What do Russian and Ukrainian girl's butts smell like?

What do Russian and Ukrainian girl's butts smell like?

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=VEOl8XmgzkwAv-6Y)original_447188721.jpg (575x1022, 110K)

like human trafficking and abuse, uwu

I'm not talking about prostitutes
Like if you want up to a random cute Russian girl's ass and gave it a sniff, what scents would get?

What about Russian girl's sole stink?

Like cigarettes

meaty, with a slight tinge of booze

Their feet stink is fucking amazing. Especially when they wear Nylons

well your picture in op looks trafficked

like inbred cannibal mongol rapebaby snow monkeys that they are

like normal girl ass
if you have good hygiene fine, otherwise gross
>source: am russian girl

Are you telling me that every ethnicity doesn't have a particular asshole smell that reflects it's customs and culture? It doesn't make sense.

we'll need some pics as evidence.

Would you be okay with a guy directly sniffing your ass?

This, obviously butthole stink is more nuanced than some uncultured swine would think.

I wish to sample the finest anuses of all cultures, and to record their scent in the annals of debauchery as an anthropological testament to the very worthy fetish of ass-huffing

Attached: sample-0c4bae727793cf7d23fbc892112837cb.jpg (708x1000, 110K)

It actually does vary due to differences in genetics and diet. So far the bear girl butt I smelled was my friend's Venezuelan wife

Oh and she's 32 years old, and also has perfect sole stink

did you cuck your friend? story time senpai

No, I'm a 24 year old virgin and he's my best friend. They're not swingers but he'll let us do less intimate sexual stuff like letting me smell her ass or feet while she jerks me off

probably like boiled ham and pickled herring....and maybe of desperation for a green card

post timestamped butt nao!

Damn, what a good friend to let you sniff his wife's butthole.

Attached: 1527548737731.png (752x1062, 477K)

can you put fingers into her butt and have her poop them out.

Agreed, he's a real bro. She's super hot and her butt smell/feet smell is amazing

It is motivating me to get a gf now that I have a taste of that life.

I didn't finger her asshole, she just puts her ass in my face in whatever undies she's wearing. When it's those see through ones, it's extra hot

If your friend is really a good friend, he should let you put your nose to her actual butthole at least, fingers I could understand, but get your nose smushed against her butthole.

Well I'm guessing I still get 75% of the smell with her panties on so I'm content. And her handjobs feel really good, like 10x better than jerking off

see if she will let you sit on her lap while she takes a shit.

Not into dumps or braps.

How is her feet smell? How does that go?

She puts her bare beige soles in my face while giving me a handjob.
The smell is fucking amazing, a nice feminine musk that makes me cum extra hard

Ah ok, I was gonna say next you should cut one of her turds open down the middle and examine it.

Attached: 1559593202827.png (203x171, 3K)