHELL

Attached: 1507184422679.jpg (1121x1964, 1.01M)

Attached: 1524503711942.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

Alright let me explain to you how "Satanism" works. There are multiple kinds of Satanism and none of them particularly like eachother. They also have no defining doctrine, many have no doctrine at all.

1) Anarch Satanists: These are edgelords. Think Anton LaVey. They're not really religiously dedicated to Satan so much as they're living satire of Christians. Many who fall into this category are Satanists only for ironic purposes.

2) Luciferians: Satanists for technical purposes, more specifically venerate Lucifer acts as an intermediary with, or is, the Gnostic Demiurge. Basically their doctrine focuses on the fact that in order to be redeemed one must first sin. Lucifer, in this context, leads us to redemption via knowledge, temptation, or sin. If we fail then we are punished.

3) Legit Satan worshipers: We're talking baby sacrificing cannibals here. Not something you usually encounter in the First World. Places like South America and Africa are where you find these freaks. Stay far away.

>Why do some people worship Satan?
Cool aesthetics
>Satanists ruling the world and being involved in satanic ritual human sacrifice and human trafficking
Jow Forums just uses "satanist" to describe "people I don't like"
I would bet all my money that no one of the elite refer to themselves as "satanists"

Christfags are fucking retarded. There's no Satanic elite doing furtive rituals and drinking blood you mongs. It defies an explanation because it is, on the face of it, a fucking stupid idea.

you do realize nobody here actually reads your pastas and even bothers to open your images
thanks for the lulz

Edgy faggots

>Can hail satan and get smiles from Antifa, metal heads, punks, pastel girls, etc. or perhaps nobody cares.

>Heil Hitler and everyone loses their shit and a man's life is ruined.

There's literal lefty propaganda that says "Hail Satan not Heil Hitler" or some shit like that.

mad times

It's because nobody believes in God or Satan (for good reason) and lefties are edgy faggots who like to shock the religious minority.

I don't think it's for shock value anymore. I honestly think it's how Satanic elite groups put their marks on things. Look at clothing for the last decade. Illuminati triangles, owls, deer antlers, goats, pentagrams, etc. Yes, those fawn girls from Instagram, and those hipsters with owl shirts have occult labels without them even knowing what they mean.

Everyone is involved in one big occult ritual without even realizing it and they're giving their dollars away to be part of it as well.

Don't get me started on the music industry and architecture.

This is all in your head, mate. There is no Satanic elite, and if there was you wouldn't know about them because they wouldn't be advertising their symbols everywhere.

And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Genesis:3:2-6
Worship of self is intrinsically Satan worship, falling g for the oldest lie in the Book user.

this post made me wet

Okay, but Satan isn't real, so worshipping of the self is actually just worshipping of the self.

I don't even care for this shit, but honestly, it is weird. Satan's a fucking loser. You know who Satan is? Satan is the guy rooting for Blackburn Rovers and eating Venky's chicken while howling that it's good. THAT is Satan. Why the fuck would people worship a fucking loser? At least have something on that pedestal, whatever it is, but you're honestly saying that you're worshiping Satan and I have to look at you going "Why the fuck would your root for someone whose arse you can kick"?

>it's just another garden variety evil religous cult with "extra evil" involved which attracts the psycopathic elites who want to sick shit to normal people.

i never had sex with an australian before
what size of condoms do you wear?

>He thinks his people are the Jews of eld
kek
Your people wiped them out and took their place. Fitting end for they who sent the son of God away
>T-the world is ours!
Either you ARE the ancient Jews and I get to make fun of you for turning Jesus away, or you ARE NOT them and I make fun of you for thinking you can trick an omnificent existence

Attached: 1521713014456.jpg (361x500, 28K)

You don't understand the will to power.

But he is, and God is too.
I used to think the same way, but people do legitimately worship Satan and not in the second kind of way.
If there really really high ranking members of society who do really worship him and sacrifice children (pedos), it's not a larp.
Look into it more and you can either walk the path of righteousness of darkness.

This, watch any interview with Ronald Bernard.

"Look into it" is what you all say, and when pressed to offer actual evidence it's the most vague shit that requires huge speculative leaps.

The schnozzle on that

Attached: image.jpg (538x709, 89K)

There is method to the madness. If your going to have a global conspiracy this is the best way to controle people.

You may not be able to spell control like you have a third grade education, but I believe that you have figured out the global Jewish conspiracy.

If you're going to hell anyway, may as well get on the devil's good side on the way down.

Because Christians never shut up about it so people do it to be edgy and reactionary to that. If Christians didn't believe in the power of Satan so much other people wouldn't either.

The interesting thing is that if you read the book of enoch it stays that gold and silver and the like will be destroyed.

5. And that angel of peace answered, saying unto me: 'Wait a little, and there shall be revealed unto thee all the secret things which surround the Lord of Spirits.

6. And these mountains which thine eyes have seen,
The mountain of iron, and the mountain of copper, and the mountain of silver,
And the mountain of gold, and the mountain of soft metal, and the mountain of lead,
All these shall be in the presence of the Elect One
As wax: before the fire,
And like the water which streams down from above [upon those mountains],
And they shall become powerless before his feet.
7. And it shall come to pass in those days that none shall be saved,
Either by gold or by silver,
And none be able to escape.
8 And there shall be no iron for war,
Nor shall one clothe oneself with a breastplate.
Bronze shall be of no service,
And tin [shall be of no service and] shall not be esteemed,
And lead shall not be desired.
9 And all these things shall be [denied and] destroyed from the surface of the earth,
When the Elect One shall appear before the face of the Lord of Spirits.'

He also worked for law enforcement. Really makes you think

LaVey literally a circus performer

Look what happens to people who work with and for the jews. They will actually distain you more. Look how they treated britain or what they have done to the US, which without these two entities there would be no israel. Working with the devil will gain you no favor in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hs4Z5b-ddE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft2eLo9G3d8

The Bible says they delight in unrighteousness because they loved not the truth.

By the rule of opposing forces.

God must be real too.

Attached: 5A2BCE41-667E-4C52-99A2-F8B0D897FB8F.gif (300x225, 1.31M)

There's different levels to Satanists from top to bottom tier:
>Elite globalist kikes who LARP for shits and gigs. Mostly because they have nothing better to do (Rothschild)
>Vehemently anti-christian kikes (your typical kike)
>Evil LARPing crypto kikes who want in on the elites fun (Clinton/Podesta and all their pedo buddies)
>Edgy retards who listen to bad 90s black metal and are still mad at their parents for making them go to church every Sunday

Because Sathanas is my father, and as his son I do not seek to shame him by praising his enemy.

>Why do people do this?
because it was done to them, they were victimized so they victimize others

larping faggotry

>These Sabbateans really thought that by going to dark side
no, this practice comes about because of credit based paper money, when you build vast fortunes based on credit it becomes an advantage to marry in the family to preserve wealth, inbreeding makes you stupid but beating your kids makes them smarter to a point

so they make themselves stupid while trying to compensate with violence, it always end bad

Because they are retarded

have you never met edgy atheists my guy?

For the same people worship God, or Allah, or Odin.

"Me do what sky daddy wants, sky daddy give me nice shit, unga bunga."

it's your kind that becomes satanist or 'ironically' satanist
>we believe in nothing but pure reality!