Sex Doll Thread

I've decided to get myself a qt sex doll after realizing that having a gf is overrated. However, I am stuck in quite the predicament, having to decide between one of these 3, for I simply cannot.

Help me robots.
Also, post your dolls, and general doll thread.

Attached: possiblechoices.jpg (2396x1192, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aliexpress isnt known for quality products user

Aye, I know, it's just the highest resolution I could find for the pictures. I'm sourcing the same dolls from their original wholesaler - it's all from one company, and I've asked for photos already, so they're pretty legit.

Is it really worth the effort to clean and maintain it?

Having owned onaholes in the past AND having dealt with grills, I can assure you that cleaning a sex doll is far more enjoyable and requires far less energy than dealing with women's bullshit on a daily basis.

pls help anons.
This comment is completely original, and I'm too autistic to make a decision on my own.

Jerk off and ask yourself if you still want it. Post-fap clarity is a powerful thing.

middle one for sure. godspeed OP

Far left,origineuax

>post clarity
I'm sure OP has thought about this for awhile, he's had varying degrees of clarity already.
OP don't worry about first the first selection so much, you'll eventually buy more if it works for you

The one on the right, user.

shit user the three of them look really cute, i can't decide either fuck

Attached: 1563334695793.webm (500x772, 1.89M)

>there are people who are unironically purchasing plastic women out of loneliness
That's really sad. I hope you're okay user. Save your money and work on yourself until you can get the real gf

>women in 2019
look at this poorfag

Attached: 116432.jpg (220x338, 35K)

i dont see whats stopping you from buying all three

Attached: sihg.jpg (660x429, 42K)

I'm considering getting one of these for cuddling.
I'm not interested in having sex with it.
Cuddling a pillow isn't convincing enough any more.

You gotta go for the left one, it's a total qt

>he thinks you need money for women
Look at this retard

I bought one from ali and it took 3 weeks but quality is good. Theyre heavier than they look though.

Same couple companys make the same product for the last ~5 years.

Get the middle one OP.

Just so you know, you can buy the heads by themselves.

>save your money
>get the real gf

Choose only one.

Sometimes normies forget that most gf's cost money to keep around. Not all of them pay for their own tickets to events or food or even help pay bills.

Which one did you get? Show image from site.

Cant its a big tit loli.

The company is based in Shenzen. Talk to the sales rep as you order and you can get pics of it in the factory and before they send it to you. The company i bought from made all sizes im p sure all the companies are just sharing the same manufacturing place and just go under different names. Mine was $350 and thats with shipping price included

See
Women are free. They've literally evolved to love pathetic things and take care of them. I've never even taken a girl for dinner. Stop making shit up

>isnt even going by dubs or trips

Why even make this thread. The middle one, puto.

GTFO of this thread, gigolo Chad.

The last 2 kind of look the same.

i wanna say 2 but 1 is good too

>women have evolved to love and take care of pathetic things
>REEEE FUCKING CHAD
This board is full of brainlets

2 is cute and has a neat expression but it's weird if it never changes

Don't be throwing grenades around a room you're in, you're just attacking yourself. Same thing for the Chad poster.
Why derail the thread?

>I want to be included in the discussion

>Weird... weird never changes.
>The end of Jow Forums occurred just like we predicted.
>Too many faggots, not enough fembois to go around.
>The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely autistic ones.

Attached: war never changes.jfif.jpg (300x168, 12K)

My pick would be 2, just feels right (although choosing sex dolls doesn't feel right in the first place)

they can never get the hands right

who are you quoting
efefewghher

Everyone and their dog has seen mine at this point.

Attached: 146 cm Molly.jpg (2592x1944, 1.46M)

LEFT OP Im telling you

Where did you buy her?

(robotblock)

user is talking about me wanting to be apart of the argument for attention. Which he is right.

Doll4Ever brand, DolltoChina was the vendor I used

Attached: IMG_20190602_232003.jpg (2592x1944, 1.04M)

Do they make a reverse trap sex doll

OP here. Thank you anons, although I was AFK, I've decided on the middle one. I followed the other user's advice, fapped, and then realized that I've liked the middle one more than the other ones from the very start.

Gonna save up the remaining hundred I need, and then I'll buy it. Moving out, so I won't even have to worry.

Once again, many thanks.

I'm alright user. Actually, it's because I've focused on self-improvement so much that I'm deciding to buy a sex doll. I started lifting for women, but now, I've realized that girls aren't worth the trouble, and that a girlfriend would just distract me from self-improvement - women are a gains goblin after all.

I honestly and sincerely appreciate the concern nevertheless.

My only concern is that I'm moving into an apartment, and the package is pretty big, so I'm not sure as to how exactly the delivery will work - do they just leave the package at your apartment door, or how would it work?

An unfortunate problem with this is that women become attracted in two ways - either because of a motherly complex, or because they're attracted to a provider. If the motherly complex is the case, then you are right, and she'll be the one that takes care of you; however, I've found this to be quite rare, and more often, girls look for providers - this means they want money, they want to be pampered and they demand high-class treatment. These are things that I simply don't have the time to deal with, and having a girlfriend distracts you from your hobbies and from lifting, which I've found to be far more fulfilling than a relationship.

Very nice user, I'm very excited for my new synthetic waifu, but I'm curious about one thing - how'd you receive yours?

As well, one of the main reasons for getting a doll is because although gfs are difficult to keep around, a man cannot help but crave physical contact. While they haven't yet invented dolls that can return physical affection, at the very least, something to hold that resembles the female form is preferable to being a sad kunt that wakes up clutching his pillow and then feeling like shit because >tfw nothing to hug.

UPS will knock on your door for you to sign the delivery. Don't throw away the box or packing material she comes in for when you plan on moving. The box makes things easier. Just break it down flat and hide it in the back of your closet or under the bed out of the way.

I didn't sign for mine... I just got a text alert at work saying delivered. Hauled ass home and the box is standing upright on my porch... upside down. Thankfully there was no head trauma.

Sadly, that's the thing. If it was coming in to my parents' house, where I'm currently NEETing, I'd have no problem. But, since I'm leaving to an apartment in just a week or so, I haven't got a clue as to how exactly I'd receive it in an apartment, and if I bought it now, it'd never arrive early enough for me to pick it up here.

Last thing I'd want is for my poor boomers to unpack a mysterious package only to get heart attacks after they think someone's sent them a corpse.

Corpses can fold or get compacted for shipping, or shipped in smaller boxes. Dolls can't. People also get TV's mailed to them in mysterious boxes too. Hell, even doors from home depot can get mailed to you. Your neighbors won't think twice except that its a big package.

I think you're full of shit. I have never dated a girl that expected me to dote on her and buy her shit.

That kind of girl is gold. Why did you dump her?

>big package
>probably something valuable
>steal the package
>take it home
>open it up
>THIS NIGGA GOT A FUCK DOLL HAHAHAHAHAHA
That's how everyone finds out you're a doll fucker user. Don't let it happen to you

Well, if its FedEx or UPS, you can always have them hold it at a package shipping store.

They never expect it, but they also want it. Where I'm around, there're shit-tons of Asian girls, and they always say "let's split the bill", and then look expectantly for you to say "of course not," and pull out your wallet. If you don't, they'll get pissed off. It's not really "buying them shit", but rather, treating them to crap, and paying for their entertainment. Passes here and there, and what-not.

Same with most of the girls in this area, to be honest. Not necessarily buy them shit, but just pamper them basically and take them on dates to places where neither of you actually want to be, but it's "right" to go on a date there. It just gets tiresome after a while, and shit's expensive; even fucking fast food gets jacked up nowadays to unreasonable amounts.

Kek, I mean in the context of not wanting to become a greentext about how a NEET's parents found his sex doll and then questioned him about it. That'd end up to be quite a shitshow, especially since the address won't be mine anymore.

imagine trying to steal your neighbor's air conditioner and all you get is a cummy fuckdoll

Very good call user, I'm retarded. The shipper uses FedEx, and I'll just ask FedEx to hold onto it. Thank you.

>her
>implying it wasn't multiple
Two of them would buy me books and random little things they thought I'd like. I dumped both for new girls. One dumped me because I was an asshole to her and started drinking. I regret that one. The rest didn't buy me shit but they would drive me around and buy alcohol while I was an alcho, they just didn't buy cute little gifts that let you know they give a fuck.

Women are actually way nicer than they should be desu

>be UPSnigger
>bored as fuck at work
>decide to take your daily free package
>pick user's large, valuable looking package
>take it home
>open it up
>THIS NIGGA GOT A FUCK DOLL
It's inevitable.

>If you don't, they'll get pissed off
Let them. Then laugh at them for being retarded. Who gives a fuck what Asian women think anyway? In fact, I think this is a problem that only happens with entitled white girls and with bug girls. Just stop fucking with the bugs.

>UPSnigger

You really don't trust any package shipping company.

I applied for UPS once and quit during orientation because of the security involved. You have to leave your phone and wallet inside a small locker that's on security camera 24/7. And the area where you stack/sort the packages is huge, trying to steal a 100lbs. box is mission impossible if you can hide it from the camera in all exits and entrances or the shipping and recieving area. The cameras are there incase someone gets hurt or injured and keeps people from sueing the company.

If someone really wants the giant package, they need to have a plan set up in advance where you have the inside man and outside man pretend to be the reciever, and scan and sign for the box while in full view of the camera. But if a UPSnigger really desperately wants to steal something, it'll take a lot of effort.

t. UPSnigger who wants to steal user's fuck doll

>Imagine wanting a gf because society tells you that's what you want

>147cm
yikes. I wish I couldve seen your mailmans face delivering this shit.

>imagine not wanting a girlfriend because of sour grapes and epin contrarianism

Free will is a lie. Everything you are is because someone else wanted it that way. Going against the grain is against the law.

This is what I'm thinking, although I also kinda want to play dressup with it. But I'm bothered by the fact that the only one that seems to have proper finger joints is some weird obscure manufacturer called XYcolo or something.

As I understand it, if you actually got a legit doll off Aliexpress, you got lucky.

Kek that one looks so bad my dude. Please end its misery

>free will is a lie
>you do things because other people want you to do them
Retard, then how do those people want you to do those things? It results in infinite regression with no starting point.
>inb4 circular reasoning

Its was a sarcastic post. You believe everything at face value? Lighten up senpai.

I'm in my 40s, mate. There simply aren't any single women left in my age range who are the slightest bit appealing, at least around where I live, and I'm not going to be That Guy who dates people half my age. Besides, I'm an introvert, and I've been alone for so long I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be capable of adapting to the level of compromise that relationships require.

>get called out for being a brainlet
>i was only pretending ;)

Oof. I'm sorry it's like that for you user. Have you ever been in a relationship?

Come join this fun and friendly Jow Forums discord!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: images (4).jpg (189x267, 10K)

Yeah, a few times. Unfortunately, one of them turned out to be a violent and abusive lunatic on drugs, one of them turned out to be some kind of compulsive liar, one of them turned out to be incapable of anything even vaguely resembling sobriety, and one of them turned out to actually be a really nice person who was totally incapable of taking care of herself. At this point, I realized the lowest common denominator was me, and perhaps this was not a game I should be playing.

Sounds like you came to the wrong conclusion user. I hope things turn around for you, it's never too late!

Well, see, that brings us to the "I'm in my 40s now..." bit. I appreciate that, though.

However, I've taken the approach of working on things I feel I actually can affect, like finding other ways to get my needs met and spending the energy on hobbies and interests instead of the futile pursuit of something that has so far always proved a pyrrhic victory at best. Hence, considering getting a doll, y'see.

Just because you improve yourself, buy a doll and engage in hobbies doesn't mean that you need to give up on finding a lasting, happy relationship.

No, but I don't have the energy to affirmatively look for one, either. Not if I'm also going to try to do anything valuable or enjoyable with my life. Dating sites literally just make me suicidal, I'm just plain not interested in anything that would tend to result in social interaction (drinking, crowds, loud noises, etc), and as noted, for the most part women my age either aren't single or aren't attractive anyway.

I'm not actively avoiding it, but there comes a point where if what you're doing isn't working, the correct response stops being "do more of it."

Not the same user, OP instead, but I think that while most things should be done in moderation - self-improvement and dating included, I've personally found in my case that focusing wholeheartedly on hobbies, interests and self-improvement leaves me without any energy to pursue or even have any interest in pursuing romantic relationships.

With the few experiences that I've had personally, I've found that women tend to actually slow down my progress, and in some cases, even reverse it. Oftentimes, they prove to be bad influences; although, of course, given a strong enough character, one can resist the influences.

Nevertheless, I've just found dating to be a pursuit not worth the effort, and the cons outweigh the pros by far.

Just following up -- the thing is, playing the lottery makes perfect sense if you intrinsically enjoy the process of playing the game irrespective of whether you win, but it's a really bad financial investment strategy.

If you intrinsically enjoy the stuff that the pursuit of a relationship demands -- like going to bars or sporting events or concerts or whatever the fuck "adventure" means -- then it'd be stupid not to keep doing that. But if you'd honestly rather gnaw your own foot off, the best-case scenario is that you're pretending to be something you're not in the hopes of attracting someone who is into something you're not and is too stupid to pick up on the fact that you're faking it.

Point being, if you hate the game itself, it arguably also doesn't matter whether or not you win. But if you take that energy and put it into something you do inherently enjoy or inherently value, then at least you're winning at something and making your life suck less.

>steal package
They won't be laughing for very long when they get indicted for a federal felony.
Up to FIVE years in prison and fines up to $250,000.

Absolutely based. I agree wholeheartedly.

There's just no use trying to invest energy into something that wouldn't work out naturally. When people say that you should be willing to improve yourself, they assume that this also means changing yourself to fit into the normie narrative.

However, this isn't the case. The only reason why you should change yourself is for yourself, and to keep pursuing what you see as worthwhile pursuing. If relationships don't come naturally, and if their pursuit doesn't make you happy, or you don't fantasize about the pursuit itself, then it is better to redirect the efforts to something that *you* would see worth pursuing.

Although I also sometimes long for companionship, and I do feel lonely, I've found that it's honestly not as bad as the pain in the ass of going through with chasing the relationship dream and then losing more than you gain from it.

I can say with some degree of certainty, both from personal experience and from the fact that I'm a lawyer and I've seen a bunch of nasty divorces, that loneliness sucks but isn't actually the worst thing that can happen to you.

The blonde one on the left is really pretty.