Day six of my 1500 calorie a day diet

>day six of my 1500 calorie a day diet
>Its going absolutely great. Easy. Not having any problems at all. Losing weight

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

>1500

life on easy mode nigga
I need -2k to even lose any weight

Come to think of it I havent had pizza in 6 months

Attached: 1565129289036.jpg (600x800, 128K)

While at it, start going to gym also. You will be fine with all the noob gains but follow an real strength program such as StrongLift or StartingStrength.

>Eating more than 1k Cal/day

Attached: IMG_20190728_170506.jpg (1165x716, 102K)

I actually planned on lowering it to 1300 soon with his easy this one. Last week it just hit me realization how much more I'd rather be thin as opposed to eating junk food until feel stuffed. This is so easy. I only need to loose 50 pounds to be back to my normal self

>tfw ate 1k cal in potato chips today and nothing else
>yesterday had 1k cal of potato chips and a pack of scooby doo gummies and nothing else
How's that

Good job fatass. Don't fuck it up

diet of black coffee and cigarettes is the only way

Good job user! I've been staying under 1100 lately.

Attached: 1565063169927.jpg (966x1080, 187K)

This.
Don't forget why you're doing it for.

I'm doing 600 Cal/day. Not the best experience but at lease I'm loosing weight

remember user, remember

Attached: 235px-Simpsons6x13.jpg (235x175, 20K)

>1500 calories a day
Youre suppose to go on a slight deficit from what you normally consume, like 500 calories less, to correctly lose weight and not have loose skin. Youd also have to make some smarter choices with what you eat, which is what im assuming youre doing now

My nigga
I use adderall and I'm able to run on 500 or below most days, had a slight chest day and had 600 2 days ago

Yeah, you little nigger? Was that last part necessary? Is this fucking show and tell for you? Your thread? No?

I'm proud of OP, you on the other hand, don't make it about yourself, fag.

It does not matter what he eats as long as it's a acceptable amount of calories.
>eat a whole days worth of calories for breakfast? No problem just wait until tomorrow to eat again
Intermediate fasting is based

I'm drinking a lot of water (4-5 litres a day) instead of drugs, trying to stay on the healthy side but probably could still do 400-500 a day

I think he was just trying to give op some positive motivation I don't think he was showing off calm down autist

What are you even mad about? I was trying to give him some motivation.

Pretty sure the dude was baiting.

I'm doing this minus the black part since I'm a pussy, small amount of milk and sugar.

What do you hold his dick when he has to piss, too? Are you his caregiver in the limpwristed home for absolute retards? I'm glad he has a white knight to save him in these trying times.

I can't make heads or tails of your gubgub aspie babble, have your fag friend decode it into actual people speak. Shut the fuck up.

That's the spirit, user! Good work.
You have officially earned the right to smugly feel better than everyone who didn't even try. And your cardiovascular system is feeling even more smug.

I used to have sugar, too.
In fact three teaspoons full.
Now, I have none with only milk.

Maybe you'll also like coffee without sugar. Now there's a "artificial" taste when applying sugar.
I think my blood sugar may be lower now (and I'm not sure if that's a healthy thing or not.)

I used to! and know what you're talking about with the artificial taste. But as I'm getting older I think I need the blood sugar kick.

OK retard, you wanted our attention, now fuck off

Attached: 66848898_1040569849478830_8797789895067172864_n.jpg (720x919, 30K)

Yeah, I kicked the sugar for calorie purposes (I had something like 20 cups a day with 3 sugars each.)
I felt way more alive then (high-energy and euphoric,) that was roughly a year ago. I don't know if my lower energy was just a coincidence and might be just the fact I'm getting older.
Maybe I should reintroduce sugar. And hopefully the "artificial" taste will fade and will be like the time before I cut it.

Stay strong. Its great looking normal in clothes and not be insecure all the time.