Help me Jow Forums. I'm a girl who was raised by white nationalist parents...

Help me Jow Forums. I'm a girl who was raised by white nationalist parents. They raised me in a community of other white nationalists, and taught me the importance of the existence of the white race. Even my friends, the guys I date and almost everyone in my social circle are white nationalists.

But ever since I hit puberty, I've always been very attracted to Black men. They just exude this, natural, spontaneous magnetic sexuality that makes my panties wet. Their beautiful dark chocolate skin, their large robust frame, their ripped, muscular physiques, their primal, masculine facial features, and their confident, aggressive bad boy swagger. I just can't help myself but to sleep with them.

The sex is always amazing. Their dicks are large, and they can last the whole night long. They fuck with this raw, passionate energy, they have great rhythm and their dominance in bed just makes me feel like a real woman. I come countless of times each time I have sex with a Black guy, something that none of the white bois I dated have ever been able to do.

I don't want to lose my friends and family over this, and I do have a white nationalist boyfriend at the moment. He's sweet, and he supports me and gives me money, but he just doesn't turn me on sexually. I don't wanna hurt him since he treats me pretty good, but once in a while I get that craving for my fix of Black men.

I can still be a white nationalist while doing this once in a while, right? I mean, everybody's got their vices. And it's not like I'm breeding with them. I'm on the pill, so technically it's not racemixing.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1800x2700, 1006K)

Turks aren't White, you delusional twat. Your parents are retarded.

I'm not Turkish i'm a tourist.

>Turkey
>White nationalists

Attached: JPEG_20180530_062147.jpg (389x219, 15K)

posting this on 8ch Jow Forums
dumb pajeet Jow Forumstard

Hey, why'd you call me that? :(

Man I see you on this board like 5 times a day pretending to either be a black person calling white people inferior or a white girl pretending to be a whore for minorities

get a life

>I'm on the pill
This alone is degenerate enough. Burn the coal pay the toll

You're almost there, just take the sea pill to be truly enlightened.

Attached: 6b002767a1f97eda9e626878db4c94e9.jpg (474x353, 21K)

You can really define people as white or black. To me Turks, Spanish, Italians, and Greeks look similar.

Can't*

Turks and Arabs aren't White, even if they are fair-skinned. White is an ethnocultural group that doesn't include non-Europeans. Even the swarthiest Italians are White

MASHALLAH

Whoah, turkish white nationalists.

Fucking based.

Even the slave owners screwed their slaves now and then. Don't worry, you can still be a racist piece of garbage and bone the black man.

Why is this niggerspam on Jow Forums?

this guy gets it

Just don't marry or have the kid. My sister like back had a lot a sec with them. Then want back too white man just get it out. If you have too.....

>flag
>copypasta

you need another range ban

You're confusing race with ethnicity, retard.

You can't define Italians, Spanish, southern French, Greek or turks as a race. They are pretty much the same race wise but ethnically different.

Also white is not an ethnoculteral group. That term doesn't even apply to it, or even exists.

Ethnicities have culturally groups.

Yeah, so? That doesn't mean every man and his sister can start claiming to be White because of muh Caucasoid admixture.

Why does the mean Turk race bait Jow Forums?

why are you obses with whites?

Caucasoid? Dude, there are four races. Native Americans( both North and southern), black, white and Asian. Maybe aboriginal

Everything else is divided into ethnic groups. Race have nothing to do with culture, ethnicity does. That's why the term "whitethno group" makes no sense.

You've been lurking Jow Forums too much.

More anti white, Turk roach, spam I see.

Attached: 1528005510046.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Why do you guys think I'm a Jow Forumstard? All I was trying to say that "White" is a social/ethnocultural construct. People who look like Whites, like Turks and Levantines are not White simply to they are not defined to be White.

Yeah and I am saying that is false. Its been considered pseudoscience for decades. That's why we assume you are a Jow Forumstard.