/blackfeel/

i have a pretty odd question for you blackbots but I never got to ask it to anyone. So uhm,
>how does it feel to be black?

I've always felt some kind of "sympathy" towards black people (I'm not talking about the stereotypical tyrones/shaniquas, just common black people), probably because of the way I grew up

Attached: BLD0216078-preview-logo-watermarked.jpg (534x800, 61K)

How does it feel to be not black? I have never known any different, it is not as though I changed my race from the default on a character selection to have a contrast. I am just me nigga

Exactly. I imagine feeling black feels like being anyone else on the planet.

It doesn't feel like anything. The only time I really "feel" my blackness is when someone is being an asshole to me and I'm trying to figure out whether it's because I'm black or if they're just a dick. And also when I have to leave the big city and go out into the more rural parts of my state/region, where hanging black people was once acceptable.

Attached: 1E3BB163-E240-4CB2-AF58-CE46DE1059C3.jpg (717x924, 589K)

>having sympathy towards black people

The usual, at the lowest part of the food chain, people called me nigger several times directly and indirectly when i was a kid, haven't experienced any case lately but my people are still being treated like trash everywhere, we are still beig litteraly sold for money in mauritania and libya so, millions of children di out of starvation and dehydration in africa each year, it's just a dead cause for a black feels guy, what are we supposed to do ? i guess it's god's wisdom.

as an European I'm not really into all of that useless "race" shit that's going on in the us. What I'm saying is that I feel like every single ethnicity experiences life in a different way and I've always been wondering how would it feel not to be white.
All of that has been probably caused by my parents teaching me not to be racist by instilling in my head thoughts such as "be polite to the /different ethnicity/ guy, he's the same as you"

it's a bitch of a realm we were summoned in.

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

As said it doesn't really "feel" like anything since being black is all we know. But there is baggage that comes with being black, at least for me. I do feel a lot of disappointment in the criminals in our race who bring the crime rate to ridiculous levels and I do dislike some aspects of african american culture. I live in a black neighborhood and I've had good interactions with nonblack people but I am aware of how other races typical see us. It's a miserable situation and I don't think we can repair our race relations anytime soon, at least with the current climate. Too much racebaiting these days.

Attached: 1532186970472.gif (188x286, 37K)

Well a day in my life typically
>wake up about 5am
>immediately dropped to my knees and thank the Lord for another day
>make my bed
>make myself some tea while reading a chapter of a book and eating a piece of fruit
>try and finish a deck of cards prison workout/grab a shower and prepare for the day
>refresh Jow Forums for 15 god damn hours straight while waiting to hear back on job applications
>brush my teeth
>pray before bed
>bust a fat nut
>do the same thing over and over again, forever

But I am a NEET currently, if I had a job you would replace Jow Forums with work and a lot more weed

My experience as a black person is probably different than yours but I wouldn't know because I've never been anything else but black. What's normal to me, I've found out later on in life isn't normal to a lot of white people. An example is fistfighting. Fistfights are commonplace in black culture and we see it as a mature and respectable way to handle a disagreement if words don't work. I've found that a lot of American whites, with Southerners being the exception, see this as ignorant and childish.

I forget about the role as ambassadors that all black people take on. If one black person does something bad, we all have to answer for his or her actions. Whenever I'm in a place that white people are present, I'm aware of how I'm behaving because I don't want to make black people look bad just because I know that white people see someone of a different race and assume the whole race behaves that way.

It keeps me from enjoying normal shit like fried chicken and watermelon around white people because I know that one of them is looking at me and laughing to themselves and confirming the very strange stereotype that blacks like chicken.

I'm not black but, as I said, maybe there has been something wrong with the way my parents have grown me up since every single time I see a black person I think to myself something that goes like "be nicer and more polite than you would be to a white person". Id like to see black people in the same way as I see everyone else.
For example, I wouldn't mind insulting a white person if they did something wrong to me, but what if they were black? in that case I'd try to be as humble and nice as I could.

>how does it feel to be born black

It's like being summoned to an isekai anime without the perks of being the mc and you are demihuman

I feel my animalistic testosterone more than you. I feel the surge of the rhinos of the savannah corse through me when I impale a waifish snowbeast with my ebon dagger. I absorb the suns rays like deep wine and it energizes me into decisive action. I feel my smooth skin, and rustle my rough beard and smile after a long run; a natural proclivity all negros share. I stare all animals in the eye, including men. It is what you do in the wildernesses of Congo. I feel the taught and stocky musles underneath my skin and know they where made with specific funtion.

Tell me about how you feel being in a cold damp cave with a small fire and the fear you feel when wolves howl in the distance so I can attempt to empathize, fail; and laugh.

Attached: Strong-Black-Man.jpg (200x301, 19K)

>all these atoms talm bout trying to tap dance so white folks can like us
Why are black people on Jow Forums so soft?

Also you occasionally have to deal with bullshit racebait like this here. You just know this user is white.
>Strong-Black-Man.jpg

Based response. Not original but who cares

Because nerds on Jow Forums are the closest thing to people with your interests. But at the same time you have to endure nearly any thread about your race turning into shit flinging and you being called inferior despite going through the same things as those people.

>Jow Forums
>Strong People
choose one

I am black, you are just a weak man. We are less intelegent but we are more dynamic. Embrace your genetic heratige or just be a smarmy faggot.

Theyve very little comprehension for how obnoxious and ugly they are to non blacks, so to assume they have any genuine depth or self awareness and thus extending the appropriate sympathy towards them is very naive, its wasted emotional energy.

Meant to say Toms like Uncle Toms which is what yall are if you care what a white cracker man says
Most of yall are scared of black people and wont hang out with a hood nigga like me cause Im 6ft4 and have tattoos

>Most of yall are scared of black people and wont hang out with a hood nigga like me cause Im 6ft4 and have tattoos
I wasn't talking about me. I grew up in the hood and had different social circles for different interests.

Uncle Ruckus ?

Oreganofreshswagster

>tfw no blackbot bro to take you out on a ride in his lowrider popping some caps in the gang hes beefing with
Im ready coach put me on the team!

Attached: 1392619559718517.png (800x563, 141K)

No black people say Uncle Tom, user. It's a word that became played out in the 70s. Next time you pretend to be black, remember not to use that outdated term.

Stop this meme. Only the superior white man can be an incel

>only superiors can be inferior
>only the most desired race of men can be losers
Yeah, fuck off immediately

this reminds me of the thread where one robot pointed to worldstar as proof blacks can't into philosophical discussion like joe rogan, I had a fucking field day with that one. teachers saying
>there's no such thing as a dumb question
my ass

Attached: 34a522dcff484fb74b58d679d348a540070e67ef8e11760f7b604b747b910b49.png (338x253, 162K)

Like Winston from 1984

>fucking proles
>people getting unperson'd
>society fucks with people but are telling they are saving it
>part of the problem but it's either that or become a prole
>influential blacks get fucked over, powerless ones get left alone

Niggers are stupid, so its not hard to get laid as a black guy, any she boon will fuck them. So if youre actually a black incel you must be so retarded the IQ is in single digits.

>imply only dumb people have sex
>imply that if you don't have sex, you have single digit IQ

Attached: 1204BBDD-DAF0-4EF5-8312-F7BA8EA64FF7.jpg (1080x360, 58K)

I'm not going out of my way to be liked by whites but at the same time I'm not trying to be hated either. Like it or not America was founded as a white country and being disliked by the majority of the country isn't smart. Call me a cuck or whatever, I just want better race relations.

Only explanation, how else could you possible be a black incel.

toppest of keks

weirdest insult. What's wrong with liking fried chicken and watermelon?

I am black you jive turkey

Attached: 13D92BF8-5970-46C0-8962-3A076A388CF1.jpg (750x993, 620K)

You look maybe half black or tanned at best, you aint black lol, you sure as fuck dont look it from that pic at least

These arent black nigger toes?

Attached: 5FBC601E-0C4B-4BF1-BAAC-FA5C4E433FC0.jpg (750x1082, 327K)

yeah sure but ur a pretty light nigger, got that latino tan

Well you talk like a fucking dweeb who has never been around other black people in his life.

Both my parents are dark skin Haitian with little mix, my mothers dad was light skin his mother a mulatta

I am the only light child with this type of hair in my family

Maybe your mom cheated with a whiteguy if theyre dark skinned cause youre light brown as hell from what i can see

I lived in south east Atlanta my entire life, you are not in these streets ask about me ask Carson and Trae dae bout me ask Herschel and jimmy bout me ask dem folks about me you aint in these trees I stay on cascade boy Im gutta with the heat my boy stunna made this beat I count dem stacks its guwap in dem streets im marching in deese streets cause you aint got da heat you aint living like dis zone 6 in da streets

Possible my football coach had asked my mom to marry him and my dad was incredibly outraged. I am 6 ft and my dad 5 ft 6

He almost had hit me with a baseball bat last time I seen him he had got so mad

Haha oh wow, well it really makes me wonder, cause if youre insistent about your parents being dark ass haitians then you being this fucking mocha lite is really raising an eyebrow. And the height disparacy between you and your old man REALLY makes me wonder.
And wew your dad sure got his jimmies rustled over some tall white chad hitting on your mom haha.

Nah my football coach was black tall (like 5 ft 10) but look like Ron Isley in the face kind of handsome. He called the house the other night at like 2am on the house phone

My dad dont stay here no more since he attacked me it has been a chill environment

I have never in my life heard a black person say "smarmy". Mayo detected.

Honestly doesn't feel much, I'm first generation born here, family straight from east Africa. It doesn't feel like anything, I'm just me. My other black friends say I sound white or "the whitest black" which is dumb. In the US being doesn't mean just your skin but you are required to listen to rap or talk a certain way. I just read manga and like computers.

Can we be friends? Not original

white m here. do you think the BBC meme sets unrealistic expectations for you? do you find it racist or think that's a way of exoticizing or "othering" black men?

What meme nigga?

>I'm not talking about the stereotypical tyrones/shaniquas

Anyone else find this statement despicable?

It sucks that everyone looks at you as some secret savage golem controlled by some higher-ups just because we're doing well in the west right now.

Also I got called a tranny for making this meme, lol.

Attached: 1564971204122.png (362x367, 5K)

Sure, I don't communicate much, I just keep to myself so don't expect much. What's your steam?