E-girls are easily some of the shallowest, most cruel, attention-seeking women you could ever date. Prove me wrong

E-girls are easily some of the shallowest, most cruel, attention-seeking women you could ever date. Prove me wrong.

Attached: tumblr_plepsc22ck1smvlgro1_500.jpg (500x666, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would still love one unconditionally even if cuck

Well obviously i think in the name e-girl, that they want the privileges of a camwhore without the effort or dedication

And yet I still love them. My money belongs to them.

What the fuck is their problem? Real talk.

God I can't get e-girls off my mind I've been daydreaming constantly about being in a loving relationship with agatha, muffy, crispy, kennedi, fuck almost every morning I wake up from a dream where I was doing aomething cozy with one of them, i'm obsessed, I've never had a gf. I love them so much I'm thinking of making them into tulpas. Holy fuck they don't even know who I am, I'm a fucking puddle under their goddam shoes. I'm nothing. I cope with this by fetishizing my patheticness, I'm afraid of being loved, I just want a woman to beat me and emotional abuse me

Attached: 548F063B-8252-475B-9063-9BB2C1F84E69.png (1920x816, 1.17M)

What makes you feel this way? I have low self esteem and even I can't see this as a proper use of my time. There's just 0 value in any of it, she'll just use you over and over

I enjoy being used. I don't see any other worth in myself

>she'll just use you over and over
That's what gives my life meaning. I am useful to her.

>add girl from Jow Forums
>we live in same state
>it looks like we're somewhat interested in eachother, but she just got out of a relationship so I take it slow
>we start playing an MMO together after she adds me on steam
>1 week later, she stops messaging me on discord
>doesn't show online on discord, steam, or in the MMO we played together that had a paid sub
>never unadded me on anything

AAAAAAA IS SHE HIDING FROM ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG FUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1565077609649.jpg (808x805, 177K)

they want to be like the cool stacies but aren't as hot and lack the social skills

She has hundreds if not thousands of orbiters, the mere fact she could even possibly notice you is slim. She doesn't deserve a mere second of your energy. Why waste time with her if there are valuable women waiting for you somewhere else in the world? Or is it just a masochist fetish thing?

Calm down bozo it's probably nothing personal people have very complex lives

>there are valuable women waiting for you somewhere else in the world
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah you're absolutely right. Internet whores need to be eliminated.

I can't prove a falsehood buddy
Add all "artsy" and "manic pixie dream girl" cunts to the same list.

Incel

(oreganol)

Not all girls have hundreds of orbiters. Some only have a dozen or so, so I feel like my contributions can really help her out financially.

Keep thinking youll find someone worthwhile faggot lmao. I bet you think "theres someone out there for everybody" is true too

I honestly don't get the appeal of them
>they ain't fucking you
>they lack substance
>they play shitty MOBAS or dogshit multiplayer games
>none off them have phat asses

I honestly don't know why anyone would watch them or give them money for that matter.

It doesn't bother me that they are making money.
I just wonder why anyone would give it to them.

Attached: 1307759845049.png (408x286, 10K)

Why even make a hypothetical about dating a e-prostitute?

Based quadposter

Attached: a2c9162b9c3b743f829b287174fe15e64095c276e4312586dec4ecfe830a2883_1.jpg(1).jpg (1079x1078, 81K)

try dating a theater chick

why don't you help out a bro instead?

>calm down
CALM DOWN? ITS BEEN 6 FUCKING DAYS IVE BEEN GHOSTED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1565077353146.png (400x416, 41K)

They don't give me boners

Sorry user, maybe you have. I talked to a girl online for 2 years and got ghosted. And we were planning on meeting. Shit hurts, I know.

I'm a somewhat known egirl. Will one or more of you please orbit me or make a group for me? I've never had a personal orbiter before.

What would you like for me to do?

no because you are probably a tranny and i dont like men

Attached: Di_SXDtWwAIlr-R.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

My discord is eggogirl#0110 I want a guy to give me attention and praise me in return for my attention and support
I'm a female(female) and it's been proven.

So you only want to talk? I can praise you.

>eggogirl... egg_irl
nice try

I wouldnt mind donations either. It would make me happy and I could make a tier system.

What are you known for? I find it hard to believe you don't have orbiters as an egirl.

make a discord so we can collect orbiters together fren !

Okay, I'm interested. How does it work?

Only if you can prove it. I'm not going to be giving my attention love and money to some eggman lookalike

I've posted on here and b before as piggychan. Known as being innocent and slightly autistic. I didnt have orbiters because I felt it was morally wrong but I am lonely and realize that I'm missing out
Yes!

I recently made a patreon. I can gib details in discord

Are you larping as that girl ciara sold nudes of
cause she is not old enough to post here

I'm not larping but who did she sell nudes of? She did follow me back on instagram and i found that suspicious.

Sunny is the only piggychan I can think of and if you're sunny you need to gtfo of r9k and go back-to-school shopping

Attached: 4D62BDF0-A8D2-4238-930D-05D3C49AE74E.png (1000x753, 1.1M)

I'm the other piggy chan. Not sunny.

>broken from past relationship trauma, whores or former whores
>have tons of internet orbitors already
>live far away
>expect you to entertain them and lavish attention on them even more than real life girls, black holes of personality from being broken and being woman

No thanks, I did it once and I'll pass. Being a guy and talking to other guys is one of the few passions I have left in the world. Do yourself a favor bros and talk to girls in real life.

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldnt believe. I hope she's doing alright

>I recently made a patreon. I can gib details in discord
Alright, added.

>you could ever date
>implying I could date an e-thot
oh no no no no HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 1470983030773.jpg (413x395, 38K)

do you people legit give these assholes money? holy shit you guys are stupid

I'm stupid because... I do something that you don't like? Okay.

>discord gf calls me
>scramble to set up microphone and put on headphones
>"im gonna text you tonight"
>mfw

Attached: 1558379087714.png (451x619, 429K)

No, he is saying you are stupid because you are doing something that is stupid, stupid.

what's stupid about it> I like doing it

>follows a girl
>she follows you back
omg how suspicious
don't follow someone and then be shocked when they follow you back retard

what do you like about it? do you feel like eventually there's going to be some kind of payoff for you? do you think these are good people who deserve it? anything i've heard about these girls is usually bad, they seem like horrible manipulative people. i genuinely just don't get it. unless you get off on being a paypig, then i guess whatever

yeah im a paypig.... basically thats all there is to it

What's stupid about it? Maybe it's how you are encouraging a person to be financially dependent by giving her handouts, and in turn, literally funding the bad behavior that comes with being an e-girl. In case you don't know, the bad behavior i'm referring to involves power tripping and general manipulation of her benefactors.

That's not a problem for me. Why would I care?

I'm not saying you have to care. It's still stupid either way.

OH SHIT

I accidentally closed my discord before I could add my email. I will have to re add you

Like sceneish girls?

>I'm a somewhat known egirl
>I've never had a personal orbiter before.
Something doesn't add up.

What do you mean? Like do i know them?

would someone give me donations? I don't have anyone giving me them
I am female (female)
contributions are helpful

Could you tell us a bit about yourself first?

Like do you find them attractive

Why can't an e-boy get off the ground? I'd give you attention for money, easy.

Male attention is less valuable because so many dudes give it away for free

Oh sure. They're great.

I know a findom that is scene, I could give you my discord and link you up with them. She is very pretty, I'd post here but dont want to be swarmed.

The boys that give their attention away for free are either underselling themselves or don't have much to offer to begin with.

Hmmm well what kind of stuff does she do

I dropped out of school before the end of last sem because anxiety and have been shut up in my room for a little while
I like going on nighttime runs
I like some single player video games and some anime
I'm 5'2, pale. brownish hair with bangs blue/green/teal eyes idrk

She games, likes to chat a lot, and give attention, does lewds and nudes from time to time

Do you have any examples of how she looks

I wish I had orbitors but desu I dont think Im pretty enough to be an egirl

most people call me pretty
but some call me ugly and it causes doubt

honestly it's not even about looks most of these girls are ugly. being ugly actually increases your chances because guys spend more when they think they have a chance

dude have you seen some of the girls these guys are obsessed with on here? ciara looks like she's dying of consumption

Guys will always lash out at girls they know they can't get. You will always be someone's type.

how do I donate to you

this makes me feel a bit better
paypal is pretty cool, I will post discord r9k#0707
I could make a patreon but I'm not sure how to do that yet

Imagine how pathetic one has to be to orbit an E-girl, 2d girls are far better. get the fuck outta here with that 3d bullshit.

Attached: 1561813748427s.jpg (250x240, 8K)

2D girls can't take your money. You can buy merch and shit but it's not the same.

no more shallow, cruel, or attention-whoring than any other women. not to say they aren't trash, but name one(1) woman that isn't.

women can only have a positive (or at least, non-negative) influence on the world if they are indisputible property of men. this is also the only way for them to truly be happy. It's been proven countless times, but women are too stubborn and stupid to even know what's best for themselves.

Attached: WomanStompStompStomp.webm (640x480, 976K)

Ever try having sex, you incel creep?

are you triggered mam?

Blessed webm

Most likely went back to her ex

To think there are people starving in the world and e-girls are being given money by virgins for doing nothing as part of some bizarre fetish

Oh you're the one with the nudes right?

Join this fun Jow Forums discord server and make comfy frens!

discord.
gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: _JvSGrhZnFV395oqGmFTtbeAi_4ywWtH_LX8iVnezUo.jpg (640x801, 92K)

I'm unable to add you

They're whores for money. What the fuck do you expect? Stop watching their shitty Twitch streams and find something else to do.

I feel you have to be extremely good looking to be an e-boy, but there are some, just rare. It's easier to be an e-girl because you dont have to be that good looking. Women's attention is more valuable. Anyway, why would you want to give your money away? There are plenty of decent guys out there that will give you attention, only difference is if you're boring they probably wont stick around. It's as easy as not being boring.

Are you fucking serious? Hahahahaha

Attached: 1565047437997.jpg (196x258, 5K)

Also the orbiters of an e-boy tend to be preteen or young teen girls. Any woman above the age of 15 kind of grows out of that 'worship cute online boys' phase. Thank god.

You desperate miserable piece of cunt

Attached: 1565055431531.png (250x202, 39K)

That's how they do it, they just focus their attention elsewhere and you don't exist anymore, it's like they switched from watching one TV show to another.

Yes you remembered originalglg

Does your name begin with T? Do you live on the east coast?