Would robots date a girl with a urostomy bag? Or will I be forever untouchable once I inevitably have to get one?

Would robots date a girl with a urostomy bag? Or will I be forever untouchable once I inevitably have to get one?

Attached: Woman-Urostomy-Bag-Lingerie-Photos.jpg (669x1024, 59K)

eh, it's not as bad as a poo bag

What is an urostomy bag, I'm a bit afraid to Google it breh

It's a bag that fills with urine because you have your bladder removed

I would drink out of it if it made my potential gf happy so I personally wouldn't mind it, maybe a little if it interfered with intimacy y'know.

this, youd just have to tell me what does or doesnt work in the bedroom and we re good. you must love goin to the movies since you never have to get up to pee!

How can eat pussy? Probably robably not that bad unless it smells and/or jiggles with piss. Just get one made out of hard, nonporous material and it's probably fine.

I haven't gotten it yet so I couldn't tell you

A woman can have any deformity or flaw and still get a boyfriend. The real question is, would a woman ever date a guy with an urostomy bag?

why the fuck would they ever make one out of porous material?

just wear diapers, honestly way less weird than that thing

That's not an option and that wouldn't fix the problem

That sounds not healthy and I'd prefer you not drink from it. but thanks for your
words

I would. I would hope if he had the same problem then maybe he'll be more understanding of me.

why would you need to get your whole bladder removed? what about plastic stents which still connect to your utherea, so you dont have to wear a bag like this and are instead incontinent?

I think I would personally prefer having a GF with a flaw like that, because then I could comfort her and whatnot.
Pretty much the only things I want from a relationship is hugging someone, comforting them and maybe them comforting me.

Yeah, I could punch it if she starts lippin off

maybe the two of you could share a bag

Attached: image0-18-3.jpg (551x378, 25K)

I'm not incontinent.
I have a bladder condition that won't respond to treatments. This is the last treatment for it. My bladder is basically worthless the way it is.

You sure about that? Seems like nothing will "fix" this problem. Might as well wear diapers like a good girl and enjoy being an absolute cutie.

Attached: 38487.jpg.png (384x384, 135K)

This makes me glad to know, thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to find someone who won't mind then.

there's nothing bad about not storing your shit in your body

Aren't there artificial bladders you could get transplanted?

That sounds gross and romantic at the same time.

Have you looked into finding an organ donor? Surely someone is dead and has a perfectly good bladder they gave away via contract (or however it works with paperwork).

Great, now time to inflect this on myself and find a GF with such a disability

You can't get an organ donor for a bladder due to how the nerves are. Also, my doctor recommended this treatment for me as it would have the best possible outcome.

I would rather not honestly. Sounds like you'd get an infection

i might have found a new kink

what would her pussy smell like? since pee never goes through it
does pee act like a pseudo wash for the pussy folds and so removing it turn the pussy into a infectious wasteland or will it become clean pristine

So what are the complications inherent to this? How does the bag work?

my girl never had her bladder removed, but for like 6 months she had a nephrostomy bag that would fill with piss. it wasnt so bad, and it was cute watching her try to get it on just right. and the sex was annoying and she got mad when i played with it.
fun times

But something like OP seems like a real pain. Bladders fill up fast. Shes constantly gotta be emptying it, but if she was cute id certainly have a god with her. shes got a tattoo so shes probably got bigger problems than a piss bag.

>I would drink out of it if it made my potential gf happy
Would you jump out of the window if it would make your gf happy?
You fool, stupid retard.
How can men fall so low?

>Would robots date a girl with a urostomy bag?
No.
I don't know what are the circumstances but if you have that, it would probably either be because of poor lifestyle choices or genetic reasons. Both are good reason to avoid you (Wouldn't mind second reason as friend but would never make children with.)

I don't think many robots (myself included) are good enough people for that, sorry. Nothing of value was lost though.

What the fuck is that? Is that the thing that underage girl got from being gangbanged in the ass by a few migrants? If so, ugh disgusting, end it all.

Why do you care? You're not trying to date robots anyway, you stupid untermensch whore. I hope you die on the operating table.