Tfw rootless

>tfw rootless
I really feel no attachment to any place/country/ethnicity. It's all the same.

Attached: О.png (472x572, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alamut.com/subj/the_self/stirner/prefaceEgo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aren't you mixed? Like a mixture of russian/latvian and something else?

Yeah. I'm a mutt. Maybe I'd fit in America.

Attached: Sereine.png (600x600, 316K)

>mutt
>tranny
>neet
>low IQ
Perfect. Now go join your people on Jow Forums.

It's all good.
You can abse your personality and identity off something else instead

HAHAHA
Then you know how i feel, feels good doesn't it?

Attached: lGS99hh.jpg (1242x2208, 118K)

Hrmmm, I think I know who you may feel kinship with

Attached: obscured stranger.png (500x583, 86K)

Do you hate mutts?

Based
That shows you're intelligent
Rad Max Stirner

alamut.com/subj/the_self/stirner/prefaceEgo.html

Attached: stirner.png (718x930, 180K)

>me this
>me that
>me something
>my transgenderism
>my decisions
>my feelings

holy shit you are a fucking boring person

But, user, I'm high IQ.
How do you feel?
No. Why would I?
But nothingness is just a spook, user.
The objective here is to find those who relate, user.

Attached: Traque.png (600x600, 106K)

I was just wondering for a while now. I remember you saying something about the other frenchfag but reffering to him as "but he's was mutt" in a way that was demeaning.

kashii is more interesting huh thats why mods wont delete his threads

>The objective here is to find those who relate, user.
whats the next step after that

No. I don't really care. I just sometimes say things on purpose. Like how Kierkegaard is insecure about his heart issues. That guy was rather insecure about looking like an Arab (or so he said). I know he still lurks here.
If I was capable of planning that far, I wouldn't be here.

Attached: З.png (467x571, 274K)

I feel like i dont belong, i feel like there's nothing that i can call it mine, i feel like there's nothing in the world that's inherently part of me, i feel like there's no group of people i am part of, there's no culture im meant to follow just mindless self indulgence and work.

Attached: 1438897393489.jpg (998x1500, 158K)

>rootless
more like spineless, for what i've read

Weird thing to choose from all the other problems, his heart issues.

But what about culture? Do you feel attached to any?

how many IPs did you buy you autistic fuck

Do you not feel like you belong in Brazil. I assume it's a pretty robot unfriendly place.
That's a separate issue.
>Weird thing to choose from all the other problems, his heart issues
It's just what made him the most agitated.
>But what about culture? Do you feel attached to any?
Is depressed autist a cultural group? Other than that, not really. Now that you're in America, do you feel like preserving your Frenchness in any way?
10 million.

Attached: Zvoruna.png (600x600, 183K)

Brazil actually has one of the highest amounts of traps in the world, both in total and as %pop

What about your "paganism", etc. Do you not feel connected to that since you like it so much?
>Now that you're in America, do you feel like preserving your Frenchness in any way.
I don't know, i don't really see a point to make that a special trait or anything since i don't go out or socialize.

I absolutely don't belong here, i feel it, everyone else feels it too, but that's the thing, aside from the obvious, there isn't anything wrong with the people here it's mostly just me, there isn't a place i belong other than being alone.

That's because of degeneracy not social exclusion or whatever mental inadequacies regular trannies have.

What's so bad about Brazil? I was there once visiting some family and nothing ever happened to me or anything dangerous. I see a lot of the videos and shit, but doesn't that happen in bad places and only, mostly to criminals and the like?

I feel this. I'm vaguely nationalistic but I've found out recently that I'm only a quarter of the ethnicity that I've identified with my whole life. I think I'm going to go ahead with my plan anyway and move there (with the intention of joining the military and dying for my country). The original plan was to find and do something positive for my people but now that I know I'm a worthless subhuman I think it would be better if I just disposed of myself in the aforementioned way.

Attached: Metal gear weeb.png (685x547, 280K)

Wtf, you think you're gonna get robbed from just being here? Noone is gonna hack you with machete either there isn't a place in the world that is like the way you're thinking, there's a lot of criminal activity and a lot of criminal looking people i was friends with a drug dealer and a house invader at one point even but i never seen anything happen in front of me, it ain't like that and if stay in the right places you'd be more than fine, aside from the rampant corruption and poor quality of life, the worst part of Brazil is the culture, the good kinds of people are the opposite of what a robot is but that's not a bad thing really, it's not the place i want to be in.

>What about your "paganism"
It's a personal thing. I don't feel any connection to any "pagan" group or modern culture. Neo-paganism is a pointless joke anyway.
>everyone else feels it too
Interesting. So all Brazilians want to go somewhere else?
Don't make being a mutt feel like you're worth any less. I think not owning anything to any group makes it better.

Attached: Vilija.jpg (275x183, 11K)