Is chastity a virtue?

is chastity a virtue?

is it good? is being promiscuous bad?

is it bad if a man goes around having sex with lots of females?

please explain to me what you think about sexual ethics and morality. also please state your religious beliefs, if any

personally i believe in god but i dont believe in any religion, and im having a hard time arguing why promiscuous sex is bad. why is it bad if i go around asia and shoot up steroids and pump and dump 1000 different women?

Attached: sexisbad-4.jpg (690x300, 87K)

I think promiscuity hurts society as a whole more than an individual who practices safe sex. With promiscuity you end up with singles moms who raise more degenerates who repeat the cycle. My niece is hopping between living with her mom, my mom, her moms baby daddy's mom and her step mom/real dad, its this crazy maze of baby mamas deadbeat dads and kids, all because of sex not being regulated, its a mess.

This is a good answer. It's just a matter of self-discipline. Obviously discipline leads to a higher quality of life. When people forsake discipline and ethics life becomes chaos, a lot of suffering occurs.

God's fake who cares, do what you want

Attached: 4aVbUPH.gif (128x128, 15K)

but actions have consequences, and the consequence of fucking around is a society betrayed of trust

Who's betraying whose trust?

okay, what happens if i get a vasectomy and im incapable of ever getting a girl pregnant. how is ti wrong now?

the non-virgin and the virgin in promise of a serious relationship

You still contribute to the devaluing of womanhood and the destruction of family values by being promiscuous. Another man will not be to really bond with or respect these women once you're done with them, ensuring that they fail to attain a happy family and healthy children.

i guess this is a practical argument against promiscuous sex, because used up whores cant maintain relationships and love and end up being incapable of pair bonding

but is that bad?

another point to made; what about my suffering? i suffer tremendously as a result of being a virgin. im a 28 kv and my whole life has revolved around my virginity and the lack of love in my life. to what extent does my suffering account for in all of this?

Attached: Untitlednjh.jpg (1223x1541, 368K)

I'm not saying its wrong in of itself, but when sex isn't regulated it leaves us free to make terrible sex related mistakes. Of course as an individual who practices safe sex, doesn't fuck crazies or knock up random thots, your sex life is of little consequence, but even allowing promiscuity in society creates a situation where the people who fuck irresponsibly hurt their communities and themselves. Sure you're safe with your vasectomy and condoms, but then you got robbed and killed by a nigger raised by a single mom.

okay, what happens if i appeal to futility? lets do some hypotheticals

lets say im in a plane with a girl willing to have sex with me, but the plane is going to crash in 1 hour and everyone on the plane is going to die, does that make it okay for me to have sex with her, because we're both going to die in an hour anyways?

lets say i was in a city about to get nuked by the americans in WW2, and this was 100% going to happen. does that make it okay for me to go around having sex with as much girls as i want?

This picture get posted too much despite that it's a Mormon University study that cites part of the NSFG that does not exist.
And also your suffering is your own. How is that anyone else's responsibility?

I suppose. What's your point? You think the world is ending so you're going to disregard consequences?

Do you not see the self-fulfilling prophesy in effect there?

>but then you got robbed and killed by a nigger raised by a single mom.

okay, i dont think its a fair comparison to say that sex is bad because other people do dumb shit. if the niggers also got a visectomy then they wouldn't have bastard kids raised by single mothers. this is a false dichotemy

and lets say i lived in japan or most of western europe, with a declining birthrate and fairly low crime, so you cant appeal to people having bastard children. why is it wrong for me to go have lots of sex with girls there?

if both people consent and nobody's getting hurt, why is it immoral to have sex? i dont understand?

>but even allowing promiscuity in society creates a situation where the people who fuck irresponsibly hurt their communities and themselves

can you elaborate on this point, besides the bad nigger example?

>You think the world is ending so you're going to disregard consequences?

what do you mean, disregard consequences?

lets say that the world was going to end in the next 20 years, does that make it okay for me to go around fucking girls till my heart's content?

is having sex itself inherently bad, or is it the consequence it has on society?

>Do you not see the self-fulfilling prophesy in effect there?
no, i honestly dont. please elaborate

Relgion is reaction to life.
Consider that prostitution was legal in the US until 1910, why the change? Because syphilis became an epidemic just short before that time and was actually bring the country to it's knees and the quickest way to deal with it was to outlaw the major carriers of it.
It got even messier later, gay marriage was also allowed and there was no federal law stopping it until 1996, in fact until the 80s gays were more or less left alone. What changed? HIV/Aids, which the majority of the gay communities had, thus causing culture to shift a poor light on them since it wasn't till the late 90s that people understood how the disease even worked.

So the whole idea of chastity being a virtue and promiscuity being bad was thanks to the fact that nature was fucking killing people with sex.

Attached: hommedia.ashx.png (202x275, 87K)

okay, is it wrong for me to have sex with a prostitute who's been with a 1000 different men? she is already incapable of pair bonding

hypothetically speaking, is it wrong for me to have sex with a biological android machine who phisically looks identical, smells identical, sounds identical and feels identical to a biological female?

so lets say there was a sex doll that was mechanical that i could program that looks identical to pic related, is it immoral for me to have sex with her?

is masturbation immoral?

Attached: papers.co-hl47-girl-cute-kpop-celebrity-34-iphone6-plus-wallpaper.jpg (1242x2208, 648K)

>what do you mean, disregard consequences?
Making the decision to live in the moment, foregoing concern for the future wellbeing of self or others.

Sex itself is not inherently bad. I'm arguing solely from the viewpoint of negative consequences for society. I don't think this is complicated at all. Happy families, happy society. Promiscuity and happy families just don't mix.

>Making the decision to live in the moment, foregoing concern for the future well-being of self or others.

but there is no negative consequences to having promiscuous sex

> I'm arguing solely from the viewpoint of negative consequences for society
okay, so is it okay for me to have sex with a girl who's had a lot of sexual partners?

not to mention, why is the continuation of breeding people important? im STRONGLY against having children myself. why are having happy families a moral priority?

what if i have sex with girls who dont want to have children, like in japan?

why should we have an incentive to continue doing that? is it immoral for me not to have children?

I believe you are now severely overcomplicating the issue in an attempt to run away from responsibility. Dialogue ended.

>putting your head in the sand and being unreasonable and running away from the conversation

i wasnt even rude or trying to be disrespectful, i just disagreed with you

like, i honestly want someone to explain to me why i shouldn't go to japan, a dying country, and fuck a 1000 girls

like, is it okay for me to have sex with them if they were never going to have children?

assuming both people were never going to have kids, is dying a virgin preferable over having kids?

>can you elaborate on this point, besides the bad nigger example?

Promiscuity isn't bad in of itself, its when its mishandled that its becomes problematic. Like how Japan does not allow citizens to own guns, its a trade off, less freedom for the individual in exchange for the increased safety of the group. Guns aren't bad in of itself, but its problematic when mishandled, just like sex, its just a matter of deciding the balance of freedom and restriction.