Why does nobody see the bloated monstrosity at the end of time...

Why does nobody see the bloated monstrosity at the end of time. I feel like everyone sees it but just isn't talking about it.

Attached: 1562977984306.png (1080x1372, 1.14M)

I see reality .5 milliseconds ahead of what I'm thinking and I'd rather stay here

It's nothing to worry about OP. When you die, all of time passes in an instant. Kind of like when you are put to sleep before a procedure and you wake up on the other side instantly. Just when you die, nothing wakes you up, so eternity passes. What you're seeing is simply the entity that waits for you at the end. It harvests whatever remnants of you are left behind, and in doing so, it continuously grows bigger.

Attached: 1544417140853.png (1000x1000, 376K)

It's so horrific.
I'm so afraid that I want to die.

That's the shroom demon. He does not guard time itself, but can play time loop tricks on you.

But this is something i saw on LSD

Relax, that shit feeds off demonic Jewish influences in your life. Try to do a total 180 on any negative lifestyle choices, and focus on becoming a better person. Pretty soon you will not see pink flesh and tentacles anymore.

Attached: theomen1976.jpg (400x300, 30K)

I didn't see him on LSD, but that's because I had already dealt with him when I did 20 grams of shrooms

Attached: e461999d2a8f2aa8a302f2b8fed162f1--indian-face-paints-native-american-indians.jpg (707x900, 157K)

>jewish influence
Wow, i nearly took you seriously

E.g.. TV programming and major label rap music.

Attached: 1560091397533m.jpg (1024x1002, 235K)

>become a better person
Wow this is such subjective and useless information

Oh. Well I don't watch TV hardly and I don't listen to rap.

I can feel it's hatred and malice coursing through my mind at all times.

As useless as it is, it is better than the opposite of better

Attached: [email protected] (1024x1024, 55K)

Blacked pr0n?

>the bloated monstrosity at the end of time

His name's Spekkio, he's actually a really nice guy. If you ask him nicely he'll teach you how to use magic.

Based as fuck Chrono Trigger poster is based

Yeah it's like I'm seconds away from falling into the maw of a creature of the void at all times that I'm running from that exists as now. I might just be really afraid of reality.

When I had a "bad" trip I was caught in a time loop. I didn't see any end or monster.

I could maybe call call humanity itself a bloated monster, if I took a broad interpretation of the confused epiphany I had during that trip. Which was the endlessly self-absorbed and self-referential nature of humanity. Everything I saw led back to humans in some way. It was disgusting.

OP here.
This explaines my current predicament perfectly. Do you have this naturally or was it drug induced?

Use that as an advantage. If you think you have a grasp on reality to the point where you don't want to have anything to do with it, look at others who do, and you will notice that there is a difference between these two types of people. People who are constantly sucking it all in are usually women, and rich people. If you aren't a woman or rich all you really need to do is take care of your health and put a shelter over you and you're good.

what if the creature is chasing you through time but is always just a millisecond in the past?

drugs, excessive alcohol
maybe spend less time playing vidya and go out and jog before work in the morning

I've always had a fucked up mind, like when I was young I couldn't close my eyes because I'd see scary shit swimming in the void. Let's for a second, imagine that you're in a ocean darker than night, kind of like floating in space without a star or planet or anything for miles in any direction. If you put your hands over your eyes, you can kind of imagine you're there. If you have a good enough imagination, you'll be there. In the void, in the darkest ocean. Then you start to realize there is nothing but the void. The world around you doesn't exist. And in the void, there are these things. Worms, worms the size of continents, and you can see them swimming through the void in the distance, sending ripples through it like a whale under the water a km away, just barreling through the darkness, breathing it, being as much a part of it as not. Try it one day, just put your hands over your eyes, and enter than blackest ocean. Tell me if you feel yourself nearly slip and fall in, never able to return. If you feel it consume reality and everything around you, if not then, it's your loss.

This is why I hate everyone too.

No no, he exists now, it's myself that I'm afraid of. What's in my head. I like that idea though, that it's chasing me instead of me slipping and falling into it's mouth at all times.

Nobody lives in reality any more

it could be argued that nobody has ever lived in reality, because everything we think of as reality is filtered through our own mind, including the concept of reality itself

>pink flesh and tenticles
Wow too relevent to my visions, user.
Way to make me have a panic attack.

Didn't think anyone was gonna get that. You're based too.

Why y'all are afraid of zoidberg?

WOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOPWOOP

read lovecraft, user. most people today just know him as an old dead horror author, but I believe he suffered from the same kinds of visions as you. his short stories are part of a collective mythos that paint a perfect picture of anxiety, fear of existence, fear of what the future has in store, and fear of oneself, all manifesting in the form of visions or encounters with incomprehensible creatures or unknown evils of mankind, and characters being driven to their demise through either insanity or something else within themselves. some of the otherworldly entities described in his stories match your descriptions of your visions as well.

Sounds like death anxiety...

You know they say that if we lived in a simulation, it would be easier to process just every human's perspective instead of everything all at once. So that saying about a tree falling in a forest? If no one is seeing the forest, why would they need to create it? So the theory is nothing really exists outside of what we see.

Shameless self bump
Fucking desu

Attached: 1564957689285.png (474x530, 223K)