Why are Slavic Men so Ugly?

I've been all around eastern Europe this year and although most of the tourist parts are nice and the women are generally pretty (though overrated) I cannot even begin to describe just how subhuman Slavic men look.
All of them seem to either have these hilariously round potatoheads or completely "squashed" faces that makes them look like they were battered with a hammer.
They look like deformed Germans.
Why is this? I haven't met ONE good looking Slavic male. Even the ones that had potential to look good (nice eyes, strong jaw, etc) didn't because of their ugly round heads.
In western and Northern Europe it is pretty common to see handsome men. Especially in countries like Germany, France, Italy and Scandinavian countries.

Attached: 2874417.main_image.jpg (1500x1852, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MwRkqiTnUDo?t=1m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rabid animals

Attached: article-2670435-1F24275C00000578-851_306x423.jpg (306x423, 13K)

Pretty traits were selected for in females, not males i guess, while the men got more testosterone

Attached: 2529CF9D00000578-2933081-Ringleader_Dawid_Tychon_29_was_arrested_six_days_later_driving_a-a-69_14226 (306x390, 22K)

>british
>calling someone ugly

Testosterone didn't save them from getting conquered by everyone. Look at Poland. Their inbred horse kingdom got absolutely destroyed by Sweden, arguably worse than what Germans did in WW2.
It's a shame that you guys killed them more than you raped them. Those Nord genes could've helped a lot.

The slav is a crude sketch of a European man; almost human in certain regards.

At a glance is pasty skin may give one the impression that he is indeed a White Man, albeit a rather sickly one. However closer inspection of his facial features and physical traits, and analysis of his character betrays all manner genetic corruption owing to millennia of Asiatic conquest and subjugation.

Hello Mariusz.

Testosterone saved them from not becoming absolutely cucked nations

Hitler quote?

Feels bad man

They look all the same,Russians are especially ugly

suprisingly slavic women are more attractive

Manly and ugly >>> your average limpwristed sissy Britboi

Attached: 83f3df8a9a9bb825b08e4425dc1d8833.jpg (582x720, 63K)

I'd argue that the iron curtain, being poor and dumb did. If they ever cattch up they'll be just as cucked.

Attached: e-anonymous-id-dc-01-14-17-sat-11-46-11-no-107086173-why-do-11898617.png (500x557, 81K)

Nope, personal musings on this wretched species.

*manner of

i worked on the isles for 3 years and you guys arent prettier than us, i dont know where is this arrogance coming from

kek I'm from Indiana, Nigel

>manly and ugly

More like Napoleon complex.

Are you a faggot or something?

they aren't. go shill somewhere else

>bong
>expert on facial aesthethics

sage

Attached: stares-in-british-3567426.png (500x522, 118K)

We're not the best looking people but every 5th guy you see is decent looking or at least looks human (chavs and travellers aren't human).
Now go to France, Spain or Italy.

No

Attached: 2834A4CD00000578-0-image-m-58_1430515809038.jpg (634x630, 83K)

I haven't sucked a penis in over 10 years.

if you see men as ugly or good looking...
you're probably gay.

East European man were forged in the barbaric wars and battles of the past millenium. That's why they are more many and aggressive & so are their descenents.

They are 'ugly' because survival has to do with inner virtues like bravery, cunning, toughness and the capacity to commit violence. Not what a britbong faggot finds attractive.

Attached: csatlosok.jpg (2000x1358, 357K)

the average bong looks like their face survived an industrial accident

much of the english underclass and Slavs are totally indistinguishable, remember chav or slav from old Jow Forums?

Nice. I agree with what you wrote and I'm sure Hitler would too. There's no denying it; slavs are Mongol rape babies.

So you're saying that you personally can't tell whether a man is objectively attractive or unattractive by modern western society's standards?

Are you fucking retarded or just 12 years old?

i dont know about france spain or italy but i after cursory look through pictures there is not much difference.
i think you are a baiting faggot full of shit

Millennial Woes is that you?

So this is why you think about ugly men.
Keep at it.

Most Slavic countries (especially Poland and Balkans) were used as cumdumpsters by superior Aryan and Turkish people. Look at the history of Eastern europe, Clitus. Besides Russians, they were never good warriors.

Chavs aren't human, let alone English. They don't count.

Nope. Slavs have round babyfaces. It's like your facial features don't change at all from birth.

Slavs are what happens when inbred europeans/vikings mix with asians but the dominant side is left majorly european

To be more historically accurate add some tatar/mongol/turk to the mix

Attached: Pussy destroyer.png (1584x886, 1.41M)

You’re not wrong, but brits are fucking ugly as hell as well.

google FAS

Also you are a brit nigga

Attached: coo.jpg (200x200, 9K)

How are the primitive Turkish Turks from Arabian-like descend with IQ 91 suprerior?You're pretty retardet.

Scared of high testosterone, english cuck boy?

Attached: download (8).jpg (239x211, 13K)

>Besides Russians, they were never good warriors.
Well about that.
So many battles were won just because opponents froze and starved while Russians didn't.

They raped their wau through all of the Balkans and parts of Poland and even Austria.

>British calling someone ugly

Attached: bri.jpg (615x409, 32K)

So Brit males nowadays are so degenerate that they care more about how other males look rather than how women in their country look?

Cucked country, cucked men, no national identity anymore, the average Brit female looks like fat Amy Schumer...

But yeah, you're definitely the prettiest boy awound

Attached: 1528118569729.jpg (510x476, 17K)

Which Savic countries are you talking about,many modern day "Slavic" countries are slavinised non-slavs.Many of the real Slavs mixed with others,so there is no really common Slavic phenotype you retard.
BTW,The Britts are extremy ugly aswell,especially your womans.I was disgusted while watching British TV shows.

Attached: Zx3.png (250x215, 103K)

Better be udly than faggy

Attached: 0_add26_aeb4272e_XL.jpg (433x664, 120K)

>all of the Balkans
Not here, at least considerably. Though I wish they did becuase now we'd be alpha like them and Serbs. Instead we're beta AND ugly.

Lmao Eastern Europe is fucking irrelevant. They have always been enslaves either by germans or russians. Only slavic countries that actually ever achieved something own are Poland and Russia. Others are poor shitholes.

Men aren't supposed to be pretty, that's a female's job. All those ugly slavs are banging quality Slavic pussy while you are stuck with your hideous British women. No wonder British males are so gay and effeminate, they are more like women themselves than actual British women.

So according to this logic Mongols and Russians are the most suprerior of all?

i can't argue with an imbecile because he will just bring me down to his level.
British people are some of the most hideous in the world, even arabs are better looking, so this whole thread is really just a troll

Attached: britwoman.jpg (468x342, 51K)

Lmao salty brit bong because all the strong slavic cock took all their best women :D go suck Mohammeds dick

Attached: 1522497284376.png (1540x850, 213K)

Why is it always Finns who call most of Europe trash and not amounting to anything?

What has Finland ever done except not letting the Russians take your snow?

Does Finland even have history? Oh wait, no one cares about your history

Maybe that's why Finns are so proud and nationalistic, i bet you feel like Viking Aryans but in reality you're just a forgotten piece of ice to the north and all those Eastern European countries you say are irrelevant have richer history and future than you do

Just form a union in Sweden and cuck yourselves into nonexistence together

Attached: 1528120913811.png (645x729, 93K)

This is the average looking British man in the bar.Before this subhuman,tries to pick up a even more subhuman,fat,slobby disgusting creature called English woman,he has to get super drunk because he is an absolute bitch and a pussy.Even when he does that ,he is such a pussy in her presence ,that she dominates him completely ,that he is left no option ,but to be her bitch for the rest of his shitty life.That's your average guy .

Attached: this.jpg (400x400, 19K)

How you look is important. Attractive people are better than non-attractive people.

All Slave countries but mostly Poland and Ukraine. Some Czechs tend to look somewhat human.

Brits look human though. Slavs look like deformed, braindead rabid dogs.
Everything I said was factual. Look at eastern Europe's history, merilard. Do quick research of the history of Poland. It was literally used as a cumrag by all of its neighbours. Every few years a new conqueror would come and burn that shithole to the ground due to Slavic incompetency and weakness.

All their best looking men died in WW2.

We can't be that subhuman if we literally created western civilization, can we?
Whatever piece of technology you're using now was probably created by a Brit.

Can confirm all of this: I have only dated Slovaks and Hungarians for the past 10 years, I really can't stand British women: they demand constantly and give very little in return other than nagging.

who are jagiellons

Slav men aren't really ugly.

They may get beat up as they age from shit jobs, poverty and drink, but that shouldn't be inevitable.

The Polish person, if that wretched species can be referred to as people that is, cannot be allowed to taint white Europe with the very barbarism he inherited from his nomadic steppes ancestors. The Polish creature desires above all else handouts.

Attached: 9884E90C-B1A6-4C41-8251-FF6DD09AF832.jpg (750x776, 64K)

>Brits look human though
No. Don't even get me started about your women who look like trolls and have fish heads liek that GoT actress.

Attached: 6a00d83451cbb069e200e54f277b448834-800wi.jpg (450x316, 119K)

Untermensch

Lithuanian royal dynasty? What did they actually do?

Lol brits have a reputation for being ugly not slavs.

They're quite attractive if u ask me m9

Attached: tumblr_ot02j5f44f1s5rnedo1_500.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Looks like a newborn baby's head photoshopped onto a man's body.

Where is legend?

Attached: v81RsVC.jpg (599x478, 38K)

ITT: Ugly fat virgins calling other people ugly

Oh, I though Belgium was in the red.

+ yeah, Eastern Europeans have never participated to the glory of the white race.

t. inbred hick

Say it to my face nord boi.

Attached: HNI_0057.jpg (640x480, 52K)

>mfw a good looking Slav
I don't get this shit. Only poor and alcoholic people here look ugly.

Attached: 1476603560820.jpg (721x705, 126K)

learn to read > read a book > come back here

Oh man, bongs don't have anything to brag about in terms of looks. Your women look like dogs and men look like manlets.
I've watched recent march for Tommy and paid attention how an average bong looks. Results aren't great. I guess cherry picking a shitty slav photo makes you better though.
youtu.be/MwRkqiTnUDo?t=1m46s

can confirm am ugly

Most of them are probably Polish.

>any bong who doesn't look like an aryan chad is a pole

Attached: 1526193497473.png (742x742, 326K)

>Just form a union in Sweden and cuck yourselves into nonexistence together

Actually that wouldn't be bad idea and many people in Finland would support that. Finland doesn't have elite so finnfags cannot govern themselves very well.

Have you seen the Poles? All of them seem similar to Josef Pilsudski, or Lech Walensa with grey hair and a beer belly, but that's just the old folk(and they look fucking glorious with their facial hair), the actual men around here look pretty average, though most look roughed up from all the work you Bongs put them through with little pay.

Attached: shark boi is so done.png (1100x619, 772K)