Neeting

good morning wagies! how did you sleep? time to go wage cuck. you better hurry you don't want your boss to be mad for being late.

Attached: o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (499x499, 52K)

jokes on you my boss doesnt give a fuck if im an hour late

Attached: 1528618912671.jpg (838x638, 145K)

I'm still up, neetbro.
Just watching a movie, might go to bed in an hour or two, wake up at around 2 or 3. I just got all my vidya back from my parents' place, so I'm gonna do that when I wake up.

I'm hungover in work today and kinda just fucking about doing little work. Hopefully stays nice and quiet. Currently taking another shit so I can shit post. Going to have a pint of beer at lunch

Ahhhhhhhh I dont work but just the thought of it scares the shit out of me I am being forced to work

I am doing everything to save up and invest I fucking hate working more than anything!!!!! I am fucking tired and disabled

I want a vaginas for my penis to go into. I want it now, you underfuckingstand?

I've been up since 3 playing Fire emblem. now I'm working. sleep is good if you wake up naturally.

I hate school more than work. easy ass physical labor is enough to get me through the day week month year.

tfw neet and comfy but kinda want to do a computer science degree so I can program
but I don't want to go work for Mr Shekelstein after it
I know I could just learn to code at home, but it won't give me any certifications and if I ever need to work I wouldn't be qualified.

I hope you picked Black Eagles, user :)

Based NEET. I got a full knight's sleep knowing that these cagey wagies are paying my neetbux while I sleep the day away. I'll tell you what wagies. I will smoke this next bowl for you. It was your labor that paid for my weed anyways!

Yep like basically everybody else. blue lions and gold deer are for contrarians.

Being a NEET is fucking horrendous and makes me want to off myself

>absolute freedom makes you want to noose yourself'
Consumerism at its finest. Work work work until you wake up at 6 am at 65 years old and realize you worked your life away. You are just another goy among the flock.

No. Not being able to afford food or have any reason to leave the house mates me want me to

>Not being able to afford food
Is the reason to
>or have any reason to leave the house mates me want me to
Get on neetbux. It isn't hard if you really are a robot. You will have a history of mental illness going back to your childhood. unless... you aren't actually a robot and are just a failure of a normie!??

I'm not from the US, but where I'm from I can't (not entitled to)

Jokes on you I suck people off in Minecraft for cash. Comfy as fuck

>job interview tomorrow with a building company

I hate people so much but I have to do this.

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

>start going to bed earlier for more sleep
>instead just wake up 2 hours early with no way to fall back asleep

>smoke weed nightly to mentally check out
>end up ordering shit food as munchies and vomit it up most mornings

>dropped out of college because I was living off money I didnt have
>start getting letters about student loans and overdue internet Bill's from an old apartment

I'm starting to have a hard time watching any media cause all I can think about is how much better these talented actors artists and musicians are and how lucky they are to have a life that allowed them to live this way.

I dont even want off this wild ride any more, just going to crash at full speed towards the bottom

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-214043_YouTube.jpg (425x463, 82K)

I never sleep enough because of my god damn alarm clock REEEEEEEEEEEE

I would trade my testicles to be NEET

Ever consider being a comfy cock smoking neet? Or take it a bit further and get topped for cash?

Don't want STD also my parents would terrorize me if i ever stopped wageslaving. They pop a gasket seeing me happy if i'm unemployed and start plotting and scheming against me

>my parents want

God you are such a fag

They own the coneo i live in and i'm too poor to move out

I suggested sucking cock's. Get good and demand they were a condom. Become a high class cock sucker. Easy money and you can be a neet