How old are the people on this board?

How old are the people on this board?

Attached: 61380139_p0.png (1339x2100, 1.35M)

Anywhere from 15 to 47 afaik

average is probably 20-21, a lot of underaged faggots, occasionally the old boomers

it has to be young, for the nature of most of the posts and the fact that 25+ general are very slow and struggle to keep alive

i was born in 2000
think alot of people are around my age too

I'm 23 and its just starting to occur to me that I'm probably too old to be posting here. Maybe even too old to be posting on Jow Forums anymore.

I'm surrounded by teenagers. It makes me feel like even more of a fucking loser than I already am. Especially since most of the teenagers are probably more mature and developed than I am, mentally and emotionally and even physically. That's how fucking stunted I am.

You are a fucking loser, and most likely a horrible person if you browse r9k at the age of 23. Cheers

>Too old to be posting on Jow Forums
You must have been to like 3 boards max

Plenty of people do? What's your point? Why are you here in the first place? Etc.

thats kinda unfortunate, im 17 but i cant see myself being pretty different from in the future, so you can just look at us like future yous and maybe that'll make you feel better.

You're trying to make me feel shitty, but the bad news for you is I literally can't go any lower. No one on Earth could have a worse opinion of me than I have of myself.
I post on /co/ and /lit/ and /tv/. I'm guessing they're all 18-21 or so.

This nigger thinks 23 is too old bc Jow Forums=/b/

Attached: 1565241616008.jpg (600x600, 47K)

>No one on Earth could have a worse opinion of me than I have of myself.
Sounds like you're really fucking full of yourself too. Makes you worse than you think you are.

Most of you will escape it and become perfectly normal, functional people. I posted on Jow Forums at your age and I thought I would escape it, but I was wrong.

Lmfao, /lit/ is way older than that. They've done polls before and some people are legit in their fifties

0 years old you bitch

I dont know about you...

Yeah, you're probably right actually. I'm very shit and I probably don't even know the full extent of how shit I am.
Well, at least they're all probably normal and functional. I'm the very definition of a man child.

>Most of you will escape it and become perfectly normal, functional people
> I posted on Jow Forums at your age and I thought I would escape it, but I was wrong.
Seems kind of contradictory

orgingiagbankbaally

Nah, I was just saying that to point out that I'm the exception, not the rule. Most of the high school kids posting on Jow Forums will have sex and get a girlfriend when they go to college. They'll get a degree, find a good job, and live happy, boring, adult lives. And I'm not hating on that lifestyle at all, I would give anything to have it.

I'm 22, and like you am firmly positioned in the transitional gap between millennials and 2000s borns. I feel like I'm two-three years older than most people here, whereas on other boards I'm usually one of the younger people, especially on boards like /tv/ and Jow Forums which are full of late 30s boomers. Funnily enough, in real life I'm also surrounded by people two-three years younger than me, since I'm still studying

Oh shit, I relate, man. I'm actually super behind when it comes to education. I wasted basically 3 years in community college without getting a degree and only some of the credit transferred over to University so I'm not gonna get my Bachelor's degree until I'm 25 or so. Assuming nothing else happens that delays it.

Isn't this a pasta?

No, it's just me. I really hate myself and I want to die tonight more than I've wanted to die in months.

I'm 19. I hate the word zoomer so fucking much.

A lot is TWO words, not one. Dumb zoomer.

Oh I guess I made a typo. Don't think age really has anything to do with it either

>t.1999

Attached: 354356534641.png (223x226, 62K)

>mfw 35 and still khv