Hurr, people aren't NPCs, durr, everyone is an individual with a mind of their own

Hurr, people aren't NPCs, durr, everyone is an individual with a mind of their own.

HURR.

youtube.com/watch?v=hO8MwBZl-Vc

Attached: NPC_proof.png (885x554, 916K)

This isn't surprising seeing as how humans are tribal animals. It's the same reason you subconsciously scratch yourself if you see someone else do it, or yawn after someone.
To follow someone doesn't make you an NPC, especially in your dumb video where it's just retards dancing. An NPC is someone who genuinely has no thoughts of their own, is told exactly what to think, and will instantly turn on "their beliefs" if it becomes less popular.

you literally are an NPC for posting on Jow Forums because you weren't one of the first to join the party, you literal fuckin sheep
so yeah you're right sweetie, cool that you've accepted your place

>psychological patterns exist
>anons brain explodes

Attached: 1534478114238.jpg (428x426, 104K)

lmao at this level of NPC cope

whatever you say legit_player#53763848
totally not the typical NPC thing to say

You're an npc. Now eat daddy's scraps

>You're an NPC
>Nuh uh, you're an NPC
>Nuh uh, you're an NPC
>Nuh uh, you're an NPC
>Nuh uh, you're an NPC
>Nuh uh, you're an NPC
Wow, very high IQ argument.

Literally eat my intellectual scraps hehehe

what do you expect from the retard capital of the internet

you forgot the first reply where I actually explained why, my fellow high IQler

>the retard capital of the internet

You mean your website and/or social media accounts?

>Nuh uh, you
wipe the spit off your chin user

It's not spit it's your boyfriends cum ;)

Those are some nice dancing moves from that guy.

>OP merely point out NPCs exists

Durr NO YOU IS N PEE CEE.

>half way in, right at the NPC threshold the women appear
NPC gender.

I never want to be the center of attention if that labels me an NPC by underages then Im.cool with that

Attached: 680.png (680x927, 522K)

>I never want to be the center of attention if that labels me an NPC by underages then Im.cool with that

why would it?

There's fun in numbers.

Tough for loners like me to stomach and admit, but I've had times where I felt included, and it felt AMAZING. You're all equals, enjoying the same stuff, at the same time. You all stand on different, but common ground.

You shouldn't scorn these things as bad. We all need them every once in a while.

It's called social support and people are more amenable to giving it then you think. Just gotta let your guard down for a minute.

Attached: 1560875265220.jpg (350x350, 9K)

I would be fine with being the center of attention if I had a mask, as weird as that may sound.
If I were a superhero, knight, or wearing a gas mask in a post-apocalyptic setting, I wouldn't mind having all eyes on me. I don't know why, since I'm not even ugly or deformed or anything, but I just like what hiding my face has to offer.

to be fair, these are a bunch of brainless, sun-fried homeless concert rats on every drug they can get their hands on, if you're trying to make some hard case that NPCs exist, pick a more subtle environment and higher hanging fruit as an example next time

Attached: 1543007395534.gif (500x492, 872K)

Honestly I think I'm good at starting these sort of things because I catch on pretty fast to whatever some normie is thinking or doing at that time. Life is pretty mundane.

yeah and i agreed and merely pointed out that he is one as well
why so triggered

it is actually incredibly hard to make people do what you want in a free society unless they have something decisive at stake, and you're paving the way catering to their needs

here the context is that it is just an event, so they were all in to have fun to begin with, and he is right that the movement became something bigger than the leader and that makes this video is hilarious kek

yeah no shit people are selfserving
a group is just a network of smaller people who want to survive, boost themselves or succeed
man is naturally egoistic