Here is your government issued asian wife user

>here is your government issued asian wife user

how would you react?

Attached: ow3876b e.jpg (1600x1068, 211K)

Ok, lay down on the bed

Sell her on the black market for Asian GF's

*beep beep boop*
*whirrrrrrrrr*
*beep beep beep beep*

can i exchange this one for another one? this one isn't my type of asian.

i want her to dominate me
oaforrigh

I would rather have a white one but I could settle she is cute Id wanna take her on a picnic

depends if you've already taken her virginity

no. my women are not slaves. bad uncle sammy

Does she come with a manual?

asian women are not to be treated in such crude ways user, you've mistaking them for white women which are savage beasts of burden

no, she's not my type of asian. find me one more northeast asian qt looking.

the instruction manual was supposed to have been installed in your firmware user

Based, this. Afterwards I can cuddle with her and watch movies

BAD UNCLE SAMMY

this is a special program called sexual welfare, most men don't need it but a small subset who have been diagnosed with extreme autism require it in order to have their full hierarchy of needs met in order to achieve self actualization. these women are all paid volunteers

>women shouldn't be property
look at this cuck. look at this cuck and laugh.

I think I need a BIOS flash, my firmware tells me I'm the opposite gender and that I want to fuck men. My CMOS was made in China so that probably explains it

no. you will not commoditize my women. bad uncle sam. do not traffick my women. do not enslave my women. got it?

it's a government sanctioned program. not all sex workers are trafficked, many do it out of love for the sexually needy

you will not commoditize my women for any reason at all.

why does the government not realise that a mandated matchmaking service would cure a lot of societal ills?

can i at least pick? i want to exercise my rights to the pursuit of happiness

Attached: 1553507057708.jpg (1333x2000, 1.01M)

why are your memes so lame? ooo a gun edgy

asian girls are ugly and very materialistic so i'd be upset and ask for a replacement

huehuehue i didnt meen to hurt u feels