ITT loser competition

ITT loser competition
>Tfw 23 khv

Attached: 1562622178609.jpg (586x524, 42K)

>18 khhv
>actually good looking
There's nothing more shattering than actually taking care of yourself and being somewhat attractive and still being friendless and khhv. It just shows you that you're such an irrelevant and unwanted person from the core. I was blessed and still messed things up and that makes me a bigger loser than those cursed from the beginning.

Attached: Megastare.png (953x304, 175K)

Its probably because you're socially retarded

I am and I have no excuse to be. I've been complimented and called cute many times so I should be confident right? That's how the feedback loop is supposed to go. Good looking people get compliments > become more confident > talk to people > don't become socially retarded, uglier people don't receive compliments, can even get bullied instead, and this turns into low self-esteem and you get the gist. That's why I have no excuse.

Attached: large (17).jpg (500x430, 55K)

I'm 24, being socially retarded gives you a superpower to have cringe moments that haunt you till it's 4am.

OK. Based on what you said I will now hunt you down and dip your face in acid so you won't have to face such anguish anymore.

I've noticed it really sounds like I'm bragging, sorry, that's not my intention but I don't know how else to say this.

23 KHHV
OP irrevocably BTFO

Attached: 1446917181201.jpg (1903x1407, 154K)

>32
>dates fat girls
>fat girls cheat on me

I don't want to die just yet, I still have some hope friend.

Attached: 1562350617519.jpg (788x1024, 79K)

Who dies from getting acid on their face? You'd just look like a third degree burn victim, which would remove your guilt and shame over being unconfident despite your good looks.

>dating gf for 6 months
>havent fucked because she screams in pain when my dick pokes her hymen
i am truly the most pathetic man on this board

24 I refuse to go after any girl that isn't Irish or Chinese. Just playing the waiting game until I find someone who fits those categories.

> khhv and 29th birthday next week
> looking average I guess
I mean decent chin, no big nose, normal facial proportions
> I even have phd and an academic job
contract at uni till 2024
> no friends

why khhv and no firends? Because that's simply how I am, and I've always been terrified of new things.

Attached: BwoQtsNCYAAmhcm.jpg (600x450, 69K)

>36
>Make 11.50 an hour as a night janitor
>270 lbs
>virgin
>crippling depression
>sometimes feel so numb driving to work I almost go through red lights
>Mom's dead, dad who knows where the fuck
>Sleep 8 am to 3 pm
>Havent spoke with another human in almost a decade other than "thanks" or "excuse me"
>Come home to disgusting empty tiny apartment I pay too much for
>Too scared to live, too scared to die

What do I win?

You're a cyborg. It's shitty knowing you can't fit in anywhere

I've been seeing the same hooker for the past year because it's the only form of emotional attachment I have with a woman.

23 year old virgin with no friends who unironically pays goddesses for findom humiliation.

I have this problem too. Girls are sexually harassing me and telling me they want to be my gf but I always answer with
>e-eeeheh
They always think I'm not interested after that and stop trying.

Attached: 1565135109277.gif (416x414, 1.62M)

I met a girl who I thought I made a connection with and who was broke, we were talking almost every day on Facebook and I helped her out a bit by shouting her food and lending her money because she couldn't afford rent. Then she got a job and stopped talking to me. Never lent me back my money either.

Kind of sucks knowing she just wanted money desu.

It wouldn't remove anything because I've already lived my childhood as an outcast loner even with that blessing.

I suppose, I'd say I'm very much a robot in terms of personality though. I've always been the quiet kid, even since I was very young but I've never been diagnosed with autism or anything. (I'm considering getting myself checked though, I display quite a few symptoms.)

Attached: 1ECD98ACC0BC41C3BAF777B314F1DAD3.jpg (210x240, 6K)

>havent fucked
>fucked
pick one

26 v reporting in

Attached: 1561491462078b.png (819x427, 83K)

>19
>KV
>CS dropout due to not being able to code mine sweeper in python by myself
>Seen as a disgusting creep by all females, despite never having interacted with any of them
>Only solace is doing CYOAs, watching anime/reading manga and playing vidya
>Fat
>Have diagnosed mild depression
>Desperately want to get isekai'd to a fantasy world

I just want to die. Someone or something just please kill me already

>21
>skinny
>Never had GF, I don't care anymore.
>No job experience, university student living in mom's flat.
>Actually diagnosed with autism
>Most of the day I sleep and sometimes I imagine myself in imaginary world
>I watch anime
>Rarely going outside unless somebody force me

I want to change my life but I have no idea what first step should I make.

Attached: ahshi.jpg (580x548, 34K)

HIT THE GYM DUMBASS. NOT THAT HARD. GET A JOB SO YOU CAN AFFORD SWAGGY CLOTHES. and start listening to lit music.