Is slurping a sign of low intelligence...

Is slurping a sign of low intelligence? There's absolutely nothing that pisses me off as eating with people who constantly make loud noises. How fucking stupid does an adult have to be to be unable to eat quietly?

Attached: Squirrel-slurping-noodles.jpg (550x709, 491K)

>i don't like that sound!
>are people who make that sound low IQ???
honestly just pathetic

Depends on culture. If east its normal to slurp noodles.

*smacks lips*
*slurps*
*farts*
*burps*
Oh what you think it isn't ok to do this while eating? Honestly just pathetic.
*BRAAAAP*

>many cultures believe that slurping means you enjoy your food and encourage it
>How fucking stupid does an adult have to be to be unable to eat quietly?
fkn retard

Not OP, but I enjoy most food I eat and I never slurp it.

The sounds come typically from people opening their mouths while they have mushed up food in it. The reason one might open their mouth while eating is to let air in, you probably don't know, but inhaling oxygen through your mouth while eating makes your food taste better. Ever noticed when fat people eat, they take deep breaths? to them food taste better because they inhale while they chew. It's not a low iq thing to do, it's just a low inhibition act, they value the taste of their food over your comfort. It annoys me too though.

>People who make noises while eating are literal mouth breathers
It all makes sense now

Attached: ezrhwqy3sle11.jpg (1385x1209, 151K)

this, but unironically. i guess you've never been hungry my nigga

>always breathe through nose
>still narrow jaw and receded chin
meme picture

Only shit cultures have no etiquette

Imagine being such a fucking asperger that you literally get mad about noises.

Slurping is redpilled, most efficient consumption method. I don't hold back at all no matter where I am, efficiency #1 baby.

This is a Just Be Yourself chart, not a breathing one

Same as not keeping your mouth fucking closed while chewing

Imaigne being an uneducated third worlder with no etiquette

I usually notice those kind of eating habits with retarded people and minorities. I would say there is definatly some iq correlation going on there.

slurping is high IQ. you getting frustrated by normal noises is pretty autistic.

From what I've seen, the louder/less etiquette, the lower the iq

*large inahale*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahah.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahhhhhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Fucking get out you egregious autistic waste of DNA how dare you be conciouse upon this earth with that shit.

If I realize that loud eating like that bothers somebody I will kick into overdrive
Drops of soda left in my cup? I'll spend 30 seconds trying to get it all with the straw
No straw? Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp every time I drink
I'll even make noises while I eat

Normally I'm a very quiet eater and dont make a sound but I'm capable of it

I had a friend that hated doing unnecessary motions, so whenever we were out and got those straws covered in paper, I'd tap it on the table to get it to come out, act like I was reaching for it, go back to tapping it, reach again, repeat up to 4 times til he was audibly frustrated

Attached: 1563642247169.gif (320x180, 904K)

I have a problem with this with my family. My dad's always smacks food with his mouth open. And when I say anything he says he has bad teeth.
My grandmother moans constantly or always has to make some kind of vocal noise whenever she does anything, like "hmm m hm" or "ha ha ha" or "ehhheheh" etc. when she eats she slurps, smacks, and literally says "mmm". She has been laid like this even before she was this old. Always clacking something or brushing something louder than neccessary.
I know shes senile but I honestly cant stand being around her because of this.
They are both pretty inconsiderate people in general.

Kind of related but I worked with a guy that would barbarically eat meat patties from the patty cabinet as if no one could see, but he did it while I was next to him.
He would just shove it in his mouth hunched over and gobble it up.
But he was kinda shy and seemed normal but would often make filler noises like uhhh huhuh ahhhookay.
But what would that fall under? Was he autistic? I wonder about this alot.