Do you feel like anyone with a higher IQ is innately better than you are?

Do you feel like anyone with a higher IQ is innately better than you are?

Attached: 93ccb356a6d588c5f6d78a06055c5fe1a6180b4a7defa848e4280f9eb505ffe3.jpg (828x960, 162K)

If I ever meet such a person I'll let you know

It's not hard to be better than me in my current state.

I don't know, haven't met any yet. This is the age of the brainlets, no one knows philosophy so even the smartest have the stupidest contradictions.

Nope most people with a higher IQ are smarter yes ,but largest portion of them lack social skills. And no matter how hard people try to lie about it in reality its social skills>good looks>intelligent in human society. You can be the smartest person alive and still be a complete loser

yeah they get raised badly and when they hit adulthood they crash and burn bad while some double digit guys got the parents that gave a damn past keeping them "happy" and they get the life worth having

hell that's why shit like gfs and what not can crash a thread: IQ means shit if you can't even get other people to care you exist

Yeah. General intelligence is linked to a while lot of other good things. I feel like they're actually existing in a higher start of consciousness.

My memory and recall are so awful that I feel like I'm walking around blind. I just don't have the tools to synergize information.

Of the few people I've met with a higher IQ, we inherently understand our respective strengths and weaknesses - competition is valued but not used as a measure of worth. So I can't really answer that question the way you probably want me to.

I have an IQ that makes me likely to be the highest in a group of 50 people... and I feel like I'm extremely, unforgivably stupid, and totally powerless to accomplish anything I feel is truly worthwhile on my own.

Attached: bmarble.jpg (1280x720, 320K)

>General intelligence
Just for your information; gi is undefined.

This is a cope on both sides from people who aren't at the top. Highest social ability will also have the highest IQ.

We are. People talk about how time gets constantly shorter as you age, but my days are long as fuck I get so mentally stimulated from the things I'm doing like I did much less when I was younger. Life was a lot shorter as a dumber kid.

There's an interesting thing about time and intelligence: the mind of a gifted individual is like the hyperbolic time chamber from DBZ. What they perceive as entire eons are would the attenuated, slower mind instinctively believe happened in minutes, or even seconds. Intelligence stretches time so that great bursts of mental activity happens within such a short span that one would not even be aware of it unless they were explicitly made aware; but by then, the gifted mind has already hopped epochs, and again the duller mind is left behind.

No. because IQ rarely translates to a willingness to apply it. Someone with 30 points below could do more for the world.

is that substantiated at all

The first, second, and third-hand accounts are mostly anecdotal or apocryphal at best, however there is no shortage of these in the writings of great thinkers throughout history. From my understanding the closest an average brain comes to these experiences are with low-medium doses of caffeine, various other stimulants, bipolar mania, things that tend to strongly affect the amygdala. But in the journals and literary works of extraordinary minds you will find their powers of thought are often rapid and without precedent, backed in no small part by great learning and greater experience. It is well documented in the literature on IQ and "giftedness" though that thinking is generally faster, more synergistic, holistic, etc, in proportion to intelligence. Of course you can adjust for personality factors like depression and mental illness. Yet the baseline gifted brain does objectively outpace its lower IQ counterparts.

they will probably achieve more than i ever will so yes

>is that substantiated at all
You're asking a person who:
1) doesn't understand how to use paragraphs or any sort of structure in their writing
2) referenced dragon ball Z

>is that substantiated at all
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND SUBSTANTIATED!?

Attached: micro_b.jpg (928x471, 165K)

Whatchu sayin' about DBZ nigga?

>high social ability AND high IQ
getting dangerously close to sociopathy

Absolutely, and I'm honest to admit it.

yes, actually. I'm insecure about my IQ. which is really dumb.

I really respect people that are smarter than me

I used to get REALLY stressed about people doing things improperly and being unable to manage money, but when i got tested a few times and learned i was in the top 2% of iq, it stopped bothering me as much

No, couse I've never met anybody smarter then me.

IQ mean nothing, personality means all.
I score 147 whit an official test, but whit all my
anxiety and shit i look very fucking stupid.
Just saying: I took the test in a neurological institute because I thought I was demented, and it turned out that I am brilliant above average but crippling depressed.

>I thought I was demented
what do you mean?

depends in what field
they sure as hell are smarter than me, can't argue about that much, I'm a gigantic dumbass.
But that doesn't automatically mean they succeed in fields I'm or someone else is good at, even if that person is borderline retarded.
Like drawing. I got people around me that just surpass me in almost every way, yet they can't even draw a fucking smily and praise me for trashy doodles. IQ doesn't help you in some fields, it sure makes a lot of things easier tho.

>tfw no high iq, intelligent mentor, teacher and friend
ree