How do I find introvert girls to talk to?

How do I find introvert girls to talk to?

Attached: 748310B1-CBC5-48EB-8AA7-DF0D48A8081C.png (1000x1000, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Zca2XiRAtU?list=PL0807803F111AA9B8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Usually introvert girls don't really interact in social spheres...if you're at work or school or whatever stage of life you're at and you see girls which prefer staying out of the center of attention, go and talk to them, even if it's just a "look at those fools making a joke out of themselves" at school or whatever suits the situation and connects you to her while making it clear that you are aware of her reluctance to be in the limelight.

I got an introvert gf via tinder last year. There's lots of shy boring insecure grills on Tinder thst are ready to talk with anyone who's half decent looking and mildly interesting

>be me
>tried to talked to an introvert girl that i liked
>she talked back
>we became friends
>talked to each other for weeks, but then she became cold towards me
>i became what you all call "desperate", but i'm really inlove with her so i can't stop myself to wait and try to revive our convo everytime she was trying to kill it
>introvert girl moved to different place
>we still talked that time through text but she was really cold towards me
>at the end, introvert ghosted me

Here's what i am trying to tell you op, control yourself. Don't be dumb like me and be desperate. If you talk to that introvert girl, there's a chances she have a heart or not. Those people are okay being alone, if they don't want you anymore, they'll just throw you like a used tissue.

>just talk to them. They won't talk to you at first. Make a small convo with her, then if you guys know each other well then ask her.

This happened to me quite a lot. I'm currently considering pursuing some short grumpy introverted qt from college that seems to like me. We always laugh at the stupid loud extroverts in our group and she now knows that I 'get' her. Shy girls love it when you "get" them

Are you using the same tinder as me? All I ever find are brain dead normie girls that all seem to share an affinity for dogs and adventure as well as the opinion that they are completely unique individuals as a result.

Maybe she became cold towards you because she realized she was moving and wanted to create distance. When you didn't let up, she thought ghosting would be the best way to end things

Yeah those abound as well. You gotta find those diamonds in the rough, you know? Those 5/10 girls that feel special for listening to Gorillaz and watching Rick & Morty. They also tend to be into some real kinky shit, if you can get pass through their shell

>tfw no shy, dorky, slightly out of shape, average looking gf to cuddle on the couch with while autistically discussing warhammer 40k lore and feeding each other nachos

Attached: 2C94165F-F498-4D57-8D8E-9AB8B7383CD7.jpg (273x207, 26K)

I just want a gf who will be happy staying in and not want to go out and see people all the time.

Nah even when she was still living here. Maybe you are right, i became too desperate that i didn't see those flags going up and just keep going.

This is probably the number one thing Id want in a relationship, constantly going out would drive me insane

Yud better check urself be4 u wreck urself an leaf teh forest and teh caves to teh bears

Attached: smokey2jo.jpg (1066x1600, 508K)

Showtunes for strangers to the forest of fallen genres:
youtu.be/8Zca2XiRAtU?list=PL0807803F111AA9B8

Attached: papeg.png (666x666, 520K)

Introvert girls are only attracted to very extrovert guys.

Those girls strike me more as shy extroverts.

Everything you've listed besides someone caring about an autistic 40k ramble is possible. She might be okay with it if you don't prompt responses and instead just let her listen to the sound of your voice.

I know you shy shut in girls are out there, no not the attention seeking fembots, but the ones who lurk and sulk here like the rest of us, wasting away your days inside, terrified of the outside world.

Dont you all want to be loved just the same as us?

Not always, sometimes opposites attract. Ironically I have seen extroverted girls lusting over the introverted guys (only if the introverted guy is attractive ofc)

We're not really introverts but attempting to hide from you predators.

Is it a good idea to go and knock on doors in my neighbourhood and ask if there are any hikki women in the household that I can court?

>Dont you all want to be loved just the same as us?
SHOWTUNES!! Didn't you listen? MEMORIZE THEM and SING THEM IN THE SHOWER whilst you WANK.

I call'em WANKIN' TUNES!!!

>implying men here will ever pursue you.
Lol, what scary predators, more afraid of you u than you are of them.

I'm wankin' I'm yankin' I'm havin a tug! Don't gimme that look and don't you dare shrug! It's my business what my business does anyway! I'm not gonna care no matter what you say! Cause I'm busy gettin' busy with a scrub down below! Those soapy foamy bubbles ain't all dats gonna blow! Oh no!!! *brass solo*

FUCK "INVTROVERT" S
FUCKING FAGGOTS

>FUCK "INVTROVERT" S
Yis, plz du

Attached: Avoid_the_noid_1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

Try chads bedroom

How do I torture people's children to convince them to stop posting memes that piss me off?